-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I tried this recipe last weekend. Very good!

[Linked Image]

Grilled Ginger Sesame Pork Tenderloin

Ingredients

1 to 1 1/4 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed of silver-skin
1 inch piece peeled ginger root, sliced into coins
3 cloves garlic, peeled
1/4 cup soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce if cooking gluten-free)
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1/3 cup minced green onions
1/4 cup minced cilantro (including tender stems)
2 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil

1 Put the ginger and garlic into a mini-chopper or food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Remove to a bowl. Add the soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions, cilantro, seasoned rice wine vinegar, olive oil, sesame oil. Stir to combine. Remove and reserve (for basting) 1/4 cup of this marinade.

2 Place pork tenderloin into a marinating bag or bowl and cover with the remaining marinade. Marinate at room temp for an hour, while you prepare your grill.

3 Prepare your grill for both direct and indirect heat. When your grill is ready (you should be able to hold your hand an inch above the grill grates on the hot side for only one second), remove the tenderloin from the marinade and brush the tenderloin with olive oil.

4 Place tenderloin on grill on direct high heat. After the tenderloin sears on one side, turn it to sear on another side. Keep turning until the tenderloin has been nicely browned on all sides. Baste the tenderloin with reserved marinade while you grill it.

Once all side have been nicely browned, move the tenderloin to the cooler side of the grill. Cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes more until just done. Remove from grill when the internal temperature of the tenderloin is no more than 140°F. Tent with foil and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.

5 Slice and arrange on a serving plate, drizzle with remaining reserved marinade. Serve with bok choy, rice, asparagus, or snap peas.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
& looks it !

Thank you, I'll definitely be trying that recipe.

smile

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Looks delicious - will try it soon.

Minor addition might be to brown up some sesame seeds in a pan (releases their oils) and sprinkle on top of the loin for some crunch and additional flavor.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add
Looks delicious - will try it soon.

Minor addition might be to brown up some sesame seeds in a pan (releases their oils) and sprinkle on top of the loin for some crunch and additional flavor.

We actually did that. My wife is Korean, so we always have roasted seeds.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds and looks good to me. I would pull it at about 130, but that is me. Great looking ingredient list. Maybe some Thai chiles?

Sean
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

90 members (35, 7x57Hunter, AGL4now, Ashworth, 160user, 41rem, 11 invisible), 984 guests, and 727 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,221
Posts18,447,501
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.