-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the real effort is taking out one of those 350lb black lives matter women.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by MagMarc
It was Secret Service.

Not according to the Secret Service. Trump dresses his concert security to look like them.

In suits with matching oxfords? It ain't no Texas tuxedo but wearing a suit isn't exactly dressing up for a lot of folks.

Part of the facade.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
They should have stomped his spleen into the dirt.

When the coming battlefield arrives, there will be significant casualties from the Propaganda Corps and academia scattered across it.

Not to worry, Trump has already promised to curtail the First Amendment when he becomes president. What's not to like? (The Constitution is kind of a nuisance anyway when you're trying to get things done. whistle )

The First Amendment isn't a license for the media to be a propaganda machine for the left. They are as every bit guilty of causing damage to this country as an invading army.

Whatever keeps us makes us feel safe. That vid just made me feel all warm all over...I think I'll bring my guns over to the PD this morning so they can safely be "recycled"..................

NOT!

I support Trump and his PC-police style of leadership. We can trust him........

NOT!

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Def not secret service, that move would not have been political correct to the brass.

If I was Trump, that guy is a keeper, needs to keep him close as he will do his job. Chest bump and F you should always get you set on your azz. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Slammed him like Big Show laugh

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I was told by someone who was there that this guy is Secret Service. I'll go back and ask to confirm this.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It's been reported here that it was secret service. A local cop said as much to my brother. We were there but didn't see the choke slam.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Twas reported on the national news that the Secret Service was aware of the fact that one of their own was involved, and they are looking into it. Secret Service appears to be a gig that isn't drawing the most elite any longer. I reckon that dude will need be dressing blue collar soon.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'd like to have a problem with it, but alas I do not. I'm sure Curdog is already headed that way with 2 old Texans.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by tnscouter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by MagMarc
It was Secret Service.

Not according to the Secret Service. Trump dresses his concert security to look like them.

Source please. -tnscouter

You might try doing a little research!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
They should have stomped his spleen into the dirt.

When the coming battlefield arrives, there will be significant casualties from the Propaganda Corps and academia scattered across it.

Not to worry, Trump has already promised to curtail the First Amendment when he becomes president. What's not to like? (The Constitution is kind of a nuisance anyway when you're trying to get things done. whistle )

He wants to sue the news sources.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Here is the write up by the person who was there and told me the guy is Secret Service. Video doesn't tell the whole story...

Only problem is that it was on camera. The room was chaos at Radford University here in Virginia. Black lives Matters showed up at the protest at the University in rural Virginia. Media has a designated location. They can not leave it unless told otherwise. The media guy did. The agent told him to go back to the media location. The reporter became verbally abusive, then shoved the agent who was standing near the stage where Trump was. The agent has two duties: protect their protectorate and remove any credible threat. He did both that day. There may be complaints about excessive force but even his own reporting company is not backing up the reporter or making a formal complaint. Why? Because the reporter knows he crossed the line by being in an non designated space. By not listening to the agent, the reporter put lives in danger. There was a protest in the room and there was chaos from that. Having a reporter who knows the rules and broke them only escalated the situation. Secret service are law enforcement, and just like any local, state or federal LEOs, they are there to keep safety and order. We cant have it both ways, either the people at these events respect that or there will continue to be outbursts. My life has been preserved on more than one occasion by a federal LEO keeping me from harms way especially in my line of work.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Here is the write up by the person who was there and told me the guy is Secret Service. Video doesn't tell the whole story...

Only problem is that it was on camera. The room was chaos at Radford University here in Virginia. Black lives Matters showed up at the protest at the University in rural Virginia. Media has a designated location. They can not leave it unless told otherwise. The media guy did. The agent told him to go back to the media location. The reporter became verbally abusive, then shoved the agent who was standing near the stage where Trump was. The agent has two duties: protect their protectorate and remove any credible threat. He did both that day. There may be complaints about excessive force but even his own reporting company is not backing up the reporter or making a formal complaint. Why? Because the reporter knows he crossed the line by being in an non designated space. By not listening to the agent, the reporter put lives in danger. There was a protest in the room and there was chaos from that. Having a reporter who knows the rules and broke them only escalated the situation. Secret service are law enforcement, and just like any local, state or federal LEOs, they are there to keep safety and order. We cant have it both ways, either the people at these events respect that or there will continue to be outbursts. My life has been preserved on more than one occasion by a federal LEO keeping me from harms way especially in my line of work.

Seems the reporter needs to be charged with assault... who gets away with laying hands on law enforcement?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Especially since he "fights" like a French poof. Put him in the tank overnight with Mongo..... smile

Last edited by las; 03/02/16.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
the real effort is taking out one of those 350lb black lives matter women.

Here's the one that rushed the stage and knocked my wife sideways at the Trump rally in Louisville yesterday. Wife said she came charging through the crowd like a bull,..hollering out some kind of belligerent stuff.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
So B,

What was the attendance, etc.?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I didn't go. The number I heard was 20,000.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

666 members (007FJ, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1minute, 1936M71, 68 invisible), 3,230 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,588
Posts18,454,274
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.