-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gee, scary stuff. Anyone else notice they met the troll criteria ?

Blanket is a real master of the veiled threat.
Of course like ALL the others a mass of hot air.

Dirtfarmer s-t-e-t-c-h-e-s credibility to the limit to justify multiple lies and pirating threads. Multiple handles are not the CAUSE, they are the EFFECT of relentless, irrational, hatred focused on anyone who dares to not toe the troll gang's line. What kind of person who has so little a life that he sits on his computer enough to make 15,000 posts in just 5 years. 8 posts a day every day for all these years JUST on this site. Heaven knows but I can bet, he's on a dozen other sites doing the same thing.
Assume he works and sleeps so that means the computer is his mate all the time he home and awake. BTW, I hardly expect you to like me. You could just leave me alone... but then you couldn't claim to be in control, could you ?

You two, your ilk and I both know that I'll be canned again as Bin has proven he reacts to whining not the facts.

But unlike the flotsam of humanity, those of us who have a life control the game, not these sad sacks.

To the gentlemen I have dealt with over the years on this site ... Thanks. Be confident that I'll be back to provide accurate advice and money to buy your unwanted items.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Craig EXACTLY what makes a troll in your mind. Is it a member who threatens to kill other members ? Who insults their family members ? Who makes big bets and then welches ?
Who accuses another member of violations of criminal law with no evidence ? Who pirates threads (as you have here)?
Who says they are coming to another member's' home to "kick their azz" or straighten them out"? Who tell a member he cannot offer selling terms because "he" doesn't approve of them ? Who accuses a member of not owning the guns he does ? Who claims all the photos posted by a member have been stolen off the internet ? AND when asked to provide ANY proof of these allegations reverts to name calling and whining to the site owner to ban that member ?

If that meets you definition, look in the mirror.

Not drooling .... just askin'

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Well, you EXACTLY.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I just said phuqkit and got rid of the barrel boss. My awesome 721RSPTG.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now that's a nice rifle. Some claim that turning off the bbl boss affects accuracy, what did you find ?
What bottom metal is that ? Bolt handle made by ? Chambered for ?

Got a new 700 ADL camo stock for my 721 300 H&H. Waiting for the longer screws and trigger guard. Found a T/C 3-9 in camo as well. Appears to be a Rifleman quality scope which will work fine for now. Will post pics when done if I don't get thrown under the bus.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Larry... why are you asking about accuracy losses if you turn a barrel after the fact?

Surely a gentleman shooter of your caliber has done it countless times! Or could it be your experience is a bit thinner than you pretend?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
SD, fix your PMs and email address. Do you have a name ?

No I have never modified a 721/2 factory barrel and the stuff I've read was not well documented.

Although I own/have owned 20+ of these rifles, I never felt the need to change the barrel contour.

Now, do you have anything to contribute to the subject or are you just flapping your gums ?

Another one to tick your envy clock: Bone stock 722B in 244.

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Yep, gotta have the last word, be the smartest guy in the room...

Some things never change, do they Larry?

Gotta control the narrative don't ya...

That's a compulsion, meaning you just can't help not doing it, even if you have to sneak back onto the Fire with yet another handle. How many handles to date? 40-50? How many times have you been kicked off a forum? You want give a straight answer, not your style.

Pathological, about as entertaining as a train wreck/plane crash...

DF

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by spalding

Now, do you have anything NOTHING to contribute to the subject or are you just flapping your gums posting under yet another handle ?

Give it up, you decrepit, pathological geezer..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ah, glad to see the troll blanket PM has been sent.

You f with my posts, call me names and so on, but the FACT remains, my posts on this subject (excluding troll attacks) are factual and based on real experience. The trolls can contribute nothing because they know nothing. Their stock in trade is to control the site by attacking other members who will not kowtow to them.

Sorry children, a'int gonna happen. You'll whine and get me canned, but it matters not. The worst of the worst (death threats etc.) are cataloged with names and addresses. Enjoy your brief moments in the limelight as it's all you have in life.

Why don't you actually support the site by helping other members and buying stuff like I do ? Might prove more rewarding than being control freaks.

Always here, always driving trolls NUTS!

IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Accusing others of being "trolls", wanting to "control", attacking you, etc., is simply PROJECTION...

That's a psychological term with a specific clinical definition. Google it...

Larry, you ain't driving anyone NUTS...

You there already, not many here wishing to join you...

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 02/08/16.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not hardly DF. I have NEVER threatened to kill anyone, not tried to steal anyone's social security or military records, not worked endlessly to get any member banned, not welched on a $10,000 bet, not constructed a fake trip in an attempt to terrorize another member's family, not threatened to divulge (something) to another members wife, not chased another member all over gunsites on the web to harass him, not accused another member of felony conduct in a bankruptcy, not pirated every thread another member posted on only to degrade him, not paid for a purchase on this site with counterfeit money.

YOU and your fellow trools have done all of this and more to me and other members who dared to cross you.

Projection it's not "just the facts ma'am."

You should check out OCD behavior. Krauthammer would give you guys a groups rate !

15,000 posts in 5 years sez it all .... get a life.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
laugh

Deception again...

Let's get a total number of all your posts over the years and the number of your alias'.

I don't have to change names...

Never been booted off a forum...

Nothing to hide...

DF

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry, wake up and smell the ridiculing. We don't go nuts, we ENJOY outing you out and your lying SACKOSHIT posts, so keep posting until you get banned, then we'll just start all over again.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Whoops....

Now, Oldman1942...

What happened to Spalding...???

DF

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Whoops....

Now, Oldman1942...

What happened to Spalding...???

DF

Has a Hot Date this afternoon.
This just in from his Basement.

GTC

[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sort of like VD before penicillin, once you've got it, you just can't get rid of it.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Sort of like VD before penicillin, once you've got it, you just can't get rid of it.

Yup, he just keeps on dripping.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Craigster
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Yup, he just keeps on dripping.

That is the kind of visual that makes a person want to claw their own eyes out! Yuck!!!!

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
VD doesn't change names...

DF

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

654 members (1lessdog, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,882 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,577
Posts18,453,995
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.