Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 120 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 119 120
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Just out of curiosity, what is it that BS is trying to compensate for?

Nevada...

you just haven't been around here long enough.....

Schtick, is an internet classic....

he's like a dwarf.. so talking tough is how he compensates for his 'stature'....

Schtick is mechanically and technically inclined... but school wasn't his things... hence the AK Trailer Park Gibberish...

he's kinda like Yoda's unwanted younger brother...

But some people are impressed with "all the stuff he knows" and that he lives in AK where he can hunt and fish all the time... and then act like he's the greatest guy on the planet...

others find his Schtick Humorous... ( which I fall into that group)... and take it with a grain of salt...

he doesn't like to have people say it.. but behind that front he puts out, he's actually a pretty generous & decent guy.....

He's a classic because there definitely aren't Two Schticks on the planet, much less the internet...

The BS has been going on for years...many of us would miss little Larry if he left the place....

He's 24 hour campfire's court jester so to speak..

Ahhh, I got it. I'll just take him with a great big grain of salt.
Thanks Seafire

He does need some new pics though. I've only been around for 4 months and I've already seen some of them 3 or 4 times.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by Seafire
...he lives in AK where he can hunt and fish all the time...

But do you think he actually does hunt or fish any more? All his photos seem so old, and it is the same ones over and over again, year after year.

Maybe he's living on past memories...or it is all simply BS, not just most of it.

Ssshhhhhhhh! or he might hear ya.. and you'll be able to hear the bubble burst all the way down to OZ!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If you're good at researching past posts... check out somewhere around 2006 or so where he and a buddy got in a fight with a couple of Guys from California....

That didn't end very well for him physically....

and then afterward, didn't end very well legally either...

anyone with any brains doesn't take Schtick with too many grains of salt, but on the flip side he's the best entertainment value on the net...

plus he can actually be a great source of info, if you can understand his Trailer Park Gibberish...and his lack of spelling ability....

can you image how spell check on his posts makes his hard drive go bonkers.....

He's not a bad guy.. its just not his fault he was dropped on his head, 7 or 98 times when he was born...think it might have short circuited that walnut between his ears here and there...

But he is modest about his acting gigs... he's a celebrity, that's how he pays for all of those toys he brags about...

you saw him in Austin Powers for instance... playing Mini Me...

He also played in this Hollywood Classic:

Trailer Park Boys, Drunk High and Unemployed...

here he is teaching fire arm training to disadvantage youth at the Craig AK Juvenile Detention Center...

[Linked Image]

or teaching sign language to the kids at the Juvenile Detention Center...

[Linked Image]

same place, same class... showing them how to let the others know that they are available...

[Linked Image]

he does a lot of work with disadvantaged youth up his way...

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Like Gary Busey, Charlie Sheen, and Donald Trump all combined after a long night of emptying glass bottles.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Big Stick Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Paradise,Alaska
Can't think of much anything else,that runs like a Roy.......................

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TheBitchingSniveler,

I'm happy to have you nipping at heels and to provide you the pics and prose,you could never begin to muster on your own. Thank me later. Hint.

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks suck a mean ass. Laughing!

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'gwe,

Curious here. When one loses a bet big enough,to have to go to Texas...just what sorta camera does one tote,to burn the suck in?!? Prolly sumptin' fancy I've never seen or heard of. Laughing!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

'dubya,

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,that your pics ain't even enough to hold a fence hoppin' Texan's interest...but they IS fhuqking funny.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

WCH,

Find me "mistaken" as THAT will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Or set on your couchbound kchunt,Whine and make Excuses...as it'll be the closest you will ever come.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

Pardon my using wares,that actually exist and connect dots. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

BHW LW 18" Middy 1-8" Wylde,itty-bitty S/S Troy .750" GB,Illuminati calibrated/fixed to subtend,CMC curved,RRA Chrome BCG,RSS,RRA Middy FF. Now you can say you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up and there's no need for you to again quantify,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. You "lucky" kchunt.

How's THE Do Nothing Duel goin',between you and Savage99? Dead even tie ain't it,less a move having been made?!? LAUGHING!

Here's to your Imagination and Pretend...due to just how fhuqking badly you NEED it.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'hntr,

The ONLY fhuqking thing you've "got" is Imagination and Pretend...along with two-scoops of Dumbfhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Sammo,

Pretend ain't real...no matter how BADLY you wish it to be.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Whinety-Whines,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

You vicarious "living" kchunts,are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'oz,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...your "perceptions" are off the fhuqking scale,in their INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

I bet you were born in Texas?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'Mi,

One thing is for CERTAIN,with you Do Nothing Drooling Dumbfhuqks and that's simply...that when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'hntr,

The ONLY fhuqking thing you've "got" is Imagination and Pretend...along with two-scoops of Dumbfhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Two scoops! I've got Two Scoops!

Thanks BS, I think I'll go lick a window now.

Your BFF,
Hntr

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
It is interesting to note how he keeps drawing on a very limited number of stock phrases and old photos, cut and pasted together each time, without much regard to the subject matter of the thread or the posts to which they are supposedly responding.

Is this perhaps a Turing Test?

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Nice coyote elk.. .22-6mm???

Molon Labe
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'hntr,

Ain't it a hoot,that everyone's Imagination and Pretend conjures Delusions,of tryin' to rub shoulders with me? Here's to your lofty delusions of grandeur in shootin' for them stars,you "lucky" kchunt.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

'oz,

What is interesting,is the FACT,that you Clueless Fhuqks are never going to turn a lick,let alone garner a first fhuqking clue and daily you'll wallow in your perpetual Dumbfhuqktitude...obliviously. Now ain't that a HOOT?!? Laughing!

Do you "think" that you are going to magically awake one morning,with an understanding of all things The Rifle?!? You Drooling Dumbfhuqks are in sooooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy heads,that it remains a gawwdamned fhuqking shame,that you've no inkling of the magnitude of the outright Dumbfhuqkery. Hint. Just sayin'.

So you be certain to set there on your couchbound kchunt,Whine as you must,make Excuses as you do and talk out your ass. If only because it is in fact,the only fhuqking move you've got. Hint.

Funny how it actually works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Only a couchbound kchunt setter,could miss crystalline facts and splendid pixels,which poignantly paint the clearest of pictures. I enjoy how STUPIDITY isn't an "act" for you,you Drooling Dumbfhuqk. Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise",that everyone of you STUPID Fhuqks gives all things The Rifle the widest of berths. Laughing!

Perhaps give Imaginary Pretend Ignore a whirl,as it seems to really work "great",for these Sappy Fhuqks?

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooooo fhuqking hard.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. OOOPSIE!!!...too fhuqking late.

You "hard chargers" are a hoot and the pics are awesome!

Laughing!...............

Elkchunt,

How's Imaginary Pretend Ignore treating you?!?

Laughing!

Wow +P++!..............

WCH,

You awoke just in time to suck ass. What were the "odds"..you "lucky" kchunt?!?

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

Doubling up are we!!!

Originally Posted by Big Stick

'dubya,

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,that your pics ain't even enough to hold a fence hoppin' Texan's interest...but they IS fhuqking funny.

B,

perhaps it may come as a surprise,

but whether I'm.......

playin' with a rifle

[Linked Image]
Javelina

[Linked Image]
Canopy view

[Linked Image]
Fox n fireball

ya

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
or shotgun

[Linked Image]
16 ga

[Linked Image]
Sweet 16

[Linked Image]
Doves n’ 12

[Linked Image]
28 n’ bunny

ya'

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
pistolas

[Linked Image]
Heading to rosas

[Linked Image]
22 n’ bunny

[Linked Image]
dead meat

[Linked Image]
more dead meat

ya'

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
playin' with blades.......

[Linked Image]
sweet

[Linked Image]
Howe nice!

[Linked Image]

ya'

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
or just messin'

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

You can bet I'm havin' a ball...........

and pleasin' moi',

Your Amigo from Texas.

GWB

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee there Glenn...

As always, some cool pics... always loved some of the format on those you take at home...

Schtick loan you his cameras?....otherwise I know he hates the competition....

as always still follow your posts... its been a long time since our old AR days...

thinking of you the other day, after reading your posts and pics, good old DuhMan crossed my mind....

wonder whatever happened to that SOB?

Miss trading punches with him... he was a lot more fun screwing with that Schtick...at least Snotty Q could read, write and spell...and type...

Schtick tries to act like a horse's ass....Snotty Q WAS a horse's ass...

"Glory Days" eh?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dan_oz
It is interesting to note how he keeps drawing on a very limited number of stock phrases and old photos, cut and pasted together each time, without much regard to the subject matter of the thread or the posts to which they are supposedly responding.

Is this perhaps a Turing Test?

Well Dan,

Don't know about down in Oz, but stateside here

if a Student is a juvenile delinquent and disruptive all the time, they can expel or kick him out of school....

Actually I think Schtick does rather well, considering being kicked out of school in the third grade at 16 years old...resenting being shorter than the other kids in his class of 8 year olds...

he's actually quite functional for someone with Downes Syndrome..
and anger issues...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Stick it,

The only thing worse than your pictures is your command of the English language. Good thing you don't rely on spell check or first grade language lessons, otherwise you would only have 3 or 4 words the computer would recognize...heartily laughing here!!!

The pictures of your minnows and toy guns by your wading pool are classic wanna-be...epic snicker!!!

The Eskimos you get the deer from to get those pictures have got to be tired of your continued borrowing them and I am sure by the time you are done with your Polaroid camera, the deer have spoiled...rolling in the aisle laughing at your colossal overblown self image!!!

How you mange to find so much wrong with so many people is only eclipsed by your vast experience in your own pretend little world of "dwarfdom" surrounded by tree stumps in Knotts Berry Farm...roller coaster screams and uncontrolled loud laughter!!!

Keep that good work coming, 2 post a day limit is killing us here, as we have to wait so long to see just how idiotic you can be and somehow you manage to out-do your own dumb-foolery....tear streaming laughter now, I can go on but the screen isn't clear for the sake of tears...color me envious of your next worthless drivel and how full of yourself you really are...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G,

Nice pics. Really like the looks of that blade on the ram skull too.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 20 of 120 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 3,032 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,337
Posts18,468,690
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.