-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Anyone going to the trade show? I believe it's January 5th. I'm waiting to see what Bowtech releases, I haven't heard any rumors. If it's not something I like, I think I'll go with new new Elite Impulse.

Anyone else plan on purchasing this year? If so what?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bowtech has been plagued with limb issues. Seen several prodigy with delaminated limbs. Its a problem thats going to bankrupt them if they dont get a handle on it soon. As for Elite, my question is why?? They went to a 6" BH and still cant keep pace with Obsessions 7" BH bows. And IMO the draw cycle on the impulse is rougher than even the Obsession 6" BH bows. Obsession offers smooth draw cycle, large valley, rock solid limb stop back wall, crazy let off, no vibration, same lifetime transferrable warranty. The Obsession Bows are the REAL deal. Elites specs dont come close.

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hmm, I'll check into it. Thanks for the advice.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obsession bows are the [bleep]!! I was a bowtech guys for years.. Bought a 2014 obsession evolution in 2014 waited 3 months to get it but it was well worth it.. I just picked up,a 2015 obsession adiction obb can't wait to shoot it.. Another thing obsession uses America best strings pretty darn good strings compared to bowtech so strings. Also wasn't obsession using barnesdale limbs??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Bowtech moved their presses from Gordon to inside and are now doing them themselves. They hired a composite engineering firm to get to the btm of the earlier limb failures, found the problems, and have corrected them.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Have seen too many 2015 bows with blown up limbs. Doesn't look corrected to me. Bowtech can't match Obsession specs either.

Custom Strings/Tuning
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Cuz they didn't correct it for on the 2015 line.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
After a ton of research, and reading nothing but good, ordered an Obsession Def-con 6. Gunmetal, black and orange string with orange cams and orange QAD. Can't friggin wait!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You will not be disappointed ! Great bows

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wish Id had a chance to earn your business. I am an authoized Obsession Dealer

Custom Strings/Tuning
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I just noticed your sig or I would have, I had to order from Georgia anyway. Still need accessories..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
PM sent

Custom Strings/Tuning
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
When I'm wrong, I admit it.
Knowing what to fix and actually doing them are obviously two very different things.

New 2016 Bowtech delammed in the box.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That sux. Yeah im all in with Obsession, but Bowtech used to be a great bow. And you hate to see any company hit the skids. I do hope they get a handle on their limb issues soon. Otherwise it may well be the end. Only other safe option i see if you just have to have a Bowtech is have Barnsdale make you a set of limbs. They already offer quality replacement limbs for a number of the Bowtechs

Custom Strings/Tuning
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was a bowtech guy for yrs but they always seemed to have limb problems.. I shoot obsession now and I won't be going back.. Even though the elites are tempting 😁

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cant find much tempting about 1" shorter BH and almost 10fps slower. The impulse 34 cant touch Obsessions K34. And if you want to match up the 31-32" ata bows, the def con 7 kills the impulse 31

Custom Strings/Tuning
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I were to get an elite it would be the Elite 35. I have a 2014 obsession evolution and 2015 obsession addiction obb. If I were to buy another bow it be the defcon 6.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The DC6 is a sweet bow.

Custom Strings/Tuning
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I have a '15 Phoenix that I really like, but I wish I'd have known that K34 was coming....

RLTW
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My k 34 is slated for major surgery in the not so distant future. Should be a legit 353-356 ibo bow

Custom Strings/Tuning

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (6mmbrfan, 7mm_Loco, 14idaho, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 12 invisible), 1,561 guests, and 779 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,518
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.