Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yeah, that's it. Apparently all those folks in 3rd world sheitholes are brighter. Laffin

LOL

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Soccer was more fun to play than anything I ever tried.

Its as boring to watch as ALL sports are. I"d rather be out doing, than watching someone do....

She is easy on the eyes for sure.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Went to Winnepeg to watch two games of the women's World Cup last year! Watch every game of both the women's and men's national teams. Go USA!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Small tits and a great ass. Typical for a female athlete.

I am a big soccer fan. I played competetive soccer for 17 years. I lettered for 3 years at NCAA schools.

Soccer for women/girls is different than men's soccer.
Girls can't run as fast as a man can. The female US World Cup Champion forward, who would run downfield on a fast break and shoot and score from 25 yards out, if there were a male defender, he would chase her down and tackle her 35 yards out, because he runs faster.
Male forwards shoot much harder, and can score from much farther out than females.
Male goalies can jump higher, and make saves that female goalies could only dream of.

This is because, RED ALERT, men are different from women.

Across America, there is a sentiment that the Women's World Cup team is really great, because they won the World Cup. Our men's team has not done nearly so well.
Well, America is not very sophisticated when it comes to the World Cup. In most of the soccer world, such as Germany, Brazil, Argentina, nobody gives a crap about the women's world cup,

America gives the girls so much credit due to ignorance about the game itself.
It is even implied that the US Women's World Cup team could beat the men's team. Rest assured, that is a joke.

You could take the number 50 ranked men's college team, and if they played the Women's World Cup champs, the college team would be ahead 8-0 at halftime. The coach would run in the subs. Or, maybe the ref would mercifully invoke the "skunk rule" and call off the game.

I think it is great that the girls can play soccer in high school or college, it is a great game for them. But don't expect a serious soccer fan like me to take women's soccer seriously.

ps Alex Morgan is a cutie. In spite of her 32 A "mosquito bites" I would like to **** her.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My daughter is one who will be playing in college starting this fall; heck yeah I agree that it's great that there's the opportunity there! She's been playing since as early as they'd let them,, kindergarten if memory serves.

Men vs women, no contest there athletically. Though I will say, my daughter kicked the boys' ASSES until middle school sometime.

I must say that it's a tough sport even for me to watch, and I've watched a lot of it. I hate the offsides rule; I mean I get why it needs to exist, but if there's one thing that throws non-soccer people when watching soccer, it's that. "Why aren't they even trying to outrun the defense?" If you are used to something like hoops or football it just seems lazy or something, if you don't understand the rule.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I understand the game, and it's right up there with curling as a spectator sport, IMO. wink

But, who am I to talk. I'm a big baseball fan. whistle

Me too!

I'm sure soccer is fun to participate in, but it's got a long ways to go to compete with football and baseball.......

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
By the numbers:
1.female
2.soccer
3.no tits

Ergo, NO....

And Jorge for the win!

Womens, mens, don't give a damn.

Beach volley ball? Now there is a summer Olympic women's sport to get behind!

Sean
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by calikooknic
By the numbers:
1.female
2.soccer
3.no tits

Ergo, NO....

And Jorge for the win!

Womens, mens, don't give a damn.

Beach volley ball? Now there is a summer Olympic women's sport to get behind!

laugh laugh laugh

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I understand the game, and it's right up there with curling as a spectator sport, IMO. wink

But, who am I to talk. I'm a big baseball fan. whistle

Me too!

I'm sure soccer is fun to participate in, but it's got a long ways to go to compete with football and baseball.......

Casey

NOt really, all are boring as hell to watch.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
[Linked Image]

A foxy twenty-six year old soccer star, Alex Morgan has demanded our attention not only
by being the youngest player on the national team at the 2011 FIFA World Cup, but also
the youngest player to score 20 goals in a single year in 2012.

This gorgeous athlete was named U.S. Soccer Female Athlete of the Year in 2012, and was
a FIFA World Player of the Year finalist. She also has teamed up with publishers to write a
middle-grade book series about four soccer players called The Kicks.

[Linked Image]

no not really

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Watched the girls destroy Columbia last night. The gals are good. Youngest player is only 17. Alot of new faces this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4nv2vIZRiI

[video:youtube]O4nv2vIZRiI[/video]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by ironbender
She's a terrific player!

Of course as you know OO, many here are incapable of understanding the game and try to denigrate it. More so for a "girls team".

What's to understand?? Kick the ball, score the ball.. "Look Ma, NO HANDS!"

Thanks for illustrating my point.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

You could take the number 50 ranked men's college team, and if they played the Women's World Cup champs, the college team would be ahead 8-0 at halftime. The coach would run in the subs. Or, maybe the ref would mercifully invoke the "skunk rule" and call off the game.

Arrange that and I'll take that bet, and make a BUNCH of money on it.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I will say this, about girls sports, at least soccer and hoops: it is NOT for the faint of heart. Very physical, very rough. The difference between high school boys vs. girls hoops is apparent in about 30 seconds of game clock. The girls play low to the ground and get NASTY. The boys are jumping way up in the air and, it seems, using their athleticism to AVOID contact.

Some of that is attributable to the difference in pure athleticism. Some is innate. But anyone who thinks girls don't play HARD is nuts. Blood and guts out there.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thats a fine looking woman,, and a really good athlete. A really good soccer player is always in really good shape, and some of the women are really finely shaped as well. It's a fun game to play and your legs and wind better be good if you are going to compete.. Some games can bore you to death while others are fun to watch....

Now baseball,, gezzzzzz at any given time a few players are actually moving and the rest are scratching their balls.

Location Western NC,
after alot of other places
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
By the numbers:
1.female
2.soccer
3.no tits

Ergo, NO....

Yea, but loaded nice on the bottom end, just where I like em.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 62 invisible), 2,064 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,072
Posts18,463,743
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.