-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
For those that may not be aware, I am an authorized dealer for Obsession Bows. Their 2016 lineup is nothing short of amazing. Please feel free to contact me here or use the contact form on our website www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
GB1

C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Nice looking bows. Been wanting to test one for a while.

Hunt...
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Campfire bowhunters,

280 Ack is being more than a bit modest, he also shop tunes your favorite bow into an arrow-busting laser.

I've sent him four-five bows over the past year, every one has come back slapping shafts, and an easy hold of an inch group per 10 yards of range.

If you need a tune, he's my first choice.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He did mine, it's just like AH64guy says.

Flawless! My 10ish year old swbxt shot better when I got it back than it did in the previous 9 years and I thought it was good then.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks guys. Obsession used to be a small company. Now Arcus Outdoors(Tinks and Dead Downwind) has made their financial resources available. Its just a matter of time before Obsession takes their place among the Big 4. This years bows are absolutely amazing. The Def Cons are of course the speed bows. The k34 is super quick too. These bows offer a speed, draw cycle, back wall, letoff, shootability combinatoon unmatched by ANY bow on the market. Their kolorfusion finish is super durable. They have a lifetime transferrable warranty. And their customer service is unmatched. Yes Dennis Lewis(the President and CEO)can still be readily reached by phone. Try that with Mathews or Hoyt or Elite. I bought my first Obsession sight unseen. Ill not be changing brands any time soon

Custom Strings/Tuning
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I was a Mathews guy for 15 yrs and not sure why but I bought the Phoenix sight unseen. It is just incredible. Could not be happier with my choice. Anyone looking for a new bow should look hard at the Obsession line.

Roy

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I have a K&K right now, best Bow I have ever owned, by far....I will be replacing it either this year or next...I will be going with Obsession...because it is as close as I can get to The K&K..

Last edited by KentuckyMountainMan; 01/27/16.

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
R
R
I hunted with an Evolution this past year and loved it. I have been a Mathews guy since I bought an MQ1 in 1996... The Evolution converted me. Super fast but also very easy to shoot. Give one a try, they are awesome...

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I've got an Evolution as well. Trouble free, 30 fps quicker than my old bow, with an easy draw. A lot of first rate camo patterns, too, including ASAT. Mine is something called Spring Natural, that really looks sharp.

Everyone says their bow is the best. I'll just say that these bows are every bit as good as 280 says they are, so shoot one and see if they work for you.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Guys, the rush is on. Tax refunds must be hitting because things at Crossed Arrows Archery are picking up. Dont miss out on a great time to get an Obsession bow, sight, rest, quiver, or a custom built set of Black Eagle Arrows

Custom Strings/Tuning
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Guys, the rush is on. Tax refunds must be hitting because things at Crossed Arrows Archery are picking up. Dont miss out on a great time to get an Obsession bow, sight, rest, quiver, or a custom built set of Black Eagle Arrows

Custom Strings/Tuning

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (5sdad, 673, 406_SBC, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 450yukon, 13 invisible), 2,203 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,381
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.