Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh...
So you're one of those Obama supporters huh?

Shoulda known. Anybody who'd vote for him and build a house in a place like that shouldn't be allowed to even own a real gun anyway.

I live in lotsa places. Right now I'm in the great state of Texas for awhile. Just left Wyoming, Idaho and Nevada. Was actually in 5 different countries in just the first half of last year. I get around, and I work and hunt all over the world, but at my place in Mississippi I do whatever I please, including ringing steel anytime I wish right out my back door. I certainly don't have to ask permission to shoot my guns.

Let the coyotes eat your [bleep] ass I say.

..."I will not tip toe through life, to meet death safely."
BP-B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Ya, but they are a worse problem than coyotes! Then again, you probably haven't seen what they an do to a run of fish. My favorite river to fish growing up has no steelhead left because of "Herschel" the sealion.

Cedar?

I know 20 guys who'd have loved to plant a projectile between Herchell's eyes......

In regards to CO coyotes..... it is also unlawful to shoot them with a pellet rifle, as there's a "method of take" requirement and air rifles are specifically prohibited unless they changed it this year. You can't even legally shoot rabbits with an air rifle in CO. I had a little run-in with a Warden regarding that very thing. He hassled me about my Benjamin .22 Discovery.... so I went back to the truck and came back with a 7 Mag.... as that's "legal" to hunt with.... he didn't think it was funny.

Starlings, Collared Doves, and English House Sparrows are the only species you can legally take with a pellet.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Jeffpg
Oh...
So you're one of those Obama supporters huh?

Shoulda known. Anybody who'd vote for him and build a house in a place like that shouldn't be allowed to even own a real gun anyway.

I live in lotsa places. Right now I'm in the great state of Texas for awhile. Just left Wyoming, Idaho and Nevada. Was actually in 5 different countries in just the first half of last year. I get around, and I work and hunt all over the world, but at my place in Mississippi I do whatever I please, including ringing steel anytime I wish right out my back door. I certainly don't have to ask permission to shoot my guns.

Let the coyotes eat your [bleep] ass I say.

I'm sure you have some goats you do whatever you please with as well!! It is Mississippi you know! At least it's not your cousin.. Or maybe it is?

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Ya, but they are a worse problem than coyotes! Then again, you probably haven't seen what they an do to a run of fish. My favorite river to fish growing up has no steelhead left because of "Herschel" the sealion.

Cedar?

I know 20 guys who'd have loved to plant a projectile between Herchell's eyes......

In regards to CO coyotes..... it is also unlawful to shoot them with a pellet rifle, as there's a "method of take" requirement and air rifles are specifically prohibited unless they changed it this year. You can't even legally shoot rabbits with an air rifle in CO. I had a little run-in with a Warden regarding that very thing. He hassled me about my Benjamin .22 Discovery.... so I went back to the truck and came back with a 7 Mag.... as that's "legal" to hunt with.... he didn't think it was funny.

Starlings, Collared Doves, and English House Sparrows are the only species you can legally take with a pellet.

Yep, the Cedar! Grew up in Hobart!

I guess I need to find something quiet enough so the neighbors won't get curious, and the coyotes wont make it off my land..

Last edited by jetjockey; 02/13/16.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
278 members (257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 10Glocks, 24 invisible), 1,802 guests, and 940 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,943
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.