Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Again, this time a surface ship... and it wasn't the parties' but a crew-member that turned him in.

Career ender for sure!

Link

Phil

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gee, his word against hers. He gets booted out and clinton goes on to be president...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Heavy drinking gets yet another one. It's stupid.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
he should get an assignment with the secret service

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
She said he said and that's all it takes these days to end a career. Very sad state the Navy is in.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
The two shared a cigarette, and Sorenson allegedly asked if she would have sex with him, according the report. The woman thought it was a joke, and said she would in exchange for her surface warfare officer pin, the report says.

Sounds like she had a plan and he was stupid enough to take the bait.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Heavy drinking gets yet another one. It's stupid.

fuhc u

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Except that it wasn't her that said anything nor was it her that brought the charges, it was his crew and apparently not any new behavior! And if you all hadn't caught that part the Navy has already found him guilty...

Phil

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And yet politicians break laws for years and thumb their nose at the American people, and nothing ever comes of it.

The wheels of justice can turn quickly indeed, when obfuscation isn't the chief goal.

LOL
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Sounds like sour grapes from someone who did not appreciate her using her body to advantage. Is the hooker-in-uniform being booted as well?

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Not just Politicians, you ought to read up on the 3 year old "Fat Leonard Bribery Case"... taking out all ranks and hasn't ended yet.

Phil

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Women have no business being in any way shape or form...part of a combat capable unit...period...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Women have no business being in any way shape or form...part of a combat capable unit...period...

And if they must, at least segregate them. Put them on the USS Lip Stick or something.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
And yet politicians break laws for years and thumb their nose at the American people, and nothing ever comes of it.

The wheels of justice can turn quickly indeed, when obfuscation isn't the chief goal.

If Military Officers aren't held to a higher standard than Politicians......... God help us all.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Except that it wasn't her that said anything nor was it her that brought the charges, it was his crew and apparently not any new behavior! And if you all hadn't caught that part the Navy has already found him guilty...

Phil

Guilty at NON-Judicial-Punishment where formal rules of evidence not apply, meaning, I can find you guilty if I don't like the way you part your hair...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
She said he said and that's all it takes these days to end a career. Very sad state the Navy is in.

Too many witnesses:

A crew member who was outside the bar on his phone, talking to his grandmother, overheard the commander making explicit remarks to the woman and asking her about specific sexual acts, according to the report. Other sailors told investigators that they were uncomfortable seeing Sorenson and the junior officer sitting so close together. One sailor remarked that the scene looked like an example from one of the Navy’s sexual assault prevention training videos, the investigation says.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Another example of the communization of the armed forces. WTF were sailors doing in the same bar with officers?

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Sailors were there first.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

"Drunken night out with subordinates.."

Fraternization. That should be the end of the career right there.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
a guy that likes poontang in the navy

wtf??????

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (14idaho, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 13 invisible), 1,596 guests, and 798 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,517
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.