R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by dave7mm
With alittle luck.
The current GOP will die.
dave
It will take a lot more than luck for the demoncrap party to die but that death would do America the most good. That you leave it out speaks volumes.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Trump is the only one saying the things that most people are already thinking.
If the House and Senate don't want to play ball.
Its there turn next.

dave

He's saying the things we were thinking as knee jerk reactions to the lack of leadership in the WH, nothing more & nothing less...most of us realize that our initial angry thoughts weren't and aren't a viable solution to the problems we're having under the current administration...if what you're looking for in a president is a vile, rude, arrogant, narcissistic bloviator who has few if any real answers...well, Trump is exactly the one you should be supporting...even if he is unelectable (IMNSHO) in the general, come November...

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Just as an objective observation, you guys are all sounding very frustrated and increasingly desperate. Your posts are moving away from trying to promote one candidate on his merits and moving more toward just insulting anyone who doesn't see things your way. That has never worked and never will, and generally serves only to alienate those who may have been on the fence.

Don't worry. We're smart enough to know that you can't talk somebody out of suicide if they really want to do it. As soon as they step off that edge all we can do is step back and say..."Oh well, I wish they hadn't taken me with them.". But, you gotta talk sense to them while you can.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Its there turn next.

dave

Cruz was first on calling out the GOP leadership.

His mistake was in not speaking at a third grade level like Trump.

smile

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Couple more from here for Cruz this morning. He's the only candidate I've felt proud to have voted for since Reagan in '84. The rest have been "Least worst".

Oh well. Brace for impact and see what's left when the smoke clears.. smile

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Went to the polls this am and there was a small line with more cars showing up when i left.

Didn't go by the dem poll but i guess that there was not much of a line.
When early voting was going on and i got a sample ballot they had folks waiting in line out the door.

Hope Cruz's people show up here and in the other states.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
Well I got to vote for Cruz last Saturday in early voting here in the swamp and I hope it's not my last chance to vote for him. I suspect it will be! Elk

Ditto

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Just as an objective observation, you guys are all sounding very frustrated and increasingly desperate. Your posts are moving away from trying to promote one candidate on his merits and moving more toward just insulting anyone who doesn't see things your way. That has never worked and never will, and generally serves only to alienate those who may have been on the fence.

Let 'em run with it. They're basically just winding each other up at this point.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
just got back rep. out number dema 4-1, this old hag kept telling us to make for the dem voters, we all laughed at her and i started telling the people coming in normal people on this side dems over there.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I moved out of the city three years ago so this is my first time caucusing in my new town. I looked up where we are caucusing at and to my surprise it is being held at a bar!
I'm hoping most people show up for happy hour first so it gets real exciting by 7-8 pm.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Its there turn next.

dave

Cruz was first on calling out the GOP leadership.

His mistake was in not speaking at a third grade level like Trump.

This is it in a nutshell. well said!

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (44mc, 6mmCreedmoor, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, 10 invisible), 1,597 guests, and 850 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,236
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.