I know we normally put this kind of thing if for sale, but this special and directed towards a specific group. I've known Charlie for 15 years of so, and he's done work for me like rebarreling, etc. Give him a holler if interested, but note, his stuff so well liked it might already be sold, and I just got this a few hours ago.

The following message is from MRC member and legendary armorer Charlie Maloney:

Offered for sale is a full National Match M1 Garand that I built two years ago for a gentleman who, unfortunately, is no longer able to shoot. Rifle is signed by me and dated 2013.

The rifle is in MINT, like the day it was made, condition. Less than four hundred rounds. Muzzle gage still at below zero, throat gage just at one. National Match headspace. Mint finish on the metal and the wood. Fully inspected and cleaned to offer in as new condition.

Below are the specifications from when it was originally sold…..
- Excellent Springfield receiver.
- New Krieger heavy stainless steel barrel, 1/10
- New walnut stock set, My NM full contact, pillar reinforced bedding
- Full National Match modifications to parts and handguards, NM sights
- New dark Parkerizing
- All new springs and pins. USGI parts in new, or like new condition
- NM trigger at a crisp 4¾ lbs.

The original cost of this rifle was right at three thousand dollars. I am offering it for $1750 (That price is just a couple hundred less than a new Service Grade rifle from Fulton, and a hundred less than for my new Service Grades) Shipping would be additional.

Any questions, Charlie Maloney, 410-744-7217

Charles W. Maloney
www.charliemaloney.com

Ghost