Page 14 of 120 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 119 120
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[quote=Big Stick]

[Linked Image]
[quote]

Funny how "Little" characters make Teddy Bears look bigger !!

Hint

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Payday Poobs, livin' large....

[Linked Image]Winter 2015 023 by sam olson, on Flickr

The hammer really doesn't represent anything other than manliness....

Fuuck, shoulda had a 270 in the pic as well.

Making that shrimp money, with a non magnum, magnum.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Fred, I had to google metaphor, great analogy.

Poobs, 20 angels of death at your fingertips is the only way to go for shrimp flock shooting!

1Deernut, you are a brave man to laugh in the face of an uber manly death dealing beast...

Prayers sent.

Ben, actually it was payday for my wife, I snuck the coconut shrimp in the cart when she wasn't looking. Ended up sleeping on the couch last night...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Should of romanced her with you non magnum, magnum

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It's like a magnum.......only it doesn't say it's a magnum......

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Ive got an easy peasey killer recipe for coconut shrimp if you ever want to shoot a big flock of them. Lots cheaper too, so maybe you wouldn't have to sleep on the couch, holding your magnum in your hand.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Poobs, shrimp and salmon is hit and miss at the store.

Pretty much any seafood is hard to find, go figure....

Time to go out for a little hay bale and crockett hard chargin'!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"Magnum won't chamber" is a problem that only a few of us have to suffer through.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Looks like the chinooking is done here, a tad colder and all the melted crap froze, so you have that to look forward to Sammo. Another week and Im headed to the Texas Petting Zoo where its warm....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My Magnum's not big around....but it's short.

*Master of random precision*
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ingwe
Looks like the chinooking is done here, a tad colder and all the melted crap froze, so you have that to look forward to Sammo. Another week and Im headed to the Texas Petting Zoo where its warm....

I hope you get to shoot some fish down there grin

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I'm arranging cold weather for Ingwe when he's in Texas. That way he won't miss Montana too much. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The Texas blizzard of 16? Tom will still shoot fish wink

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Last year when I went at this time I got stormed out...driving around in 6 inches of snow in the Hill Country. eek

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
I'm arranging cold weather for Ingwe when he's in Texas. That way he won't miss Montana too much. wink

Im trying to find an indoor petting zoo with central heating and couches I can sit on, that'll let me shoot, but no luck so far.......... grin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Cheer up, they do use barrels for fishing.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'6,

I'm fortunate due this arid climate and it really helps with the moly.

Laughing!.................

Fredrica,

Oh my...bless your heart. Get a coupla drinks in you and your keyboard starts slurring and you cain't edit fast enough. Laughing!

No schit you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk,did you say "ballisticly"?!? I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! Your haste to schlep STUPIDITY to places it's never been before,is Epic Fhuqking Humor. Congratulations?!?

Now ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that all of what your "experiecne","knowledge" and "results" deem as "impossible",simply transpires in actuality here on a daily basis?!? You "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Whattya' gonna "do" today,other than think about me and fantasize poses?!? Looking forward to the Excuses,nearly as much as the Whine. Didn't mean to horn you up(again). Laughing!

I have never seen a 700 and that is good to know about the bolts,as a guy REALLY wouldn't wanna get a bolt wet,as they matter farrrrrrrrrrrr more than the bore. You STUPID Fhuqk. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Perhaps some day you'll be able to save enough Minimum Wage pennies,to purchase your first camera? Just fhuqking with you...THAT ain't gonna happen. Laughing!

I really hope I don't forget my cameras today.

Film at 11:00.

Kudos for Physics stumping you too,as you couldn't begin to cypher the "incredible" wind velocity,which requires a measly 5 Mil holdoff at the 1585yd line with a 270 and 105's. You really "shoot" a "bunch"...if you "get" to "count" your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Laughing!.................

'couplafeesh,

I'm on the ropes.

Laughing!................

'Mi,

Fascinating Vagina Monologue and funnier than fhuqk,that you are able to conjure the fhuqking Delusion,that I was talking about anything other than that Juvenile RAT "Bear". Here's hoping Stupid hurts. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Oh don't you fhuqking worry,NOONE is going to accuse you of having killed a Bear or ANYTHING else. It takes someone with your "amount" of "experience",to compliment something soooooooo far from ANY fhuqking mark. Hint.

Laughing!

Bitchin' Hissy Fit and I'm looking forward to your next one,as you again wax eloquent on things you've never done,with wares you've never seen and from places you've never been. Hint.

Laughing!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot! It REALLY adds some nice pitch to your Whine,when you repeatedly declare that you "don't care".

Whattya' gonna ALMOST "do" today,you MAGNIFICENT Whining Do Nothing Kchunt?!? Spare no "details".

Hint.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!....................

Sammo,

It was a right proper Chinook here,for a goodly spell. Trees down everywhere,landslides,flooding,yada,yada...the usual. Had it been anywhere else in The World it woulda been on the National News,but here it's simply called "Tuesday" or the like. Hint.

I have it on purty good Authority,that The Snoopy Rod Tourney is prolly held in purty fhuqking high esteem in these parts. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

There is a coupla Divisions. The OEM Tourney,where you gotta rock and roll the supplied reel and line,then The SUPER Snoopy...where you can swap out both reel and line.

Style Points is ALWAYS awarded for rockin' a Retard Bobber.

[Linked Image]

Personally,I try not to freeze Salmonids,unless it's for Bait. Too easy to just go catch one,on any given day and eat 'em fresh. 'Course I can do that on any day,of any month,so it's "rough". Simply pick one out,slide it on a Trout Rope until it's time to roll,punch it in the ear,pop a gill and choogle.

Unless I'm like a long ways from the house,like a 10 minute drive or something,then I'll just toss it in a cooler of water still alive,then punch/pop after hitting the house and getting the skillet warm.

Prefer to cook my Seafood still alive,as the Scream of boiling water is soothin'. Dungeness last night.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Laughing!...................

'gwe,

All I can do is live vicariously,as you gals tear The World up.

Laughing!..............

'nut,

If that Rat was a lot bigger,it'd still be small. Hint.

Spotter set up in my driveway.

[Linked Image]

I've never seen one,personally.

Laughing!............

'wall,

What's funny,is how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend,are to you. You "lucky" kchunt!

Laughing!

At least it's priced right,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Bless your heart.

'ben,

Shrimp Feeshing is 100% a FINESSE Pursuit...because the bastards have itty-bitty mouths,so one really needs to scale down The Riggin'.

[Linked Image]

You gals REALLY get after it!

Laughing!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'gwe,

All I can do is live vicariously,as you gals tear The World up.

Laughing!..............

Prepare to be amazed with tales of deeds of derring do and accompanying pictorials upon my return from the petting zoo that is Texas! Guns will be shot, whiskey will be consumed, and dirty words will be spoken!
I have virtually denuded Montucky of charismatic mega-fauna, so its off to Tejas I go! laugh

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ballisticly was just for you sugar tits it took I bit for the spell check to except it but knew u would love it. "I'm gonna shoot that rock I'm gonna shoot that can". Holy chit show me a picture of you holding that 1585 yard target. I'm Certain it doesn't exist, and you avoid getting you're picture taken like a 15 year old girl with a zit on her sniffer. Diabetes is a horribly slow death -a toe then a foot a knee, but you know already. Lol lol lol.

I keep calling you a useless sack of chit. Should I expect instinctively you will start calling me Dad.

Last edited by fredIII; 01/30/16.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Good luck and be careful not to get hung up in any fences. Been hearing good things about Texas.

Last edited by fredIII; 01/30/16.
Page 14 of 120 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 59 invisible), 2,963 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,810
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.