Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
U
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
U
Cam Newton named MVP, Ron Rivera coach of the year, now only one thing left to do is bring the Lombardi trophy to the Carolinas!

Denver has a stout defense, but I'm hoping we can keep our offensive assault going. Keep Pounding Panthers!

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well, OKOK then.

U
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
U
What, can't be a little excited about a successful season? wink

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Not at all, I'm for the Panthers myself.

Just couldn't resist the poke.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
we're pretty excited here in Greenville, SC.

The whole town is electric with cat scratch fever!!!!

Especially, after the the orange Cats from Clemson represented well!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
And quit winkin at me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
Cam Newton named MVP, Ron Rivera coach of the year, now only one thing left to do is bring the Lombardi trophy to the Carolinas!

Denver has a stout defense, but I'm hoping we can keep our offensive assault going. Keep Pounding Panthers!
I just don't see the 'Cos hanging with Carolina. I think the fat lady starts singing by the start of the second quarter. Hope I'm wrong, as I want to see a good game, but that's the way I see it going down.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am pulling for the Panthers and I think they are the better overall team.

I hope its a good game and not over before halftime.

I hope Manning has a good game in what is likely and should be his last game before heading off to the Hall of Fame.

I also hope who ever sings the National Anthem doesn't ruin it by going the crazy artsy fartsy route or a full on ethnic rendition.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

U
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
U
As much as I'd like for Manning to have a good game, I do hope it is all but over in the first half. But, if CAR does lose at least it's to a classy organization. In the end I just think it's the Panthers' year.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm gonna be traveling this afternoon/evening so I won't even see the game. I'll be very surprised if Carolina doesn't win this one handily.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Newton will probably perform well, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a staggering case of big game nerves and a complete meltdown. He has such a high opinion of himself, he may take too many risks.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope Denver takes them to the cleaners.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
This region is completely stoked about the game! I just got back from five days in Vegas and only ran across three other Panther fans out there. There were lots of Broncos fans out there and most know nothing about the Panthers. Hopefully, at the end of this game they will know who we are. Keep pounding!!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wouldn't care either way except that I cannot stand manning.

I hope the Panthers put Peyton in his Place.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Well, OKOK then.

Greatness- and right out of the gate too grin

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
U
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
This region is completely stoked about the game! I just got back from five days in Vegas and only ran across three other Panther fans out there. There were lots of Broncos fans out there and most know nothing about the Panthers. Hopefully, at the end of this game they will know who we are. Keep pounding!!!!!

It's been fun the last week around here too. Everyone's amped up and talking about the game, wearing Panthers gear.

Have yall seen the 3D printed cast Thomas Davis is going to wear to protect his recently broken and repaired arm? First of its kind to ever be worm in a game and took 30 hours to print. I'd like to see the level of care and training these guys get to help them get ready for the next game after an injury. The technology and skills involved must be amazing.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
saw part of an interview with cam while ago walking through the house waiting for Carolyn and Tiger so we could go check the pig cams etc...

Seemed awful arrogant, a trait not uncommon to sports and blacks today.

But I think the game is actually on now, so maybe all the bragging and puffing is over...

Thankfully I"m on the computer for a bit and then off to fix a gun and a vac sealer...

Guess I'll see the score Monday sometime

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Looks like Denver paid attention to you...

Too bad the panthers didn't..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I guess fig newton's vision of his own greatness, in his own mind didn't work out so well did it ?? big mouth P O S

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Apparently they knew all they needed to.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

652 members (1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1minute, 1936M71, 69 invisible), 3,255 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,588
Posts18,454,274
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.