Hop To
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Is Ted Guinn, Jr. sort of the offensive equivalent of Deion Sanders?

He made decisions in SF too but I don't think business was part of it. He's a speed guy and sometimes a receiver too.

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ I messed that one up.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by curdog4570

When they had all the prior MVP's come on the field, I was SO glad Dieon was not among them.

And that Chuck Howley was.

No kidding!! Cannot believe that was Snyder's first signing when he took over the REDSKINS!

Idiot!

Redskins fan, USC fan and a Clumpson fan. Holy Cow you can pick them .

Yup thanks!! Seems much better than some dumbazz who wants to blow every player who came out of FSU. Especially, the crooks.

FSU rules your schools azzclown .

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I drink BTW.

You would have thought my halftime HGH IV joke would've got at least a groan.

Tough Crowd. laugh

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
BYC you wouldn't say a word to my face you little punkass keyboard commando. GFY hiding behind your keyboard.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bigfoot
Perfect ending to a HOF career.

"Hint............."

Manning did absolutely nothing in this game, even less then Newton and does not deserve any honors of any sort. The defense on the other hand deserves all the awards.

Manning would probably agree with that, somewhat. Not sure he's looking for "honors", just team wins.

But he did just QB the Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos to a 14 point win over a pretty tough Carolina team that was favored and picked to win by most. And he did just won his second ring, and he will be a HOF'er on the first go-round.

Other than that, a pretty ho-hum day/career.

Outstanding game!!

Black Cows Matter!
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I won your money!

Thanks!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
BYC you wouldn't say a word to my face you little punkass keyboard commando. GFY hiding behind your keyboard.

Exactly, what are you proposing you drunk ole coot? I'm in WNC at least once a month and can accommodate anything short of the love you have for FSU degenerates.

Heck I'll even bring the beer!! But then you appear to have plenty. grin

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by byc

Exactly, what are you proposing you drunk ole coot? I'm in WNC at least once a month and can accommodate anything short of the love you have for FSU degenerates.

WNC that's too far , W-S or Greensboro name the time and place and we can discuss your inadequacies . First of all I don't drink and argue with people, but i hear that is your area of specialty. You can shove the beer up your azz.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
missed the after-game festivities on TV, but I saw a great game, between a strong offense and a stronger defense.

Manning looked good, Broncos D (I'm no Broncos fan) looked great.

If Manning thanked the second string QB (Osweiler) for keeping the team going while he was out, that would even be classier!

Didn't Osweiler win 5 out of 7 in the middle of the season?

Anyway, it was a strong Superbowl by two strong teams. The game was better than the commercials, and you can't always say that!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by byc

WNC that's too far , W-S or Greensboro name the time and place and we can discuss your inadequacies . First of all I don't drink and argue with people, but i hear that is your area of specialty. You can shove the beer up your azz.

Geee sus this is like dealing with okok JR. And just when I thought he was the end all.

Got to bed buddy!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc

Wow that escalated quick

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Congratulations to the Broncos and their fans. They played their game and just shut our offense down. It would be nice to see our quarterback gain some maturity and class. Overall, we have a pretty special team and I am proud of the season that they gave us. Congrats again to the Broncos.

Sorry about the loss Tim, but we both agree the best team won today'

I am happy for Peyton to finally get even with his brother in Super Bowl wins, as I actually believe Eli has had more natural talent during their playing careers. But, it's no secret Peyton has had a better work ethic. It is also nice for Peyton to get his 200th win but no doubt Brady will pass him up if he stays healthy.

All in all it was a dominate defensive showing and fun to watch.

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by byc

Wow that escalated quick

No kidding! I was going to buy him lunch and a cold one. And we were both pulling for CAR. laffin!!

Now, I'm thinking about selling tickets. How many you want?? grin

Go Nats!!!!

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Idared
Congratulations to the Broncos and their fans. They played their game and just shut our offense down. It would be nice to see our quarterback gain some maturity and class. Overall, we have a pretty special team and I am proud of the season that they gave us. Congrats again to the Broncos.

Sorry about the loss Tim, but we both agree the best team won today'

I am happy for Peyton to finally get even with his brother in Super Bowl wins, as I actually believe Eli has had more natural talent during their playing careers. But, it's no secret Peyton has had a better work ethic. It is also nice for Peyton to get his 200th win but no doubt Brady will pass him up if he stays healthy.

All in all it was a dominate defensive showing and fun to watch.

+1 regarding Payton, Larry. What a classy guy and a great competitor. He has been the face of the league for many years and deservedly so. He changed the game with the way he could read defenses and adjust on the spot. I will admit that I am taking this loss a little better form Manning and the Broncos than had it been Brady and the Patriots.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Damn! Denver D got it done despite the old man. Congrats to them all!

Panthers got out coached in a big way. Their offense was shut down and they had no answer.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Fireworks all over Denver tonight. Happy D. Ware will get his ring. and Peyton will retire on top. Another outstanding performance by the Wade Phillip's Broncos defense. Von Miller was great again. Going to go to the celebration on Tuesday.

Broncos

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Good to see gentlemen on here

Good post

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Most teams that Carolina blew out this year tried covering Olsen with a linebacker. Denver had a corner on him almost all night and Cams go to man was shut down. 4 man rush was very effective and the running game got nowhere.

Rivera and Shula had no answer.

That win was all Wade Phillips and the Broncos D. They were uber.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Not Hardly, Nothing is the equivalent of Deion Offense or Defense.

I was referring to (and hoping someone would catch that I was) the attempt at complete avoidance of contact.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by MadMooner

That win was all Wade Phillips and the Broncos D. They were uber.

Kinda like Buddy Ryan and the Bears in Super Bowl XX.

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

234 members (22kHornet, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 23 invisible), 1,455 guests, and 911 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,476
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.