-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I'm awaiting my AWIB and hybrid holsters to arrive for the Glock 30S and 19. Saw this in the LGS and decided to give it a shot.

Very minimalist and yet safe to carry hot. I'm liking it so far.

Don't know how it will work come summer with the gun against some bare skin but I figure the Glock can handle it! wink

Called the Q-series Holsters. Stealth.

Anyone else using these?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
MojoHand
Sorry but am not visualizing how it is working. Could you post a picture of it partially drawn so I can appreciate the unit. Thanks for your time. NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When I did bodyguard work, there were times I could find myself in a strange place and have to carry what was handed to me. A few times I was handed a gun, but never was I give a holster to go along with it. So I learned a way to improvise an "IWB" carry with a shoestring. Just tie a shoestring at each end on your belt and make a loop inward just big enough for the gun to slip into. It will actually keep the gun from dropping further down in your pants, but it doesn't keep it from coming up. Better than nothing.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GunGeek
When I did bodyguard work, there were times I could find myself in a strange place and have to carry what was handed to me. A few times I was handed a gun, but never was I give a holster to go along with it. So I learned a way to improvise an "IWB" carry with a shoestring. Just tie a shoestring at each end on your belt and make a loop inward just big enough for the gun to slip into. It will actually keep the gun from dropping further down in your pants, but it doesn't keep it from coming up. Better than nothing.

The only downside would be one of your shoes comes off if you have to run.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
tmitch
Thanks : now I under stand how it works. Great Job. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

334 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 33 invisible), 1,897 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,601
Posts18,454,644
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.