Print Thread
Hop To
C
ChuckKY Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Thinking about getting a Foxpro Inferno since my Western Rivers caller died. Don't go calling very much anymore and don't want to spend a fortune on a new caller. How does the 4 AA batteries hold up in these things verses the rechargeable in some of the other units. Got to admit I haven't kept up with the newer callers lately. The batteries have gave up in my old Johnny Steward and Western Rivers and am thinking it might be time to try the newer callers. I don't call and hunt that much anymore, just like to go when I get bored at the house in the winter. Getting old, but not ready to quit yet. What do some of of you younger guys that get after it more than I do and keep up with technology better than me think of the Foxpro Inferno for $199. Thanks in advance for any replies, Chuck

Last edited by ChuckKY; 01/03/16.
GB1

Y
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Y
Inferno has the better remote. Can hold up to 200 sounds and you can get it with 75 of your favorite sounds that you can select if you get it from allpredatorcalls.com

Just got mine out of the mail yesterday so don't konw about battery life yet. I did get the 12 pack of Tenergy rechargable batteries and charger for $40. The charger shows how each battery is taking charge so you know if you have a battery going bad. These are good batteries and a good charger. Will save you in the long run. With 12 batteries I will always have 4 spare batteries if the Inferno dies. The remote will last a long time on 4 batteries.

I also got the Foxjack 2 decoy that attaches directly to the caller in place of the battery cover. IF you have any concerns or questions the guys at allpredatorcalls are hunters and know what they are talking about.

I got a Wicked Lights W403ic light too. Best handheld light I have found. It was real slick to hold so I wrapped some electrical splicing tape around it and it feels like it grabs your hand now.

I don't think you will be dissappointed with the Inferno.

Check out predatormasters.com alot of good info on there.

God Bless, Louis

Last edited by youngoutdoors; 01/09/16.
C
ChuckKY Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks, appreciate the reply. I will check with allpredatorcalls about the Inferno. Chuck

C
ChuckKY Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Louis, I picked 75 calls and ordered Inferno from allpredatorcalls.com today. A lot of sounds to pick from. Thanks for the web site, Chuck.

Y
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Y
Cool! Hope you kill all the coyotes with it! Good luck and let us know how you like it. I have only been a couple of times and haven't had any luck yet.

God Bless, Louis

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

74 members (10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 264mag, 2500HD, 14 invisible), 1,049 guests, and 763 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,483
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.