Campfire Oracle
E
Cadet Corporal.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Ken,

She is a beautiful young lady and obviously a fine person.

You should be very proud!

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by fredIII
[Linked Image]

fred...

Kudos!

Nice looking family there sir...

looks like in a few years you have some daughters that are going to be breaking some hearts....

they must have a hot looking mom...

Each seems to have a good sense of humor...

your son looks about Larry's height also... funny coincidence..

but thank God isn't cursed with that stupid look on his face like Stumpy was...

meanwhile in Craig AK at the County Jail...

[Linked Image]

Two in front are mine the tall ones are heavywalkers they live next door. Thanks for the kind words.

Elk she will make a fine door gunner and better pilot.

Last edited by fredIII; 02/09/16.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well cute kids either way... give my regards to heavy walker for a great looking family...

and Ken, don't want to leave out anything for your gal either... having had the pleasure of meeting her in Quemado...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Mi,

You be SURE and use whichever Excuse(s) best salve your Reality and "quantify" your Couchbound Kchuntitude.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free...so you can "afford" to "contribute". You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'Raider,

You are a real "hard charger".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'dubya,

Here's to your AMAZINGLY low "standards" and uncanny innate ability to be shy of the "mark".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

You pill-poppin' delusional twat...be sure to chime in,when the year comes that you leave the couch.

Bless your heart.

Oldelkchunt,

You Sad Sack LYING Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,it's a Gawwdamned Fhuqking "Miracle"...NOW you "can" read this,but "couldn't" before.

I'm fhuqking cryin',I'm laughing soooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!

Jeezus Gawwdamned Fhuqk,is there NO end to your STUPIDITY?!?

Holy Schit WOW +P++!!!

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

The Jerry Lewis Telethon pic is a fhuqking riot and it's funnier than fhuqk that them retards know my name,better than your's. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Send me an addy and I'll mail you a check,so you can buy some more crayons for "your" kids to eat.

Oh my how you really "get after it"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Nut,

You Drooling Dumbfhuqk,"tell" me more about "your" 6BR ballistics,come-ups and "particulars". Hint.

Laughing!

In my 20" Montucky 1-8" no-turn Brux 6BR with a 200yd zero...the 1000yd line is 10 Mils ala 105 'Max. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Cheer up...it'll reach well past a mile. Hint. Google it.

Laughing!

Here's to the HILARITY of you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks being forced by default and THE most slippery of slopes,to use your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" as a "barometer" of evaluation.

1525yds ala 6x MQ. Hint. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

VERY good fhuqking call,to give those steaming pieces of fhuqking schit you pictured,the widest of berths and to refrain ALL things in their regard. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Hint.

Laughing!

I know,I know...you "can't read" this,because you just enacted Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............................

RDW,

Don't slight Fredrica's countless Insecurities and the sweet "satisfaction(s)" of her having a Retard Roundup in the neighborhood...as her "Trump Card".

INSTANT fhuqking Classic!

elkchunt,

Are you bitching or bragging?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
WTF????

Cut and Paste???

Shefire,

You pill-poppin' delusional twat...be sure to chime in,when the year comes that you leave the couch.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.

That $50 I sent ya, hopefully that helped you score that dope mixed with meth you were looking to get....

[Linked Image]

wife must have been pissed you spending the rent and grocery money on it again...

[Linked Image]

how did that mixing it with Diesel work out for ya?

[Linked Image]

I'd be concerned that might blow up in your face... and make ya look even stupider....if that's possible...

on second thought... never mind...

and thank you Lab for doing your typing for ya again... it was legible...

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
JD,we are very proud of her!

Fred3,she wants to be a veterinarian in the Army.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Turned on the news and watched some big, crazy haired, narcissistic, loudmouth jackass spouting off about how great he is.............

Then here is a tiny, no haired, narcissistic, loudmouth jackass spouting off about how great he is............

LAUGHING.....

Maybe their bubbles will burst both at the same time. Probably would cause temporary global warming with all that hot air.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

You Drooling Dumbfhuqk,"tell" me more about "your" 6BR ballistics,come-ups and "particulars". Hint.

Laughing!

In my 20" Montucky 1-8" no-turn Brux 6BR with a 200yd zero...the 1000yd line is 10 Mils ala 105 'Max. Hint.

Laughing!

Cheer up...it'll reach well past a mile. Hint. Google it.

Laughing!

Here's to the HILARITY of you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks being forced by default and THE most slippery of slopes,to use your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" as a "barometer" of evaluation.

1525yds ala 6x MQ. Hint. Google it.

Laughing!

VERY good fhuqking call,to give those steaming pieces of fhuqking schit you pictured,the widest of berths and to refrain ALL things in their regard. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Hint.

Laughing!

I know,I know...you "can't read" this,because you just enacted Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............................

Didn't mean you pizz you all off by calling you out on your imaginary POA/POIs. I addressed your bullchit posts that seem to keep the bumfuzzled bumfuzzeld and you go into a full-blown idiot attack. Laffin'!

Your 1-4 'illuminati' won't allow a rimfire or your K Hornet to hit anything smaller than a tractor trailer at 1000, much less 1760.

So you have all that elevation for a 6mmBR with a 6x SS? And you hit deer at a mile reliably with a 6mm BR and 105s?

[Linked Image]

BTW, I'd never put you on ignore. Folks with mental issues interest me wayyyyy too much for that. Laffin'

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Anyone else notice that there never seems to be a tag, on anything Larry, supposedly, shot ?

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

You strung-out Candy Stripers are a fhuqking hoot! At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Laughing!

Hell...you can ALMOST nearly fhuqking afford,to post your own pic. Almost.

Laughing!

Bless your heart.

You "lucky" kchunt.................

Elkchunt,

Waiting on your REVELATION...when The Lord grants you the vision to come clean,that you can "suddenly" read this too. You Sappy Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk.

It's a wonder there's ANY Critters left,given your Reign Of Terror. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Wow +P++!!!.............

'Mi,

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort. Hint.

At least "lucky" kchunts like you,get to read about it and gawk the pixels. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps give thought to assembling all the neighborhood kids in a herd and pen a sign for 'em as a Trump Card that says: "this creepy fhuqker "doesn't care"". Just might be a fhuqking pun intended and you'd best Google it.

Laughing!

Awaiting your next round of Excuses and the Fresh Whine,which will smooth over your Couchbound Kchuntitude and Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,as you set mired in the trappings of being forced to suffer being you.

You "hard chargers" REALLY get after it!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Nut,

I've never knowed absolute HILARITY and Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,to "piss off" anyone?!? Hint. Laughing!

Yes,you really got down to brass tacks and added your keen "insight",in regards to a chambering you've never seen or let alone shot,as a sweet "vindication" of your "knowledge","experience" and "results". That is some SERIOUSLY "compelling" "testimony" there. Laughing!

Fairly impressive "display" of your keen "insight",to be within 2 Mils on a 1000yd poke. I mean that's only roughly halfa CDS dial off. Laughing!

It is a fascinating constant and a right proper Dichotomy,that the things that are "impossible" for you,happen multiple times a day in the Real World and are simply shrugged off as being blasse. Your gross inability to garner even an inkling of a first fhuqking clue,is some seriously FUNNY fhuqking schit!

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you went wayyyyyyyyyyyy outta your way,to not mention a single fhuqking word,in regard to the steaming pieces of schit that are the backbone of your "knowledge". Hint. Laughing!

Jeezus Fhuqk you Clueless Kchunts are a Gawwdamned fhuqking RIOT!

"Tell" me more. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Whinety-Whines,

Does stupid hurt? Just figured I'd give you an underhand pitch,in regards to something that you could finally answer in the firsthand. You "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Laughing!

The depths of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery are beyond impressive. Congratulations?!?

Go for the throat.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Anyone else notice that there never seems to be a tag, on anything Larry, supposedly, shot ?

Mentally handicapped people in rural AK are not required to have a hunting license or to tag anything... its called subsistence hunting..... at least that is what MiniMe tells us...

So Schitck.....

ya want a pic of me, after posting those of you...

well here ya go.. this is the wife's car....

mine's in the shop....adding a turbo to feed the supercharger, to get a little more ooomph out of it...

[Linked Image]

whistle

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

I've never knowed absolute HILARITY and Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,to "piss off" anyone?!? Hint. Laughing!

Yes,you really got down to brass tacks and added your keen "insight",in regards to a chambering you've never seen or let alone shot,as a sweet "vindication" of your "knowledge","experience" and "results". That is some SERIOUSLY "compelling" "testimony" there. Laughing!

Fairly impressive "display" of your keen "insight",to be within 2 Mils on a 1000yd poke. I mean that's only roughly halfa CDS dial off. Laughing!

It is a fascinating constant and a right proper Dichotomy,that the things that are "impossible" for you,happen multiple times a day in the Real World and are simply shrugged off as being blasse. Your gross inability to garner even an inkling of a first fhuqking clue,is some seriously FUNNY fhuqking schit!

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you went wayyyyyyyyyyyy outta your way,to not mention a single fhuqking word,in regard to the steaming pieces of schit that are the backbone of your "knowledge". Hint. Laughing!

Jeezus Fhuqk you Clueless Kchunts are a Gawwdamned fhuqking RIOT!

"Tell" me more. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Butthurt much? Laffin!
[Linked Image]

My steamin pieces of chit get things done nicely within what I require. Sorry to hear about your 6mmBR taking a full 10 mils to reach 1000, even with a 200 zero.

Post a vid of those K Hornets or the Ruger rimfire performing POA/POI impacts at 1000, wearing the 1-4 'illuminati', please. It WILL be funnier than a pile of clowns in a boat on the Milford! Laffin!

Last edited by 1Nut; 02/10/16.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Well, at least someone posted a current picture of the bag of hot air

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Elkchunt,

Waiting on your REVELATION...when The Lord grants you the vision to come clean,that you can "suddenly" read this too. You Sappy Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk.

It's a wonder there's ANY Critters left,given your Reign Of Terror. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Wow +P++!!!.............

Wow +P from your pics I can clearly see that hunting is not your forte. Keep recycling photos from 30 years ago and or those of your Alaskan cohorts. LMFAO

Bless your little heart El Chapo

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Here's a pic I took while up in AK....

[Linked Image]

While it looks like a sunset, it isn't.....

it is at mid day....

turned out to be some short bald dopey guy on his boat, was trying to get his Grill lit, and it wouldn't start so he used more and more starting fluid and still wouldn't light...

so he poured about 2 quarts of a mixture of diesel fuel and 100 octane gas on the charcoals....

evidently that worked, but guess it burned off his FuManChu, singed the old eye brows off and gave his face, bald head and front of his neck a sunburn....

This was off of Prince of Wales Island, near a town called Craig...

Local EMT's told me this was a regular occurrence with this guy...saying evidently he wasn't too bright...

on the flip side, my wife thinks she needs to live in THIS HOUSE;

[Linked Image]

but I don't feel like moving to Astoria... nor do I want to live in town...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
[Linked Image]

That's hilarious!

how in the hell did MiniMe accomplish that one???

Page 30 of 120 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

625 members (160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 16penny, 10Glocks, 68 invisible), 2,046 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,269
Posts18,448,326
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.