Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Not too many are going to argue whether the content of what he posted is wrong, just that they're butthurt about it.

Enter the Feelings Police.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You're going to make certain members of this board very, very angry.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slavek
You're going to make certain members of this board very, very angry.

Love the Nuge, but his mouth is his greatest asset, as well as his biggest enemy. Not the first time he's stcik his foot in it. He'll have a tough time with this people:

"I'm a pro gun Jew and you can go [bleep] yourself for your anti semite post," wrote Dmitry Goosavich. "You knew what that picture was trying to comunicate. People like you don't help the 2nd Amendment. You just anger the other side and give them ammo to push there agenda."

"There are Jews who support gun control but many of us are gun owners ourselves and members of the NRA," Ariel Kotler said. "Quite a number of us are actually members of the [Gun Owners of America] instead because we feel that the NRA has gone along with too much gun control."

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fact is, he is right. 85%+ of jews vote democrat and I am willing to bet an almost equal majority of jews in this country (note I didn't say "American Jews" are for gun control, extreme gun control.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If he is so wrong, why is it that all the biggest control advocates are of the Jewish persuasion? I am not anti-Jew by any means but the fact remains look at who is on the forefront on disarming WE THE PEOPLE. At least Ted has the guts to speak out an tell it like it is. I'm sure I've pissed off a few. Guess what, the truth hurts and I don't care.
I know, it's not politically correct. Well political correctness is an oxymoron promulgated by morons. It's also what's hurting this country. After all, we must not hurt someone's feeling or harm their self esteem. Bovine excrement!
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Jews being butt hurt for someone telling the truth about them, what's new.

Oy, the sufferink!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not only do I not read that worthless, leftist propaganda rag, I look at those who do with contempt. Nothing they print can be believed.

The ADL is just another leftist organization with no more credibility than Black Lives Matter has.

Uncle Ted speaks the truth. Does anyone here not think that trash like Schumer, Finestein, Boxer, Bloomberg, et al are not our blood enemies? Hell there's even one running for president.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Years ago I had a list of members from Handgun Control Inc. It read like a Jewish phone book.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Go Ted!!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I saw this a few days ago and went searching for some answers. Specifically, why are Jews overwhelmingly against gun ownership. I found my answers at an unlikely place - "Jews for Firearms Preservation" web site.

It’s no secret that one of the largest blocs of people pressing for so-called “gun control” is the culturally (aka not-so-religious) American Jewish community. This confounds many observers who would expect that Jews, with such a stunning history of oppression and murder by humanity’s villains, would cling tenaciously to personal firearms and the ability to protect themselves as the Hebrew Scriptures instruct.

In reaction to the Holocaust, American Jews adopted the phrase “Never Again!” If actions mean anything, they don’t believe it. That’s for someone else to do. How do Jews expect to put teeth behind the words “Never Again!” if not with the ability to apply and project personal force when righteous -- and necessary -- for survival?

Why then do so many American Jews hate guns and fear gun ownership so much?

Our research identifies ten reasons why these Jews feel the way they do about self defense in general, firearms specifically and your own right to keep and bear arms.

The adamantly anti-gun-rights Jews are bowing to:
1. A desire for utopian moral purity
2. A disproportional incidence of hoplophobia
3. A quest for power through victimization of peers
4. A utopian delusion that if guns would just “go away,”
crime would end and the world would be a peaceful safe place
5. Self hatred and a wish to be helpless, acting out guilt-based
behavioral problems that develop in childhood
6. The Ostrich Syndrome
7. Garden-variety hypocrisy
8. Adulterated religion -- Jews In Name Only (JINOs)
9. Feel-good sophistry
10. Abject fear that yields irrational behavior

Despite the modern American Jewish aversion to arms, it has not always been so, and Israeli Jews certainly understand the value of arms. Throughout history, there were Jews who fought in defense of their people and way of life. The Torah is filled with Jews who took up arms in righteous and valiant defensive action. See, for example, The Ten Commandments of Self Defense, (Bendory and JPFO, 2009); or recall, “When Abraham heard that his nephew Lot was taken captive, he took the 318 trained soldiers of his house and pursued the captors,” defeated them, brought back Lot, and exacted retribution with their looted property. (Genesis 14:14)

Contemporary Jews may have largely acquiesced to their WWII inquisitors, but Biblical Jews resisted their Egyptian slave masters and then fought countless fierce battles against invaders and anti-Semites, such as Amelek, the Philistines and Haman.

Jews have been assaulted, accosted, and oppressed by nearly every nation and empire in history, including the ancient Greeks, Romans, Persians, Byzantines, Ottomans and of course modern nations like Germany and the USSR.

Miraculously, Jews have outlasted all those who would annihilate them, typically by using force of arms. Perhaps their liberal modern approach to assault and suffering -- “Don’t fight back, it will only make matters worse” -- holds lessons for us. Or perhaps not: it is very hard to witness open-pit graves piled high with emaciated corpses without emotional revulsion. How much worse could matters get?

“Culturally proper” Jews will not want to openly face the tortured reasoning of their Faustian bargain behind “don’t make it worse.” That doesn’t make the following reasons any less real or mortally dangerous. And Jews are not alone in relying on these justifications for rejecting the fundamental human right of self defense. Many other gunless people will also recognize their feelings accurately described by what we have found.

We would not dream of interfering with a free person’s freedom to choose and embrace defenselessness or to go gunless. On the other hand, there can be no tolerance for anyone who attempts to force others to behave so dangerously.

For the Complete Article - Click Here

Ted's right, Jews are against gun ownership - he just went about publishing the fact the wrong way. On the plus side, it's time for a discussion on why Jews are against gun ownership and what can be done to change their views.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
HUGE difference between American and international jewry and Israeli citizens.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
HUGE difference between American and international jewry and Israeli citizens.

Dare we speak of it? wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Israeli chicks grow tits before they grow arms and they are fascinated with ant-eaters...

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Link just leads to YouTube, not any particular video.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Link just leads to YouTube, not any particular video.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Wouldn't bother standing to answer the door if that clown was out there knocking. We're of the same generation, and while he pushes the great American image, I don't forgive or forget.

1Minute
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 1minute
Wouldn't bother standing to answer the door if that clown was out there knocking. We're of the same generation, and while he pushes the great American image, I don't forgive or forget.
You don't forgive him for what? Cat Scratch Fever? Lousy tune, but why hold a grudge for so long?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
684 members (10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 77 invisible), 3,082 guests, and 1,473 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,678
Posts18,399,550
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.