Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by bdan68
Wow! Total douche bag. If you don't want to buy it, don't. The seller is NOT lying. Like he said, it's common knowledge that those Pentax scopes are the same as the Burris FF2. You should be banned from this site.
Hahahahahaha, I'm far from being banned...and honestly like that would make any difference. Like the few that actually have been banned, I would just create a new account and call out liars again...so do you have any factual evidence to provide to the discussion or just your "great intelligence" that you've so blessed us with?

IC B3

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
Originally Posted by fredhorace77
Originally Posted by RemingtonMan2005
Originally Posted by mmgravy
Even if the OP does repost, fredhorsesass00 will still show up and dump his load....

Ahh, How cute. Looks like the OP has a butt buddy that wants to chime in. Tell us "gravy",what facts do you have to ad to the claim that Burris made this scope...?

You're a douche..

Maybe so....but I'm definitely not a liar.

Damn dude...I posted and referenced Doug's posts where he said it's the same scope as a Burris Full Field II just as he told me on the phone 7 years ago. Doug and the Cameraland folks have a deservedly great reputation here for honesty and integrity. What more do you want? If you have proof that Doug and I are incorrect and are dishonest please post it up.

Btw, it's probably time to take your stuff to Gunbroker...it's clear no one here wants your lies, after all it has been bumped more times than safariman's ego.

Last edited by fredhorace77; 02/07/16.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bdan68
Wow! Total douche bag. If you don't want to buy it, don't. The seller is NOT lying. Like he said, it's common knowledge that those Pentax scopes are the same as the Burris FF2. You should be banned from this site.
Hahahahahaha, I'm far from being banned...and honestly like that would make any difference. Like the few that actually have been banned, I would just create a new account and call out liars again...so do you have any factual evidence to provide to the discussion or just your "great intelligence" that you've so blessed us with?

You've called me a liar and also accused the Cameraland folks of being dishonest. If you have evidence to support your accusations please post it. You have no evidence and will just continue to troll this thread. As someone posted earlier you need to get a life.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Because you are a liar...and don't try to bundle cameraland into "your" lies. They aren't hear to defend anything.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Post a pic of the scope that shows the name of it...and post a pic of where it was made...OK or post me a pic of where it says on the box, or any of the literature that came with the scope that says it was made by burris for pentax and that it is the same scope as the burris fullfield...listen man, your the one that came on al gore's world wide web and "Claimed" this...not me.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Because you are a liar...and don't try to bundle cameraland into "your" lies. They aren't hear to defend anything.

I have some interest in the rifle and scope and it's most likely sold but if not I look forward to reposting because this has been most entertaining. If it doesn't sell please join me on my new thread, Horace. grin

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F

I have some interest in the rifle and scope and it's most likely sold

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahah, classic safariman reply...hey idiot it's not sold till u get money in hand...cash money..."most likely sold" doesn't mean squat
PM me next time you think about putting up another stupid claim on the net...I'll proof it for you so you don't look like the idiot you are. I'd hate for someone else to grow a pair and call you out as the liar you are.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

I have some interest in the rifle and scope and it's most likely sold

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahah, classic safariman reply...hey idiot it's not sold till u get money in hand...cash money..."most likely sold" doesn't mean squat
PM me next time you think about putting up another stupid claim on the net...I'll proof it for you so you don't look like the idiot you are. I'd hate for someone else to grow a pair and call you out as the liar you are.

I'm not Safariman. Troll elsewhere, loser.

Last edited by Squirrelnut; 02/07/16.
S
S
Hey Fred why don't you go crawling back in the azz hole you came out of

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Hey squirrel nut sack...I have got a Heritage Arms 357 mag For sale. It's identical to the Colt Python, as matter of fact Colt made these specifically for Heritage Arms. Well, the guy I bought it off of told me that...but really that doesn't matter, you can trust his word. He's never lied to me or anyone for that matter. Any who...I want $3600 for it. It's NIB but doesn't come with a box. And I did cycle it a couple times and shot it to make sure it functioned correctly. And there was a burr on one side of the cylinder but my dremel tool polished that off. So....Oh yeah don't forget this is for all practical purposes a Colt Python.

IC B3

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by seals1970
Ahh, just cute. I popped your cherry, it's sad really, you wasted your first post on me. Welcome to the "fire" got any lame claims you can post so we can all have something to talk about.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Ahh, just cute. I popped your cherry, it's sad really, you wasted your first post on me. Welcome to the "fire" got any lame claims you can post so we can all have something to talk about.

At first I was mildly irritated that you hijacked my thread but now that I realize you are absolutely insane I find it entertaining as hell. Carry on chief, this is fantastic.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F

At first I was mildly irritated that you hijacked my thread but now that I realize you are absolutely insane I find it entertaining as hell. Carry on chief, this is fantastic.
you got it. Look at it this way, your gun is getting major advertisement. And heck whoever buys it can always use these comments as a selling point when they go to resale it.
BTW, these little single shots tend to be accurate little buggers. I've owned several.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Fred you are a complete AZZ let the man be you are just a trouble maker.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
fred, It is common knowledge that a GMC is actually made by chevy but there is not a bowtie on the front grill. Same concept applies the the pentax pioneer/burris fullfield II. I own both of these scopes in both 3-9 and 4.5-14. They have the exact same length, weight, adjustments, controls, profile, etc. The only difference is the name badge on the outside with one and one saying Burris. They are great scopes. Not sure why you care if you are not interested in purchasing the gun. Move along and browse the internet for some other lies. Maybe you can look into some of Hillary's Benghazi explanations if you want to unravel some real lies.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Let the man sell his rifle. Horacy sounds like a miserable person, hate to be his spouse. Good luck on your sale squirrel nut.

"When guns are outlawed,only the outlaws will have guns".
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
BTT. Still available.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

Don't think you will have to worry about buying...or selling in the classifieds.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Just for those that may have questions about the heritage of this scope one only needs to look at the address on the warranty registration. Same address in CO. As Burris. I too have one of these scopes and they are nice scopes. Free bump for a nice little rig

Last edited by bangeye; 02/11/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mmgravy
If it is that important to you to find out that information, PM Doug at Cameraland and ask him. I would guess he knows as much about optics as anyone on here.
I'm not going to pm anyone. The OP is the one claiming this...not doug. The OP claims he has a scope made specifically for Pentax by Burris, and he claims it's the exact same model as the Burris FF2, All I'm asking for is him to show me proof of that.

And he cant...Period.
And btw, if doug from camera land got on here and had an ad claiming the same thing I would ask him for proof also.
So he either needs to man up and show the proof of what he is claiming, or edit his ad to reflect the fact that he has a Pentax Pioneer scope and knows nothing about it other than it was made in the Philippines and in his opinion it's similar to the Burris FF2
Okay azzhole, it's time to STFU and get off of here.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
608 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,798 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,130
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.