Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by minnmarcus
Yes, I know how to use this site....just sometimes when I'm responding to morons, I don't take enough time.

In the other thread, you still couldn't figure out how to respond to the person you were talking to...

Irregardless.

Ad hominem abusive...

classy!

Feel free to look it up.

I'm hoping you are having a wonderful night up there in minnmarcus, minn!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Mallard, It's not hard to see numerous rounds hitting the truck, both along the passenger side, and many into the windshield, coming from some where in front of the truck. Windows on passenger side all shot out too.
The flashbang at about 6:25 on the video might explain a lot of that.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ndhunterman
Looked like he repeatedly made moves for a handgun.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.”

Orwell said it pretty good, eh? Any guess as to who is in control in America? It sure ain't the citizens.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 01/29/16.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.”

Orwell said it pretty good, eh? Any guess as to who is in control in America? It sure ain't the citizens.

They took control a long time ago.

They just let the illusion of freedom stay on the screen.

Only now are people getting upset because the Utopic illusion is fading, and reality is setting in.

Little do they realize that their freedom was lost in days past.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They can keep control by controlling who runs for office. We have the vote but if we have no one good to vote for, it's useless.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I did not see anything in the video that denied a justifiable shooting,given the circumstances.

Having lived off and on for 40 years in remote Alaska villages, I've concluded that the "victim" of LEO, general shootings, or "concerned citizen" stuff, is always a " wonderful family man" and fine citizen. So testified to by his family members sporting various injuries and according to past LEO records.....

This case seems Darwinism at work - but - damn - he reproduced first!

Not to say I don't cast a jaundiced eye at these happenings which seem to occur only under Democratic administrations. Ruby Ridge. Delta Force happenings at Waco... probably justifiable....

Color me conflicted...

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

I saw one that illustrates the sterling quality of the "Patriots" that Finicum CHOSE to ally himself with.

These YO
UR Bros, Ringman ?

Those fat tools in the video were quite amusing. The main speaker actually thinks he is a force to be reckoned with. laugh

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mallard, It's not hard to see numerous rounds hitting the truck, both along the passenger side, and many into the windshield, coming from some where in front of the truck. Windows on passenger side all shot out too.

Try again to view whats going on in he video without your anti anything goverment blinders. You make several blatantly false statemens.

Im goin to assume you have zero experince with flashbangs and less lethal deviced. Window absolutely can break from a flashbangs then there are multiple CS sponges fired from a less lethal device. Also in case you didnt know, bullets hitting sheetmetal dont make puffs of smoke for lack of a better word.

Again i point out that the zoomed and enhanced footage shows plenty of angles of that truck and not 1 bullet holes in it. Also from the time of the first stop all 4 windows of the truck are clearly rolled down and remain so throughout he video (this is even collaborated by the female "witness" who claimed they all had their hands out the windows". So how the [bleep] do you feel the side windows were shot out again?

Last edited by MallardAddict; 01/30/16.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 2,250 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,247
Posts18,466,921
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.