Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bea175
I'm now beginning to believe the Cruz supporters are as stupid as the Bernie Sander supporters and if Cruz gets the nomination Hillary or Bernie is the next President of this country. Wake up people Cruz can't and never will win the General Election in Nov. he has too many negatives and will be crushed by the Democrat Machine. Cruz can't and won't get the support of the Reagan Democrats that Trump can bring to the election and this will mean the difference to beating Hillary or Sander in the Nov Election. Cruz supporters are living in a fantasy world if they really believe Cruz will or can win the White House.

Well at least Cruz supporters don't argue math and statements backed up with video like the trump people here do. We have people here saying Cruz pushed amnesty. You can't reason with trump people

GB1

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
He says he was "bluffing" you know...kinda like John Kerry who voted against the Iraq war....after he voted for it.....

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/12/did-cruz-support-legalization/

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
We have people here saying Cruz pushed amnesty. You can't reason with trump people
Call it what you like, but he pushed for legislation that would have made illegals legal. Sounds like amnesty to me, but your mileage may vary. Perhaps you'd like to question the meaning of is, too.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
We have people here saying Cruz pushed amnesty. You can't reason with trump people
Call it what you like, but he pushed for legislation that would have made illegals legal. Sounds like amnesty to me, but your mileage may vary. Perhaps you'd like to question the meaning of is, too.

Ted Cruz Is Pro-America, not Pro-Amnesty
Arthur Schaper 2/1/16

Guess who agrees with Ted? US Senator Jeff Sessions who affirmed: “I was there. Every step of the way, Ted Cruz was on my side and fought this [Gang of Eight amnesty] legislation all the way through.”

Jeff Sessions supported Cruz’ 2013 filibuster, too. Anyone who thinks that the Alabama conservative is an amnesty vampire needs to put a stake in himself. In fact, Sessions voted for Cruz’ poison pill amendment, a subtle yet very important fact which Trump’s anti-Cruz crowd forgets to mention.

Anyone who thinks that Cruz is pro-amnesty has lost his mind.
He is pro-America, and I look forward to his future success in this country, and for this country.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by dassa
If Cruz gets to the point where he is mathematically eliminated, and "stays in it to win it", then everything I said about him applies.

The only thing I posted that is BS is that "everyone will know". Apparently I overestimated some people's intellect.

He is mathematically eliminated when 1237 delegates cast ballots for one of his rivals at the convention.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
still arguing with video evidence to the contrary from Jeff sessions? Good lord

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I guess they don't look at these things when we post them. How else remain so willfully ignorant on the matter?

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Did he screw the pooch or didn't he.....

Ain't that "hard" of a question folks....

Thomas Jefferson

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
still arguing with video evidence to the contrary from Jeff sessions? Good lord

Know a guy that drives a septic truck.

Fred Chambers.

He says the Cruzer is a piece of sh|t.

And, this guy obviously knows his sh|t.

You aren't gonna argue with Fred, are ya?

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Harry M
Did he screw the pooch or didn't he.....

Ain't that "hard" of a question folks....

Well, he screwed his cousin.

So, a pooch can't be off the table.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Deflections have never won an election....ever.

Ignorance, denial and political stupidity have brought us to the state of the pucked up mess we are in now.....

Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

332 members (1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 264mag, 29 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,452
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.