Tamron recently released its newest upgraded version of the SP 90mm f2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro lens (Model F017). In addition to all the great sharp optics of the previous version some of the added features include a new Vibration Compensation system. The new system is referred to as XY Shift Compensation. The new VC is designed to work from minimum focus to infinity focus allowing better handholding capabilities.

Also the new SP 90mm f2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro lens also has faster focusing speeds. The new lens also includes higher standards for Moisture Proof and Dust Resistance Construction to keep water and dust out of the lens. A great new feature is the addition of a Fluorine Coating which is applied to the top element to help prevent condensation of moisture and will repel smudge causing substances.

I have been shooting the new SP 90mm f2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro lens for a couple of weeks now and really love the feel of the lens as well as the quality of the build too. I have mainly been shooting it on my Canon 5Diii with some great results. I usually don’t use autofocus with my macro work but wanted to try it with this lens and have been very pleasantly surprised at how fast and accurate the lens performs.

If you have been waiting to get a macro lens, wait no more time to give Joel or Mark at Camera Land call and get yours ordered today. As always mention you are on the 24 Hour Campfire Forum for the best pricing on all of your gear!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Great photography is not about being in the right place at the right time, it is about putting yourself in the right place at the right time.