Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Yeah that Peyton Manning is such an upstanding guy.

WOnder how they kept this out of the headlines.

Altar Boy Peyton Manning

And here we go-

Are the grapes really sour this evening?

It's just a game.

Last edited by ribka; 02/07/16.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Altar Boy Peyton Manning

That make you feel better about loving you some Cam?

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think Cam showed his colors when he pulled up instead of diving after his fumble. It may have been a good business decision but it sucked as a teammate, football player and man.

What would Porter Rockwell do?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ribka

Altar Boy Peyton Manning

And here we go-

It's just a game.

No sour grapes, Hats off to Denvers Defense. Manning was totally ineffective and that despite the HGH.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
To start with I will plead ignorance of who these players are. I watch football to see good plays. When Cam threw five interceptions in a row I suggested to the other guy watching the game at my daughter's house, "It's time to put in the second string quarterback." He said, "I don't think so. Cam is the MVP of the NFL this year." I didn't say anymore. I don't care who is whom. If they aren't cutting it put someone else in. They can't do any worse and may turn the game around. If he was white, from what I saw, he would not have received the award.

Cam reminded me of my brother-in-law when he didn't go for the fumble. He could throw the ball eighty yards going into college. But the first time the ball was hiked to him and he saw those big guys coming at him he fell on the ball.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Shrapnel: You are more than likely right about the young athlete Cam Newton but you are DEAD WRONG about the Super Bowl!
150,000,000 (one hundred and fifty million!) fans watched this athletic event with great anticipation and enthusiasm!
And they do so EVERY year.
And the Super Bowl is THE greatest sporting event IN THE WORLD!
You don't get 150,000,000 (one hundred and fifty million!) people to watch a "commercial enterprise!
All the various "commercial enterprises" associated with the Super Bowl are just along for the ride.
And this, are YOU saying young athletes DON'T look up to Peyton Manning?
Well IF you are then you are again, DEAD WRONG.
Long live pro-football and the Super Bowl.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Sorry, but it is the biggest production of the year. How do 150,000,000 people know about if it isn't advertised and built up the entire year, not just during the football season.

You may be too young to remember when the Rose Bowl was played in California with no commercial attachment to it. What is it or any bowl game referred to now? The Super Bowl is more commercialized than Christmas anymore, further emphasizing that continued economic connection behind the Super Bowl and all other sports as well.

Failure to recognize it for what it is, is similar to thinking you still can't find 22 ammunition anywhere...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland

Altar Boy Peyton Manning

That make you feel better about loving you some Cam?

Cam is a self absorbed POS QB who needs to mature, learn how to throw a ball with touch and be a leader. He possesses none of those traits. He consistently overthrew, underthrew , overpowered ball after ball. You are mistaking me for a Carolina fan first of all, I just live here and thought I would root for the team since they don't visit the SB very often.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
39year old Manning

Sounds like a real weak selfish cheating type of man

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9...peyton-manning-recovery-shoulder-surgery

Like I said sour grapes. Cam is an immature loser with no respect from his teammates

Im not a Denver fan or even a current NFL fan but I have great respect for those who pay their dues over the years and overcome adversity.

Altar Boy Peyton Manning

And here we go-

It's just a game.

No sour grapes, Hats off to Denvers Defense. Manning was totally ineffective and that despite the HGH.

Altar Boy Peyton Manning

And here we go-

It's just a game.

Last edited by ribka; 02/07/16.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
he was cut for a reason by the Colts.. he had 20 million reasons each year to continue to play football even though he was washed up.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
After seeing his pathetic lack of professionalism on field we see it confirmed in his post game interview. Needs a bitchslapping by the team he plays for. Can't call it "his team".

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hmmm, wonder what Jack Lambert would have thought or done with Cammy Baby? Friggin' puke.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimy
There is a reason you'll never see taunting in hockey.

After playing the game from seven until twenty+ years old there is plenty of taunting in hockey. On every face off, after every whistle, name it. The difference is, most all hockey players have iq's higher than the surface of the ice and can deal with it...laugh it off in most cases and let the scoreboard have the last word.

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Coop...you and me...on the ice brother!! grin

No taunting! Just giant smoked turkey legs across the face!!

How about my Caps!!??

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Cam is a self absorbed POS QB who needs to mature, learn how to throw a ball with touch and be a leader. He possesses none of those traits. He consistently overthrew, underthrew , overpowered ball after ball ....

Pretty much sums it up but would like my say.

Auburn's "Scam" Newton. A douchebag so unabashedly self-absorbed and classless, but with obvious athletic potential, the organization (evidently, IMO) trying to rehab his image by having him give TD balls to kids in the front row. But tune into ANY interview of the guy to get the real deal. Or during the singing of the SSB, if you prefer.

Was in disbelief (ok, guess not really these days) at his recent interview essentially putting himself on a victim-pedestal, on how "people aren't ready for a black quarterback as good as me." Really??? Because none of us have ever rooted for a QB that had a different skin color, or is it that there's never - according to scam newton - been a black QB who measures up to his delusions? Either way, while he may have physical and athletic talent so too is he a f'n azzhat of the first order and I took delight in watching his smug face replaced by a dazed and confused far-off stare while a viciously effective defense handed him his azz repeatedly. And I don't even particularly like the damn Bronco's beyond cheering for the underdog this year.

Oh, no worries, Scam, I'm sure it'll be someone else's fault by morning.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Perfect example of a punk ass, no class, crybaby loser.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My nephew Reed is a big Caps fan. Several years ago at one of his tournaments I bought him a replica Ovechkin jersey from the winter classic game on a silent auction. He wore that thing out and I am still uncle of the year because of it!

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Caps did okay today. They're leading all others and strong but those damn FL boys bother me.

Thinking the big O and boys can handle all others.

Come on out for a game.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by sidepass
After seeing his pathetic lack of professionalism on field we see it confirmed in his post game interview. Needs a bitchslapping by the team he plays for. Can't call it "his team".

He might have lost just a few players on the team that bust their azz to win. He thought he could waltz in there and have the Broncos lay down.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 1941USMC, 52 invisible), 2,587 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,312
Posts18,468,241
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.