24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Did we determine whether it comes with a bipod, or not?

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Translation: I don't think I can scam anyone here anymore so I am going to find a new forum to prey on.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
this thread is ass-shot....

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Matthew 25:41

damn, that's cold!

ked wink

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Matthew 25:41

damn, that's cold!

ked wink

. . . actually it "burning hot!"

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So what is the over/under on the number of pages on this CF....

Tony

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
this thread is ass-shot....

without a winch...

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by lvmiker
He is the original "gift that keeps on giving". My question to the fire, just to stir your atavistic juices, who will take his place?

mike r

So be on the lookout for the new user name "JellyoftheMonth Club".

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
A le vaya' bien, pinche puto, hijo de la chingada.

Tome Mierda al la puerta, y en la carratera tambien !

GTC
lmao well said.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by bea175
I personally don't have anything against Mark, but I can't stand a Liar and Thief and he has proven to be both over the years. Mark I don't like calling people names, but these two you have earned.

He had me duped, up till his dad was "murdered"...he lied straight up in a PM...Suspect is in custody my azz...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by P_Weed
A lot of folks mindlessly pissing into the wind.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the police didn't suspect foul play until safariman bought it up so why would his hands be covered before he got there?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the police didn't suspect foul play until safariman bought it up so why would his hands be covered before he got there?

...Bruises notwithstanding, Erwin said an autopsy Monday revealed nothing suspicious, although it did not establish a definite cause of death. She said Claiborne’s age might account for many of Claiborne’s apparent injuries from the fall, but forensic testing to officially rule out homicide is ongoing and could take weeks to finish.

“If you have a fall, which he had, and he had a cut to his head, that can cause bleeding, which can cause blackened eyes,” Erwin said of the bruises.

Mark pointed out that detectives put bags around his father’s hands and feet to protect potential DNA evidence, but Erwin said that was standard procedure.

As of Tuesday afternoon, no one had been arrested in connection with Claiborne’s death.

http://www.thepresstribune.com/arti...councilman’s-death-under-investigation

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
He is the original "gift that keeps on giving". My question to the fire, just to stir your atavistic juices, who will take his place?

mike r

So be on the lookout for the new user name "JellyoftheMonth Club".

That's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year Clark.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by joken2
Originally Posted by Paul_M

...Bruises notwithstanding, Erwin said an autopsy Monday revealed nothing suspicious, although it did not establish a definite cause of death. She said Claiborne’s age might account for many of Claiborne’s apparent injuries from the fall, but forensic testing to officially rule out homicide is ongoing and could take weeks to finish.

“If you have a fall, which he had, and he had a cut to his head, that can cause bleeding, which can cause blackened eyes,” Erwin said of the bruises.

Mark pointed out that detectives put bags around his father’s hands and feet to protect potential DNA evidence, but Erwin said that was standard procedure.

As of Tuesday afternoon, no one had been arrested in connection with Claiborne’s death.

http://www.thepresstribune.com/arti...councilman’s-death-under-investigation

Thanks for that joken so I guess they did cover his hands but I still think safariman is a nutcase.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I think the chick wrote it.......lots of reasons including the way it is signed Mark, not MARK.

Either, adios.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by safariman
Greetings everyone.

Regarding my father and his death. The day that I heard of his being on a respirator and on his death bed, I was told that he had been attacked and murdered. When I got to his bed side his hands were covered with evidence protecting bags for a later autopsy that turned into two investigative autopsies. At this time, there is not enough evidence to prove that there was an attack even though I am still suspicious of such. I have offered to send a photo of my dad from right before his death to a couple of people and have sent such to a couple of trustworthy persons (with the understanding that the photos would not be posted here or anywhere else out of respect) showing the evidence preserving bags.

That said, I should NOT have stated in a matter of fact way like I did that he had absolutely been murdered when that was not known too be the case for absolute certain. For this I am truly sorry.[color:#990000]Not to mention the fact he claimed someone was in custody.[\color]

I am still mourning the loss of my father and am not choosing to invest a lot of time or emotional energy towards how he died right now. Some may handle this differently if you were in the same shoes but this is what I am doing for myriad reasons.

Further, it has become clear to me that my association with 24 hour campfire is no longer of a benefit to anyone that I can think of so I am breaking my association with this forum as of now, for good.

The friends I have made here have begun communicating with me via other methods. I am thankful for these friendships and in this way the campfire has enriched my life.

There will be no point in replying here in any way that is directed toward me as I will not be looking at or reading any reply's to this, just as I have not read past the first two pages or so of reply's to my last thread about my fathers passing. I will also not be checking PM's here so there will be no point in sending one.

Good bye to all, and may your lives be blessed. All of you.

Mark aka Safariman

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dassa
Safariman, during these tragic times, I imagine finances are tight. But I'm leery of sending cash to strangers. Got anything to sell?

mike r

Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY
Originally Posted by gophergunner
"Goodbye cruel Campfire world!" (Sniffle, sniffle, pout, pout) BTW-I've got a nice truck I'll give you a great deal on..........

Hit the trail dipschidt.

How's the Tires?

Here's the deal ...

I left without saying goodbye ... for awhile ... but ...

I came back.

I want to fill a void.

I will stand up as a stunt double for Safariman.

I have an ULTRA UBER 1998 Chevrolet Silverado that someday I'll sell. BTW, it's got good tires.

It's worth a schit ton of money and it's literally "almost brand new".

I don't want sell right now though.

However ... I will take Postal Money Orders as a down payment on the lay-away program.

And ... I'll ship it when I get a roundtoit.

Offers?

[Linked Image]

I also have an UBER WINCHESTER THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHT BEAR RIFLE that I shot a bear with ... in the head. I aimed at the other end. Is that good? Is it worth more $$$?

Offers?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nice looking truck. smile

LOL
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
131 members (257 mag, 32_20fan, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 8 invisible), 1,446 guests, and 753 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,893
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.