Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
West Virginia set a new NCAA record in a 4724-4697 victory over the Univ. of Alaska Fairbanks team. Alaska was the #5 rated team in the nation.
Go Mountaineers!!

GB1

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Congratulations to them.. Shot on the college team when I attended school.. One of the two things that enable me to finish!!

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Congratulations to them.. Shot on the college team when I attended school.. One of the two things that enable me to finish!!

That is great! College football is putting my Grandson through college.
I've been lucky to know Jon Hammond the WVU coach. We have worked on a couple things together. He is a very nice young man and very respected in the International shooting community.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by butchlambert1

I've been lucky to know Jon Hammond the WVU coach. We have worked on a couple things together. He is a very nice young man and very respected in the International shooting community.

Josh is a great kid and kicker and we are fortunate to have him on our team. He should have won the award that they gave to MD kid in '14 I think it was, Without looking it up I hope he has another year with us. Gotta be a proud Grandad.

Montani Semper Liberi

"Mountaineers Are Always Free"

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by blackdogsrule
Originally Posted by butchlambert1

Josh is a great kid and kicker and we are fortunate to have him on our team. He should have won the award that they gave to MD kid in '14 I think it was, Without looking it up I hope he has another year with us. Gotta be a proud Grandad.

Thanks,
Yes I am real proud of him. He tore up his plant foot 2 weeks before the season started and contacted Mono just after the OU game. It was a tough year for him. Hopefully he will stay healthy this year.

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,233
Posts18,466,654
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.