-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

To all the European members of this group, this message is important: the EU commission is about to close its public consultation preparing the next EU directive on guns and ammunition ownership (you know the plan: can't manage terrorists, blame the legal gun owners, pass new restrictions to change us into sheeps and steal our guns). Please, defend our rights answering the poll before february the 1st.

https://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regdoc/?fuseaction=feedback&docId=3085376&language=en

Va t'in tch�re !
GB1

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Done my friend.

John

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
God help you all.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
RGK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 4ager
God help you all.

Roger that.
Bob

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I wish all of you good pro-gun European folks could claim political refuge status here in the states.

IC B2

E
E
A petition launched at the initiative of http://www.firearms-united.com/ for the right to arms, collected 300,000 signatures, but it is still not enough to stop this bill.

Although not directly involved, in solidarity, if you can sign and widely disseminate this petition, we would be very grateful:

https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-...l-gun-ownership

Best regards.

JRA

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like wet dream material for Barry, Hilly, and Bloomberg.

If this flies, you can bet they'll be pointing to it as one more example of how the "civilized" world runs.

What fresh Hell is this?
Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They're going to un-arm all of the civilians just like hitler did, and then take the lambs out for slaughter.

Sure wish we could do something to help restore their rights to ownership.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by grand_veneur

To all the European members of this group, this message is important: the EU commission is about to close its public consultation preparing the next EU directive on guns and ammunition ownership (you know the plan: can't manage terrorists, blame the legal gun owners, pass new restrictions to change us into sheeps and steal our guns). Please, defend our rights answering the poll before february the 1st.

https://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regdoc/?fuseaction=feedback&docId=3085376&language=en
The root cause of your problem is the Schengen agreement. in 1985 you had 10 member countries now in 2016 we find that you have 26 European countries as members, with no internal border controls??? Gun smugglers, dope dealers, jihadist, illegal immigrants free travel. The way I see it you need to control your borders not private citizens.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I just had a long conversation with a business associate from Denmark. He said he was conservative for Denmark but he couldn't believe my country let me own and keep guns in my house. I told him I liked being able to defend my family and he said that that was the police's responsibility.

He also talked about all the Muslim immigrants his country just let in. He said the highway behind his home had thousands of them walking shoulder to shoulder down it coming in from Germany. He has two beautiful teenage daughters that he is worried about.

He also said it was the USA's fault for what was going on with the mass refugees in Europe because we didn't do enough in Syria. I asked him what did Denmark do in Syria. He was a nice guy but it seems that even conservative Europeans have been taught that every problem is someone else's responsibility.

With our current president I think the whole world is going to have to take a little more initiative for defending itself. Good people everywhere should be allowed to own a gun, I think self defense is a basic human right and you can't always count on the police being there. And, civilized countries need their own militaries because they can't count on the USA being there either.

Bb

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Excellent post. You have a good grasp of what is going on in Europe. Germany has taken in a million refugees since the beginning of Syria war. That country will be no doubt muslim in in 25 years.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 54 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,327
Posts18,468,536
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.