Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Paddler

only in this country can we kill babies for profit and then go after the people that expose the scheme

and democrats support murder...............................

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep. It's ironic that piddler gave shrapnel crap about shooting grouse yet piddler supports the murder of infants. Talk about one fu.cked up idiot with a complete lack of morals, ethics or spiritual guidance.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Does seem just a touch hypocritical to advocate for more firearms restrictions on one hand and yet say "mind your own business" regarding abortion on the other.

Last edited by dodgefan; 02/05/16.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
paddler
a doc and taxpayer and gun owner

you can be anything you say you are on the internet...

buzz lightyear told me that one time when we was sitting down at the table in the snack bar having a chocolate yoohoo drink and some little Debbie star crunch cookies while serving together in the intergalactic space patrol...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Perverts gotta be perverted.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4ager

Why look, the hypocrite pervert doc relies on soundbites and insults instead of debating or discussing the issues on any biological, logical, moral, or philosophical level.

There hasn't been any "debate"

It's just been you repeating yourself ad infinitum, and thinking anyone other than you cares what you think.

It's not your decision to make, and no one owes you any explanations.

Now PARROT your part again and see if it comes out different this time.

I bet it won't

PARROT:

VERB
repeat mechanically

Last edited by Snyper; 02/05/16.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper

Why look, the hypocrite pervert doc relies on soundbites and insults instead of debating or discussing the issues on any biological, logical, moral, or philosophical level.

It's just been you repeating yourself ad infinitum, and thinking anyone other than you cares what you think.

I bet it won't

PARROT:

VERB
repeat mechanically

There won't be a debate, because you are incapable of conducting one as your position is indefensible. That doesn't change no matter how many times you repeat yourself, either.

Keep proving all the points needed, as you clearly don't understand how useful you are in illustrating the complete failure of your beliefs.

Since you cannot articulate any defense to your position, why have you not taken your own advice and done what you say you advocate in life; specifically, "mind your business"? Seemingly that only applies when people aren't in agreement with your indefensible beliefs and positions. There's a word for that...

Last edited by 4ager; 02/05/16.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Paddler
So, do you guys pound sand all year long? Heat of summer, dead of winter? Do you have indoor sand next to your keyboards?

Do you have women in your lives who agree with you? Certainly the majority of women in this country wouldn't put up with your crap.

How long will you prattle on about a Supreme Court decision from 1973? Do you have other hobbies?

Quite evident who wears the pants in your house there Padidler..

Wife smack you around a lot also?

on second thought... being in California where you can marrying anything I guess... you probably found some nice Blow Up Doll and have been married to and having 3 somes along with her and your boyfriend for years....

What do you mean by that? I'm a well-educated, thoughtful, productive, tax paying member of society. Responsible gun owner, ethical hunter, too. And, I obey the laws of the land and mind my own business. You should follow my lead.

Modest Also.....

face it, you're the horse's ass in a room full of horses' asses..

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Heh..Heh.. poor piddler.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Does seem just a touch hypocritical to advocate for more firearms restrictions on one hand and yet say "mind your own business" regarding abortion on the other.

I've been wondering when someone was going to ask Piddler that very question. Piddler?

*chirp*

*chirp*

*chirp*

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I bet it won't

PARROT:

VERB
repeat mechanically

I care about his position, as it happens to be my position on abortion too. He has explained how he arrived logically at his position on abortion, he has explained his moral position as well as his intellectual position on abortion. He often devotes two very well-written paragraphs in his responses. If ANYONE is "parroting" it's you snyper. You're even lazy; you usually stick to 2 sentence replies. Easier to remember your previous reply that way I guess.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

I bet it won't

PARROT:

VERB
repeat mechanically

I care about his position, as it happens to be my position on abortion too. He has explained how he arrived logically at his position on abortion, he has explained his moral position as well as his intellectual position on abortion. He often devotes two very well-written paragraphs in his responses. If ANYONE is "parroting" it's you snyper. You're even lazy; you usually stick to 2 sentence replies. Easier to remember your previous reply that way I guess.

It's not hard for me to remember it's none of your business.

It's you guys who keep forgetting

All you've done is repeat the same tired rhetoric just as I said would be done over 100 posts back.

I don't need to defend anything to anyone because it makes no difference to me whether you agree or not.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

All you've done is repeat the same tired rhetoric just as I said would be done over 100 posts back.

I don't need to defend anything to anyone because it makes no difference to me whether you agree or not.

You're being intellectually dishonest at best, and lying at the worst. I tend to believe the latter. If you truly didn't care about what we believed and thought about your dogmatic stance you wouldn't keep answering every post sent your way. This comes as no surprise to me. Liberals lie when the truth would sound better. Abortion is my business because we are all tasked with protecting the young. The pro-abortion-on-demand crowd bats around semantics in a futile effort to dehumanize the human baby in a woman's womb. With regard to Pro-Lifers, calling the baby something other than a baby has zero effect on our stance against abortion. Therefore, the semantic game the liberals play must be to salve their own conscience when they abort babies in the womb.

Even though you don't care what I think, and what I post has NO effect on you, I predict you will answer this one just as you have all the others, validating my assessment of you.

Last edited by Magnumdood; 02/08/16.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Magnumhood, the problem with your position is that there is absolutely no agreement on question of "when does life begin?"

Your position that life begins at conception is a minority position that isn't shared by others, nor has that been the position of society through most of western history. Some say that life begins at birth, most of us believe that it is a process that where life begins at some point between conception and birth. Our ancestors believed that life began at the moment of the "quickening", ensoulment if you will, traditionally was the ability to feel movement within the womb, this is what was written into English common law as to what was defined as murder and, what wasn't.

The authoritarians here believe that this is their business, that they have a legal compelling interest at the moment of conception, but that is a minority position and not supported by current case law.

With that said, abortion is an ugly choice, but a choice none the less. The best we can do to keep women from making that choice is to find better ways at preventing unwanted pregnancies, and to be financially supportive of those who choose to bring life into this world.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually most people do think life begins at conception. As to those who believe it begins at birth, those we call idiots.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Magnumhood, the problem with your position is that there is absolutely no agreement on question of "when does life begin?"

Your position that life begins at conception is a minority position that isn't shared by others, nor has that been the position of society through most of western history. Some say that life begins at birth, most of us believe that it is a process that where life begins at some point between conception and birth. Our ancestors believed that life began at the moment of the "quickening", ensoulment if you will, traditionally was the ability to feel movement within the womb, this is what was written into English common law as to what was defined as murder and, what wasn't.

The authoritarians here believe that this is there business, that they have a legal compelling interest at the moment of conception, but that is a minority position and not supported by current case law.

With that said, abortion is a an ugly choice, but a choice none the less. The best we can do to keep women from making that choice is to find better ways at preventing unwanted pregnancies, and to be financially supportive of those who choose to bring life into this world.
Don't have sex till marriage. Now that was easy,but some on here won't think so.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NeBassman
The best we can do to keep women from making that choice is to find better ways at preventing unwanted pregnancies, and to be financially supportive of those who choose to bring life into this world.

As for the financial support; um, no. That LEADS to unwanted/unnecessary pregnancies. We have an entire subset of society that are nothing but breeders. That's their job, and the .gov pays them to breed in a perpetual underclass that are nothing more than leeches off of the productive in society. Various economic studies out of Detroit and other places have proven this.

As for better ways of contraception, what the Hell else is needed other than the choice to actually use them? We have: the pill, the morning-after pill, condoms, female condoms, diaphragms, multiple IUDs, and under-skin implants, and likely more that don't spring immediately to mind. For a person to actually get pregnant these days takes a CONSCIOUS decision to NOT use any of the myriad forms of birth control on the market. It's well past time that the "choice" being discussed move on from infanticide to the actual CHOICE being made to avoid any of the various forms of birth control - almost ALL of which are either free or exceedingly cheap to procure and use.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Actually most people do think life begins at conception. As to those who believe it begins at birth, those we call idiots.

Any person who has listened to the heartbeat of a baby at the first ultrasound (generally 6-7 weeks) and NOT known and accepted that the baby they are listening to is alive is: 1) a liar, 2) delusional, or 3) some degree of an inhuman monster.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Wait. A few days ago I asked you if it was your position in a couple hypotheticals that it's no one's business but the mother's. You stated that that wasn't your position, even though you had said it many times in this thread. Now you're saying it again.

Do you even know what you think about this whole topic?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

You're being intellectually dishonest at best, and lying at the worst. I tend to believe the latter. If you truly didn't care about what we believed and thought about your dogmatic stance you wouldn't keep answering every post sent your way. This comes as no surprise to me. Liberals lie when the truth would sound better. Abortion is my business because we are all tasked with protecting the young. The pro-abortion-on-demand crowd bats around semantics in a futile effort to dehumanize the human baby in a woman's womb. With regard to Pro-Lifers, calling the baby something other than a baby has zero effect on our stance against abortion. Therefore, the semantic game the liberals play must be to salve their own conscience when they abort babies in the womb.

Even though you don't care what I think, and what I post has NO effect on you, I predict you will answer this one just as you have all the others, validating my assessment of you.

I predicted many of you would repeat the same old BS as always. My prediction was correct

You think I reply because I "care", but you are wrong.

I'm just passing the time.

You aren't "protecting the young"
You're pontificating on the internet

Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 68 invisible), 2,332 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,654
Posts18,455,554
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.