Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Randy, I read this morning that Ben Carson led the entire field of candidates when to came to $$$ contributed from Montanan donators.

$600k if I remember correctly.

Peanuts compared to other states but I remember thinking it was cool that Ben was a favorite of our state.

I like him but as you said very small chance of winning.

just further confirms my belief there's some damn fine folks live in Montana

good lord you'd think we could find one or two of those types to post here at the fire

but no dice so far grin

jk, you've always been one of my faves on the 'fire here Sammo and I think lots of other old coots feel the same about ya

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Like you GAF about Carson. Your crying gets funnier by the minute.

Another deflection. Be very careful not to address the facts.

However, it is true that IDGAF about Carson, I'm just tormenting the unbalanced.

It's the most popular sport on the innanet.

That bein said, It's apparent Cruz, or his people, f'ed up here.

Is anyone gonna be held accountable? Or is this gonna be a demorat scandal?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
First, a hater, now it's just because "its personal".

Careful, or you'll run out of deflections.

Sooooooooo, you don't have a refutation of any fact posted, you just don't want to believe them?

No, I just don't consider you my official source of information. I'll do my own due diligence and come to my own conclusions.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
.....aaaaah

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Sooooooooo, you don't have a refutation of any fact posted, you just don't want to believe them?

No, I just don't consider you my official source of information. I'll do my own due diligence and come to my own conclusions.

Right after you get to the bottom of FnF, IRS and Benghazi, right?

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
.....aaaaah

Open a little wider, bitch4queer is almost there............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Cruz didn't help get hillary elected, trump did.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why are you so angry? Trump came in second. That's pretty good.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Cruz reminds me of that guy that sits in the third row of church that you wouldn't dare leave your kids alone with.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

I don't even know WTF you're talking about now. All I said, about a half dozen times now, is that I was going to do some more due diligence from a variety of source and draw my own conclusions. I have no idea why Fast and Furious, the IRS and Benghazi somehow got into a thread about a Ted Cruz Tweet.

This is a serious waste of time, I need a break. I have so much more important things to worry about than this "discussion".

MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's gotta be driving the Trump supporters of good character (and there are many) CRAZY to know that all the kooks are on their side.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
No big deal..Carson should be thinking of getting out..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He mentioned that too. He expected to run out of money before he ran out of votes and he hasn't been happy with his standing for a long time. Apparently, he's looking for guilt votes now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's gotta be driving the Trump supporters of good character (and there are many) CRAZY to know that all the kooks are on their side.

There are several Trump supporters that I have a lot of respect for. People with whom I have agreed on many issues. We happen to disagree on this candidate for a variety of reasons and we debate back and forth to try and understand why people have their positions. Because of our loyalties, the discussion can get heated and childish sometimes as we let our emotions get the best of us. And if I have done that to people, I apologize. This thread has pretty much gone straight to the unhinged category though and has basically become a waste of time.

Last edited by OutlawPatriot; 02/02/16.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One of my best friends is a Trump guy. We (dis)cussed it a lot Saturday evening and it boils down to the fact that he believes everybody in Washington is a crook and he thinks that Trump will "get even" with them. Like the guys here, he could care less how bad a guy Trump is. For that matter, the worse the better. He wants revenge and doesn't expect anything to get better because of Trump...just worse for the people he blames his misery on.

And he's a psychologist.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Actually, as a Trump supporter, I'm a bit dismayed by the fact that Republican voters are missing a chance to put a leader into office because they've been fooled by a slick talking Canadian lawyer who moved to Texas, put on a pair of cowboy boots, picked up a bible, and is making the attempt to ride both of them into the White House.

I think Cruz supporters mean well,...but be damned if y'all ain't a naive bunch.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Actually, as a Trump supporter, I'm a bit dismayed by the fact that Republican voters are missing a chance to put a leader into office because they've been fooled by a slick talking Canadian lawyer who moved to Texas, put on a pair of cowboy boots, picked up a bible, and is making the attempt to ride both of them into the White House.

I think Cruz supporters mean well,...but be damned if y'all ain't a naive bunch.

Boom, nailed it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whatever. Trump can't beat Rubio.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Republicans make it hard to be a Republican.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Relax, Trump should win New Hampshire. He just tweeted that they're his type of people, unlike Iowa.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 60 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,166
Posts18,465,295
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.