Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by isaac
Too many lazy assed whiners, that's for sure.

I see!... said the blind man to his deaf daughter.

------

Actually, you don't. You will, though.

Last edited by isaac; 02/06/16.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I see!... said the blind man to his deaf daughter.

------

Actually, you don't. You will, though.

I guess I don't.

But, we all will.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He was just on with Chuck Todd & handled himself quite well...If he'd stay on topic & expound on his "Great" ideas. He could very well win over a lot of support...but all his "trust me it's gonna be great" crap just doesn't cut it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
He was just on with Chuck Todd & handled himself quite well...If he'd stay on topic & expound on his "Great" ideas. He could very well win over a lot of support...but all his "trust me it's gonna be great" crap just doesn't cut it.

I think the moderator hit on that last night.

Pretty much evaded the question though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I must have missed that part...I was trying to cook dinner and watch at the same time.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

All these crystal balls here and no one that can really see into them. The biggest tool in the Democrats shed is the lack of cohesion on the so-called conservative side. Even the Democrats rally behind their candidate however worthless he may be. Not so with conservatives, they pick each candidate apart for individual weaknesses and give aid to the enemy.

In 1980 Reagan was given little chance against a re-election of a sitting president. Can you spell "landslide"?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by shrapnel

All these crystal balls here and no one that can really see into them. The biggest tool in the Democrats shed is the lack of cohesion on the so-called conservative side. Even the Democrats rally behind their candidate however worthless he may be. Not so with conservatives, they pick each candidate apart for individual weaknesses and give aid to the enemy.

In 1980 Reagan was given little chance against a re-election of a sitting president. Can you spell "landslide"?

We haven't had any real conservative run till this election...and now that we've got what we've been asking for, the majority seem to be pulling for a "business tycoon" with a horrendous record at giving money & support towards liberal policies & politicians...Do you really think we have more than one candidate that is truly a "conservative"???

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
With all the character assassination of the republican candidates done completely by them, to them, the democrats couldn't have been given a better gift.

Guess they all missed that memo from Reagan... frown

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

+1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

We haven't had any real conservative run till this election...and now that we've got what we've been asking for, the majority seem to be pulling for a "business tycoon" with a horrendous record at giving money & support towards liberal policies & politicians...Do you really think we have more than one candidate that is truly a "conservative"???

+++ TED CRUZ

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I think the public's support for people we don't understand, (both sides), is their way of saying, enough of, ( you have to pass the bill to see what is in it politics) from both sides. Not saying that's a good thing, but the establishment on BOTH SIDES may be pushing people to their limits, hence Trump, Bernie, and so on.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Right now my wife says she'd have a difficult time pulling the lever for Trump. She says Cruz is her choice.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

+1

+2 Bravo. As Northern Dave said, you're all need to pull that stinky red lever, no matter who the nominee is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Next time you call, let me know and I'll give you his cell number.

As for the silliness, excuse me but I'm 5 of 6 in the playoffs with the 6th being a push...and I posted them.

But do I get any attaboys for that,here?

And, since my Trump vs. Rubio prediction has been spot on so far, I think I'll stick with it.

You guys can pick Rubio, though.

Attaboy!

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by boatboy
I am very concerned about this election

If the GOP cant beat these lying clowns (I dont think Bernie is a lier but he is a F'en Communist) the country is lost

Hank

I think this is more accurate

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by boatboy
I am very concerned about this election

If the GOP cant beat these lying clowns (I dont think Bernie is a lier but he is a F'en Communist) the country is lost

Hank

I think this is more accurate

All liberals are.

As well as many that pull the red lever.

If you don't believe me, type in plain words that you want free hunting on government owned land to end. wink

It's just a matter of whose ox is getting gored.

The reality of our country is that Americans by and large, are fat and happy. Not hungry and desperate, and most don't want to change a thing, as long as they stay fat and happy. Even if it means giving up freedom to stay fat and happy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Therein lies Twimps constituency. Too many are whiners and chest-beaters and the type to pick up their marbles and stomp home if they don't get their way. The whole Republican party is becoming nothing but a bitchsession of whiners.

Twimp is the consummate whiner and can't stand the heat of a campaign. Hll, he can't even contend with tough questions from a skinny blond skank at Fox.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Therein lies Twimps constituency. Too many are whiners and chest-beaters and the type to pick up their marbles and stomp home if they don't get their way.
-----

Unless you know of 3 or more from here that have said that, and not those who always say it regardless of the election year, try to stop with the hyperbole.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Looks like a bunch of posters trying to prove you right.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Right now my wife says she'd have a difficult time pulling the lever for Trump. She says Cruz is her choice.

I don't know why sane people love you.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1234, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,915 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,576
Posts18,453,975
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.