Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Anybody drink it daily?

I bought some a few days ago because of a post I seen on a different forum in regards to its ability to help with joint pain.

It seems to have made a huge improvement in many more areas than just joint pain, but the joint pain has all but disappeared. cool I was skeptical, because I've tried the low carb thing...glucosamine/chondroitin (sp?) krill oil, fish oil, CO Q10 etc. etc.

Things I've noticed since I started drinking an eight oz. bottle once a day.

My vision seems to have improved.
My blood pressure is a little lower & more stable.
My overall attitude & energy level is up.
Ringing in my ears has subsided substantially.
I'm not waking up in the middle of the night because
of stiffness & pain in the spine & knees.
These are things I've noticed but was not expecting & I really hope this isn't a fluke...

For those of you that drink it daily, is there a good cheap source?

How much do you drink per day?

If you mix it or juice it with other fruits/vegetables, what's your recipe? I like what I'm seeing right now & if a good "Health Drink" concoction will work even better than the results I've had so far, I'm ready to spring for a "juicer" & fixins...it feels pretty damn good to be feeling as well as I do after only three little bottles of cherry juice...

It's the best I've felt in friggin years!!!

BP-B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Any change in the bedroom?

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Any change in the bedroom?

I don't know...It's kind of hard to date when I have to care for a semi invalid brother 24/7...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Sounds like it would be good with Tito's

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How about something like this:

Tart Cherry Concentrate

By the way, the last time I tasted a tart cherry was when I was in my late teens and my knees felt great back then wink

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Vodka??? I don't drink much any more because when I do, I notice a marked increase in joint pain & stiffness the following day.

This cherry juice is a godsend if that is what has actually given me the results I've had for the past few days. I'm hoping to build on it with other ingredients.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks I'm all over this. If for nothing else the reduced tinnitus.

Where do you find it? Regular supermarket?

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Tart Cherry Concentrate

By the way, the last time I tasted a tart cherry was when I was in my late teens and my knees felt great back then wink

I don't think I want to go with any gel type supplements...other than maybe the one you sampled in your late teens. wink

If by weeks end, I'm feeling at least as good as I do now, I'm gonna order some concentrate in bulk along with a good blender/juicer & try my hand at concocting my own special blend...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Vodka??? I don't drink much any more because when I do, I notice a marked increase in joint pain & stiffness the following day.

This cherry juice is a godsend if that is what has actually given me the results I've had for the past few days. I'm hoping to build on it with other ingredients.
Yes Vodka and you probably aren't drinking enough if you still feel pain wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Tart Cherry Concentrate

I don't think I want to go with any gel type supplements...other than maybe the one you sampled in your late teens. wink

If by weeks end, I'm feeling at least as good as I do now, I'm gonna order some concentrate in bulk along with a good blender/juicer & try my hand at concocting my own special blend...

Let us know bud. 12 years of being a baseball catcher didn't do much for my knee longevity.

MOLON LABE
IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tart Cherry Juice sounds like the name of the filipino stripper that used to work the Caberet in Kalamazoo.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by byc
Thanks I'm all over this. If for nothing else the reduced tinnitus.

Where do you find it? Regular supermarket?

The stuff I bought was "cheribundi" at Safeway...it says it's reconstituted with apple juice with 50 cherries per 8 oz. bottle.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll try the gel caps and let you know how that works.

MOLON LABE
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'll try the gel caps and let you know how that works.

Appreciate it...I'll let you guys know if this stuff keeps working...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
FYI don't mix pills and vodka last time I did I woke up naked in a girls dorm

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RWE
Tart Cherry Juice sounds like the name of the filipino stripper that used to work the Caberet in Kalamazoo.

Could she pluck a peso silver dollar off a bottle top??? If so, she's probably from Olongapo... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'd be bragging about that!

MOLON LABE
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Other than aspirin, I gave up taking any pills...but I don't think waking up naked in a girls dorm would be a bad thing...I'm not bashful...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cherry Moonshine sounds good.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One of the cookers on Moonshiners last night made what he called. "Cherry Bounce!" Made me think of this.

He used NC white cherries and raw sourwood honey. Just watching made my joints feel better. laugh

Last edited by byc; 02/10/16. Reason: Cherry Bounce dangit!!

Go Nats!!!!

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by byc
One of the cookers on Moonshiners last night made what he called. "Cheery Bounce!" Made me think of this.

He used NC white cherries and raw sourwood honey. Just watching made my joints feel better. laugh

You talking about that guy with the dog called "sweetie pie"?

He let the mash go bad...

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yup! He built his mash just before the major rains we went through with lots of flooding. Guess he could or did not get back to his project before the creeks and rivers rose. Several of them went through that. To your point he had to dump it all.

And the name was Cherry Bounce. Not Cheery Bounce. My wrong.

Last edited by byc; 02/10/16. Reason: Cherry Bounce dangit!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RWE

My 9-Ball league used to play there every three weeks.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cherry Moonshine, your knees aren't better but you don't notice pain nor care

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
having a bad knee and shoulders, I felt glucosamine/chondroitin made a difference in joint discomfort

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Wifey drinks it religiously for gout!!! One of the other side benefits of that machine in her chest. And it does help her!!! The tart Cherry juice that is.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
having a bad knee and shoulders, I felt glucosamine/chondroitin made a difference in joint discomfort

I tried that too, but it didn't work for me...the side effects of this tart cherry juice is a real eye opener...not only has it been great for the joints, I was having problems with chronic fatigue along with the other issues I posted about earlier...I talked on the phone a few minutes ago with a friend who reaffirmed my results...I only wish I'd known about this stuff twenty years ago.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Got some!

Pretty excited here.

Thanks!

One of these: Cold pressed!!

[Linked Image]

and one of these:

[Linked Image]

Go Nats!!!!

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I buy that top one for Wifey as it's the cheapest I can find!!! Only the best!!! wink

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Is tart or black cherry better?

Quando omni flunkus moritati
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You'll want the tart cherry for the joint issues. Make sure you read the labels as most of the juice is from concentrate and thus (apparently) Lacks as much of the desired anti inflammatories you look for when drinking it for such purposes. Very few are pure cherry juice and are not from concentrate. These are the two I drink for gout. The one in my hand I got from Costco online

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by robertham1; 02/12/16.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Middlefork Miner,

You mention you have tinnitus. If so, stay away from aspirin. Worsened tinnitus is a very common side effect of aspirin, even baby aspirin. Switch to Tylenol or Advil. It will probably make a noticeable difference.

I have friends that saw good improvement in their knee pain by using Tart Cherry. It didn't seem to help me much, but I was trying the capsules. I think I will give the not-from-concentrate juice a try.

Nifty-250

"If you don't know where you're going, you may wind up somewhere else".
Yogi Berra
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by robertham1
You'll want the tart cherry for the joint issues. Make sure you read the labels as most of the juice is from concentrate and thus (apparently) Lacks as much of the desired anti inflammatories you look for when drinking it for such purposes. Very few are pure cherry juice and are not from concentrate. These are the two I drink for gout. The one in my hand I got from Costco online

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Do you drink it straight or put a certain amount in a glass of water?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A little-known fact is that tart cherry juice is a good substitute for sweet Vermouth in a Manhattan. Don't forget the bitters.

It's also good as a summertime drink with crushed mint leaves, a dash of lime juice, and vodka.

Make sure you read the labels as most of the juice is from concentrate and thus (apparently) Lacks as much of the desired anti inflammatories you look for when drinking it for such purposes.

PS, what is it about the concentration process that removes the anti-inflammatories?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Definitely water it down. I'd guess I fill a standard tapered pint glass with 3/4" of the concentrate, then the rest water. I've added it to ice cream too. And cereal. And milk.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No doubt in my mind (plus my ears grin) that it helps with tinnitus. This report just after a day or so of consumption.

Thanks!

Go Nats!!!!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Maybe I didn't say that right. What I meant was a lot of cherry juice is made from concentrate So you don't know how potent the drink is. Also some of the stuff marketed as cherry juice is full of fillers- Apple, pomegranate, or other juices- yet they don't make it too obvious.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Here is the link to the Costco concentrated stuff if anyone is interested. It seems expensive but it really goes a LONG way.

http://m.costco.com/Cherry-Bay-Orchards-100%25-Montmorency-Tart-Cherry-Concentrate-32-oz.-Bottle-2-count.product.100168458.html

Not sure why it's not a hyperlink, either copy/paste or google "Costco cherry juice"

Last edited by robertham1; 02/13/16.
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by byc
No doubt in my mind (plus my ears grin) that it helps with tinnitus. This report just after a day or so of consumption.

Thanks!

Mine is virtually gone...what is left is a negligible background noise... It seems to be responsible for a number of improvements in my everyday life...it's the only thing I've had that's different from my usual diet... another thing I've noted is a profound improvement in mood & my mental acuity...I mentioned to my brother yesterday that I've been feeling better this week than I have in the last 15-20 years.

Yesterday I took it a step further & bought a blender for mixing up a concoction of tart juice, oats, banana, ginger, cinnamon, honey & pineapple...I'm not sure I'll be able to notice a difference though because right now I feel friggin great...it is filling & much better tasting than plain old juice....I'll let you know what, if any effects my new "breakfast" provides... smile

Actually, last month, I woke up in the middle of the night & when I went to put another chunk of wood in the stove, I promptly fell over...I tried to get up, only to tip over again. It was then that I realized my equilibrium was severely out of whack. I went ahead and managed to crawl to the stove, stick a chunk of wood in & crawl back to bed. The next few days I was wobbling around like a weeble. I didn't start feeling better till after advice from a nurse, I checked my blood pressure & quit taking the meds I was on to lower it...the day I quit taking them, the pressure was down to the 40+/90+ range...& up till earlier this week, I would have given odds that I wouldn't last till summer. (Yes I was feeling that schitty)... I can't say for certain that the juice is responsible, but if I were playing the odds, I'd bet it is...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You'll want the tart cherry for the joint issues. Make sure you read the labels as most of the juice is from concentrate and thus (apparently) Lacks as much of the desired anti inflammatories you look for when drinking it for such purposes. Very few are pure cherry juice and are not from concentrate.

This thread says that black cherry juice is better for gout.

Good advice on the concentrate compared to pure. Pure costs more but is a lot better.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I take natures blessed cherry concentrate. A teaspoonful
a day.
Its about $20 a quart but lasts for a long time.sometime put it in a glass of water,sometimes just take a hit off the bottle.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I

===========

I remember helping you with that Girl Scout summer camp incident.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anybody drink it daily?

I bought some a few days ago because of a post I seen on a different forum in regards to its ability to help with joint pain.

It seems to have made a huge improvement in many more areas than just joint pain, but the joint pain has all but disappeared. cool I was skeptical, because I've tried the low carb thing...glucosamine/chondroitin (sp?) krill oil, fish oil, CO Q10 etc. etc.

Things I've noticed since I started drinking an eight oz. bottle once a day.

My vision seems to have improved.
My blood pressure is a little lower & more stable.
My overall attitude & energy level is up.
Ringing in my ears has subsided substantially.
I'm not waking up in the middle of the night because
of stiffness & pain in the spine & knees.
These are things I've noticed but was not expecting & I really hope this isn't a fluke...

For those of you that drink it daily, is there a good cheap source?

How much do you drink per day?

If you mix it or juice it with other fruits/vegetables, what's your recipe? I like what I'm seeing right now & if a good "Health Drink" concoction will work even better than the results I've had so far, I'm ready to spring for a "juicer" & fixins...it feels pretty damn good to be feeling as well as I do after only three little bottles of cherry juice...

It's the best I've felt in friggin years!!!

I drank it daily for a few years as a gout preventative. I had two attacks of gout in my left big toe joint and it was MISERABLE. As well as damaging to the joint. I stopped about 6 months ago.... no gout yet.

It's expensive. The cheapest I found it was at Fred Meyer, if you have those down there. Look in the health food area. I forget the brand; it was somewhat generic.

The stuff is intense, both in flavor and to my stomach. I mixed it with carbonated water and came to enjoy that concoction very much. Now you are making me want it again.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by isaac

===========

I remember helping you with that Girl Scout summer camp incident.
you're breeching my client attorney privilege

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Middlefork_Miner: I have a long time friend who is NOT prone to exaggerate (like MANY of my friends are prone to do) and he drinks a special kind of Cherry Juice to over-come Gout pain in his feet/toes.
He swears by it!
In fact I just took him to the Bozeman, Montana airport where he was going to begin the first leg of his flight/trip to Belize.
Unfortunately his kind of Cherry Juice (or any at all - I forget) is not available in Belize.
In his baggage (not in his carry-on's) he had stowed 64 ounces of his brand of Cherry Juice - IIRC this 64 ounce stash of liquid is the limit for ANY type liquid going into baggage.
Anyway he drinks just 3 ounces of this pure Cherry Juice a day to completely alleviate his pain.
His stash of Cherry Juice will only last him 21 days or so and he will be in Belize for 45 days!
So he was mulling all kinds of "plans" to get someone on his main leg flight to take a jug of the stuff along for him - I advised him that this MAY raise some eyebrows when he gets to his long lay-over in Seattle.
Anyway he is convinced that the Cherry Juice is the ONLY thing he has tried (including multiple prescription drugs) that removes his joint/Gout pain.
I hope your new found "cure" is a long term aid for you.
I have never tried the stuff - maybe I will though.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Thanks for posting...I've never been clinically diagnosed, but just assumed it was arthritis...now I'll probably never know for sure.

I just find it really hard to believe that something so simple can have such a HUGE effect with a persons physical & mental well being. I'm truly astounded!!!

I can pretty much guarantee I'll be drinking this stuff every day for the rest of my life. wink

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You and me both!!

This is the first day in a long time that my head and ears have not sounded like a swamp full of mating cicadas and crickets. Seriously, I often wondered if other folks next to me could hear it.

I'm taking very light doses of Atenolol for mild high blood pressure. Would love to go completely off of that. Maybe with each day/glass comes another improvement. grin

FWIW I prefer the all natural Lakewood cold pressed juice. Same one I posted above. It was a dollar more but well worth it. Going to stir in a spoonful of raw sourwood honey tomorrow. Another great natural remedy.

Again thanks MM.

David

Go Nats!!!!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by smokepole
A little-known fact is that tart cherry juice is a good substitute for sweet Vermouth in a Manhattan. Don't forget the bitters.

It's also good as a summertime drink with crushed mint leaves, a dash of lime juice, and vodka.

Make sure you read the labels as most of the juice is from concentrate and thus (apparently) Lacks as much of the desired anti inflammatories you look for when drinking it for such purposes.

PS, what is it about the concentration process that removes the anti-inflammatories?

Best Manhattan's I ever had was from a lazy chick bartender in Pa. She made it with Wild turkey....
Four ice cubes, fill glass with Wild turkey and add two cherries.... the place she worked would not sell shots or straight liquor even on the rocks. So this is what she gave us drunks when we winked and ordered a Manhattan!!!!!!!!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
A Persian friend said it was good "medicine" and as I remember he said 1/4 cup a day.

I will try to track him down and ask him for daily amount.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
There's a guy in Willard, UT that sells it from a stand off the Highway. You just stop, grab a bottle of concentrate, and leave $20 if no ones there. I have gout and psoriatic arthritis but didn't really notice much effect with the bottle I tried.

Costco also sells bags of dried tart cherries. They taste good but I've only had 1 bag so I can't say much about medical benefits.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 02/13/16.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by RWE

Could she pluck a peso silver dollar off a bottle top??? If so, she's probably from Olongapo... wink

So you've been to the Old Jolo Club?

Mathew 22: 37-39

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Have you had ever tested your Uric Acid level tested? If its Gout you need to treat it, long term effects are nothing to ignore. I have to take meds. to keep my Gout level below 5.

http://www.gout.com/#/what-is-gout

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Whiptail
You'll want the tart cherry for the joint issues. Make sure you read the labels as most of the juice is from concentrate and thus (apparently) Lacks as much of the desired anti inflammatories you look for when drinking it for such purposes. Very few are pure cherry juice and are not from concentrate.

This thread says that black cherry juice is better for gout.

Good advice on the concentrate compared to pure. Pure costs more but is a lot better.

I asked my rhuemetologist about black vs. tart- it was her who led me to believe tart was better for my purposes (gout). So that's what I've gone with. For all I know they both work, or don't!

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
[Linked Image]

I swear by it for gout. Was getting gout about once a month, would pretty much disable me for a week,sometimes longer. Started doing the cherry juice thing about a year ago, and stopped having the gout problem.Started out using the regular black or tart cherry juice,but switched over to the concentrate which I believe is the way to go. Doesnt taste good,but works!I take 2 ounces mixed with a couple more ounces of water or cranberry juice before bed. Not cheap, as the concentrate I buy is about 30 bucks a bottle,but well worth it!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by kk alaska
Have you had ever tested your Uric Acid level tested? If its Gout you need to treat it, long term effects are nothing to ignore. I have to take meds. to keep my Gout level below 5.

http://www.gout.com/#/what-is-gout

I get gout every few years. A long time ago the doctor I had at the time wanted me to take colchizine and alapurinol every day to prevent it. Find out what those things can do to your system and say screw that. I keep some colchizine handy for if I get an attack (which doesn't happen if I watch what I eat), but as for taking that stuff daily? No way.

Mathew 22: 37-39

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Sounds like I'm going to have to try to find some up here. Probably have to find a health food store to get it,I imagine. If it helps to quiet the ringing in my left ear even a bit, it'll be worth it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by byc
You and me both!!
I'm taking very light doses of Atenolol for mild high blood pressure. Would love to go completely off of that. Maybe with each day/glass comes another improvement. grin

Again thanks MM.

David

Good news for you David & it's Great to hear you're getting relief!!! I was taking a light dose of atenolol along with a light dose of valsartin...I quit taking it when I had the low blood pressure episode & loss of equilibrium last month...My blood pressure without the meds was averaging 145/95 before I started the juice...I just now took it twice & it was 131/68 & 124/69 the second time. Better than it ever was while I was taking the meds...HOWEVER this morning for breakfast I had the tart cherry mixed with ginger, cinnamon, banana, oats, honey & pineapple in a blender...I mixed up enough to feed myself & little brother about 16 oz. worth...so the extras might have had something to do with it...or not...I also nixed the daily aspirin. Like I said earlier, my mental & physical sense of well being is at a point it hasn't been in many, many years & this is coming from someone who was considering a drive to the ER less than a week ago...It kinda makes me question my doctors judgement in treatment options...

Keep me posted & I'll provide updates as I try figuring this stuff out... wink

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Tart Cherry Concentrate

IT WORKS!!!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Better than in a boys dorm!

To the o.p., I have back pain and knee pain also. I have been drinking apple cider vinegar with honey and cinnamon for a few days. I will let you know if it helps. I haven't been drinking it long enuff to see if it helps of not. I will try tart cherry also if this fails.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by seal_billy

Better than in a boys dorm!

To the o.p., I have back pain and knee pain also. I have been drinking apple cider vinegar with honey and cinnamon for a few days. I will let you know if it helps. I haven't been drinking it long enuff to see if it helps of not. I will try tart cherry also if this fails.

After a few days, I was seeing dramatic unexpected changes...
Why not mix that concoction with a glass of juice?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thought I'd bump this back to the top.

After reading the comments about helping with tinnitus I decided to give it a try. I've used it for six days now and it has definitely helped with the ringing in my ears. I would say it has cut it in half.

Thanks Middlefork Miner for the post.

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Yep, I bought some on Monday and have been drinking it every day, I can notice a significant improvement and hope it continues.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
What is the sugar content, as I am a diabetic, and had a heart attack in 2014, would it be good for someone that has to watch sugar?

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
21g and 28g of sugar in 8 oz. (two different kinds)

Don't believe everything you think.

You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talking.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
752 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 12308300, 87 invisible), 2,851 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,400,046
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.