Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I never imagined that we would be in the tug-o-war that we are in right now. I figured after 7 years with the pos that we old be a much more unified bunch. We need to identify our nominee and I am hoping that the V.P. pick will have a calming effect. It is pretty bad when my 8 year old labels the situation as a circus.
You don't understand the situation if you thought that. The only path there was for peace and unity in the Party this election cycle was for us to have accepted one of the establishment choices offered to us by the Bosses, which would have meant a Hillary landslide victory, about which the Bosses don't care.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by broomd
Some of you guys are total idiots.
Nothing you hear will sway you from your pathetic loyalty.

Trump has one thing going for him. THE WALL. For me that has been enough, but his sh*t is reaching critical mass with the constituency.
In every other way he comes off as an absolute clown. He's still better than Hillary and the blatant Commie, but he is becoming a national joke.
Beck? He's a vindictive scumbag at this point hell bent on getting Cruz in there, which, considering that Cruz is fervent supporter of the constitution isn't a bad thing. Trumps' constant "Lyin Ted" sh*te is comical.

And for you guys that are bashing Levin...the guy is a constitutional expert. His books and writings are nothing short of genius as it relates to the constitution.

Ironically, Levin is a caustic, loudmouth much of the time. He's much like Trump, except that he is actually intelligent: he knows every issue inside and out. AND HE IS A RADIO PERSONALITY. He's allowed some quarter with his tone, he isn't running for president.
He calls it like it is. He WAS a huge Trump fan, before Trump starting waffling on every single issue he talked about.
Do some of you guys actually listen to what the clown says?
The guy doesn't know sh*te about anything except "China." "We're gonna win, it's gonna be great"...What a pile of horsesh*te.
Levin realizes that the Office of the President has to have some dignity to it. Many of Trump's former fans have had enough of his garbage.
I'm pissed, I believed in the guy, but he is becoming an absolute clown.

Quoted for truth. You summed up where many of us are at this point and your description of Levin is spot on. Well done. What's sad is the absolute denial of the trump clan of anything that goes against their guy.

THIS.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You don't understand the situation if you thought that. The only path there was for peace and unity in the Party this election cycle was for us to have accepted one of the establishment choices offered to us by the Bosses, which would have meant a Hillary landslide victory, about which the Bosses don't care.

Yep

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Trump has one thing going for him. THE WALL. For me that has been enough, but his sh*t is reaching critical mass with the constituency.
In every other way he comes off as an absolute clown. He's still better than Hillary and the blatant Commie, but he is becoming a national joke.
Beck? He's a vindictive scumbag at this point hell bent on getting Cruz in there, which, considering that Cruz is fervent supporter of the constitution isn't a bad thing. Trumps' constant "Lyin Ted" sh*te is comical.

And for you guys that are bashing Levin...the guy is a constitutional expert. His books and writings are nothing short of genius as it relates to the constitution.

Ironically, Levin is a caustic, loudmouth much of the time. He's much like Trump, except that he is actually intelligent: he knows every issue inside and out. AND HE IS A RADIO PERSONALITY. He's allowed some quarter with his tone, he isn't running for president.
He calls it like it is. He WAS a huge Trump fan, before Trump starting waffling on every single issue he talked about.
The guy doesn't know sh*te about anything except "China." "We're gonna win, it's gonna be great"...What a pile of horsesh*te.
Levin realizes that the Office of the President has to have some dignity to it. Many of Trump's former fans have had enough of his garbage.

Quoted for truth. You summed up where many of us are at this point and your description of Levin is spot on. Well done. What's sad is the absolute denial of the trump clan of anything that goes against their guy.

THIS.

Yes!

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Levin's freaking out because Beck himself and the defamation suit coming to trial against him this summer are causing some serious problems for Cruz and with Cruz already having enough insurmountable problems on his lap, the monumental negatives of Beck, coupled with his psychotic behavior, don't need to be added to the mix.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by jorgeI

THIS.

Yep yep!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
Levin's freaking out because Beck himself and the defamation suit coming to trial against him this summer are causing some serious problems for Cruz and with Cruz already having enough insurmountable problems on his lap, the monumental negatives of Beck, coupled with his psychotic behavior, don't need to be added to the mix.

Levin's freaking out because the current front runner is is a nut that can't control himself and has never had to.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He should also be freaking out about this.

[Linked Image]

347 Hillary to 191 Trump

The Electoral College: The Only Thing That Matters

Carpe' Scrotum
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Beck himself and the suit against him going to trial this summer are nothing but major annoyances for Cruz's GOPe controlled campaign.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump stepped on his dick with his National Enquirer stunt. That was the final straw for many who were considering holding their nose for him.

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Too funny. Had nothing to do with Trump and Cruz's worries are far from over.

How many times has he dodged the faithfulness question now? 5?, 6?

William Arthur Ward

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
When did Cruz become a GOPe candidate? Maybe as last man standing against The Donald, but they have hated him to this point.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
Too funny. Had nothing to do with Trump and Cruz's worries are far from over.

How many times has he dodged the faithfulness question now? 5?, 6?

I never said Trump's lies help Cruz. I said they hurt Trump.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by prm
When did Cruz become a GOPe candidate? Maybe as last man standing against The Donald, but they have hated him to this point.

He's not Trump and therefore establishment GOP and therefore is to be despised and insulted at will. Isn't that clear?

Carpe' Scrotum
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
There is more truth and wisdom spoken on one Levin radio show than most are capable of absorbing.
Levin has taken off after Trump as the level of presidential discourse has dropped precipitously over the past few weeks.
Because of this development, he is growing fearful of a "blow out".

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
He has a life reality of a zero chance of obtaining the 1237 votes needed for the nomination.

He has a zero chance of getting the nomination if the convention were to be contested, which is unlikely.

The GOPe wants the contested convention to nominate the likes of Rubio, Romney or Ryan.

Cruz is supporting the GOPe's strategy by staying in a race of which he has no chance at the nomination.

His support of the GOPe strategy is obvious. Cruz's only hope is to obey the GOPe in the hope he can somehow undo it in Cleveland. He has virtually a zero chance of doing so.

He's accepted the endorsements of Graham and Bush...and their money.

The Cruz spin borders on absurd. The Cruzbots buy it hook, line and sinker, as the GOPe expects them to do.

Tools of the GOPe, nothing more.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Nailed it.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Read in a tweet this morning:

"If Trump were running to destroy the GOP/conservatism and pave a path to the White House for Hillary, what would he be doing differently?"

Carpe' Scrotum
U
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
U
I'm not at all sure Trump wanted or expected to get this far.

More and more, I'm starting to believe his disgruntled ex-PAC gal's synopsis: "They just wanted to get 15-20% in a couple states, burnish the brand, and go home".

Now it's a runaway train and he doesn't know how to get off of it. Every week he says or does (probably purposely) something more bat-[bleep] insane than last week but nothing seems to stick.

--he has no concept of how the government is set up or runs
--he has no concept of how diplomacy or the military runs
--he has no foreign policy knowledge at all
--his view of economics is that of a rent-seeking trust fund baby from Manhattan. He thinks economics is a zero-sum game. It's not.

This election should have been a slam dunk for the "R's" . It is un-freaking-believalbe the GOP has managed to put forth a carload of circus clowns with a 79% negative rating.

Even if you on-purpose went looking for someone with a 40% worse negativity rating than Hillary, I doubt it could have gotten to this.

How did this f'in happen?

crazy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm curious.... you were a pretty solid Establishment "R" in previous election cycles, and now you are "Anti Establishment".

Did you make that switch and then grab onto Trump, or did you grab on to Trump and then make the switch out of necessity?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

352 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 264mag, 270winchester, 10gaugeman, 31 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,449
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.