-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Love that you are digging the 10x SS....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
They are great for the money never said they weren't. Got one on my 22-250 with RL 15 and 40gn bt rock chucks nuke at 300 yard line. Red mist marks the hits.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Your impressive list of very WELL founded insecurities and AMAZING Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery,never disappoints,in it's oblivious hilarity. Congratulations?!?

If only to burst yet another of your bubbles,the Reupold 2.5-8x is an EPIC Goat Fhuqk Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. That due simply to zero retention,tracking and return to zero...if only for starters. Hint.

In fairness,I've not shot nearly as "many" RAR's as you,though I've sure as fhuqk have shot a schit ton more. Ain't that a "coincidence",due Montuckys as well?!? You'd need a co-signer for the muzzle tape. Hint. Laughing!

Here's to the HILARITY of you doing your best,as you Whine Vagina Monolgue after Vagina Monologue,to quantify how your "means","abilities" and "experience" wouldn't wet the bottom of a thimble.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'CUBIC,

The REUPOLD LRD sucks ass in all flavors and cain't begin to hold a candle to anything worth a fhuqk.

For starters,cite 100yd LRD 6x42 subtension values,if only because it will be fhuqking FUNNY. Hint.

The archaeic nature of the Goat Fhuqk,really is EPIC fhuqking hilarity,as it's predicated upon Joe Average being very STUPID. Hint.

The Illuminatti and it's CONCISE Mil scale,which jives exactly with it's 1/10 Mil erector,for over (3) 6x42's total erector fhuqking travel,ain't tough to swoon. Read that again. Now one more time. Take a deep breath and realize that the Illuminatti weighs the same as a Reupold 6x42 and costs less,while offering an illuminated reticle. Just sayin'. Hint. Laughing!

My rifles are Safe Queens too! Have only puked (3) follower springs,on this particular receiver alone. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Though in fairness,I've receivers that on their 5th spout..............

Clays,

The Reupold 12x 1" bitch,is a fickle fhuqk and TENDER. That besides their being embarrassingly shy in erector travel,zero retention(due tube length) and return to zero...as well as their A/O's being an accident waiting to happen. It'd be amongst my LAST choices on a Montucky,mainly because I own said glass and said rifle. Hint.

I also suffer more than a few T-Series Weavers and of course a fhuqking few POS K 6's. The T's certainly had their day and in their day...they were stellar. The K's have ALWAYS sucked and always will. Hint.

Now don't "tell" Fredrica,that there's a RAR in this pic. Laughing!

Reupold 12x A/O aboard a 77/22 17HMR(GM SillyWet spout and Custom handle,RB trigger,yada yada).

[Linked Image]

I could prolly add a LOT more fuel,to the fire.

Like mebbe an AMT 10/22 all juiced up. This receiver is not threaded,though my other is. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

efw,

The Reupold 6x36 sucks at ALL ranges. I keep one for giggles and INSTANT feedback,aboard a RWS Diana 34 pellet rifle,along with a K 2.5 on another RWS,if only to extrapolate to a 10x Fixed Fhuqker on yet another(FWB 300S). Side by each comparisons,are NEVER not intellesting.(grin)

[Linked Image]

There is in actuality,very little utility in the parcel. Pardon my having everything cited and lotsa stuff that has yet to be mentioned.

Hint.....................

Ringmam,

Your AMAZING Stupidity,never disappoints in it's EPIC grandeur. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

DD,

Color Matching is more difficult for me,than most...because I've only (1) rifle and only (1) scope.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!................

Sammo,

Describe how YOU align them 6x42 LRD dots.

Be CAREFUL,in citing the boolit,zero,velocity and subtension...in NO fhuqking particular order.

Laughing!

Bless your heart............

'Bandito,

Buy what Fredrica,Jeff-O,Ringmam,Shefire and Salvage99 say...if only because between 'em,they shoot [bleep] fhuqking nearly a WHOLE box of 20rds of ammo a year!

Don'cha' worry...they'll have picture "proof" of the splendors too.

LAUGHING!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks for mentioning me in your diatribe there Stumpy...I'm honored... but I have to ask since you never seem to mention it... is how does all of this rust on the magazine, the follower, the barrel, the bolt etc...help with the accuracy of all your rifles?

I mean, all of your rifles seem to have plenty of it... so I'm sure it has to add to all the accuracy you always claim...

do rusty rings make these Super Chickens shoot better???

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you and those of your ilk,that weather simply happens,when one is trying to wear out the Outdoors. Fortunately for you...you get to follow closely and read every word and gawk every splendid pixel,you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint. Laughing!

Rifles ONLY shoot loose,they do NOT shoot tight. Hint. Read that again. Now one more time. Best Google it,for good measure too. Laughing!

Now as to Precision,bore condition is what's paramount and I read somewhere that folks can actually tape their muzzles,to eschew damaging a land/groove,prevent bore obstruction and to keep some dampness from said nether region. Also read somewhere,that ACTUALLY shooting,might just dry 'em out and one can cypher POA/POI sanctity at the same time and extrapolate them findings in compare/contrast of numerous other platforms...because in the REAL World,not all wares is equal nor close. Hint. Read that again. Now one more time. Best Google it,for good measure too. Laughing!

For long shot strings,harmonious CBS sanctity and threadin' needles as per whim,there just "might" be a leetle sumptin' to Moly Smooches and "cleaning" with boolits. Read that again. Now one more time. Best Google it,for good measure too. Laughing!

Hell,knowing me...I mighta just swapped out some stalwart rings yesterday,to upgrade and hedge a bet aboard a coupla platforms. Hint.

Had been sufferin' 1913 TPS alloys on the Rock Sammy 1-8" 22-250,with a piece of fhuqking schit MK4 M3 3.5-10x Reupold. For a platform so Skookum(heavy filled A5,3-way butt,Badger M4 steel bottom,Timney,yada,yada...the usual),it's dismal erector travel really slams windows of opportunity closed,due literally to design. Could suffer that fate no more. Great time to nod your head,like you've a fhuqking clue. Laughing!

Soooooo,they got peeled and Aadland triple 1913 lugged alloys got bolted aboard instead,as an opening move. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The machine work is superb,the bearing surface soothin' and their low mount height is always warm/fuzzy. I'm hating on all my Badger 1913 Standards already. Google it. Laughing!

With the ring upgrade,came a serious glass upgrade and aboard went a 10x Fixed Fhuqker MD. While I prefer the MQ's in everything,the Fixed Fhuqker MD crushes a Reupold MK4 M3 3.5-10x and the rifle literally came to life,given the huge erector travel increase and pinpoint tracking,zero retention and returns. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Beings I've a Retrostalgic whim every so often,I decided to yard the Fixed Fhuqker 10x MQ offa THE Ball Burper and sorta retire The Old Gal from said duty. It was rocking the new Burris XTR Signature 'Horn rings and tossing 40MOA in the equation via rings alone,never hurts production. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Anywhoo...I mechanically centered the Mk4 M3 3.5-10x windage,accounted for concentricity ala 'Horn ring eccentric and snugged the bitch up. While XTR's won't mount as low as Badger Standards,Aadlands and the like(.825"-ish),or nearly as low as Warne Maxima's...the massaged HTG's sculpting upgrade,keeps all in synch. Google it. Laughing!

Now as a reward for helping all the Newbs,who've burped Ball through THE Ball Burper,I'll slate it to an express diet of Lapooey hulls,200's,and DBM fed Skinner Smooches,until I gotta toss another barrel upon it. Nod your head,like you have a fhuqking FIRST clue. Laughing!

The Old Gal coughed up 55MOA from a double hunnert zero.

[Linked Image]

Though for some strange reason,only the 18" 'Bart 270 made the cut yesterday for Bearnanza and I couldn't see anything that'd dry better than 20.5",so let the works walk.

Weather blew the fhuqk up too! Laughing!

Rubbed the fhuqk out 20.5" "Cinammon" Bear,having just slipped out of a strip I actually cut. Ain't it fascinatin',how everything ties together?!?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I already beat on the first creek on the menu this morning,so it's time to grab a bite,tie up more Riggin',make a thermos of coffee and go Chrome Dredgin' WFO. Hardly "fair",how that jaunt less than a mile from the house,trumps your best "efforts" of the year and it's just now 9:30AM. Laughing!

GOOD talk,as I always enjoy your inside look at Retardation and grant you the opportunity to flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Film at 11:00...mebbe cite you "don't care" and how you "could too". You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee Stumpy..... You're so AWESum...

Between you and the Outdoor Channel... I never have to get off the couch to feel the Full outdoor experience...

now you'll have to excuse me, I have a lot of serious Googlin to do...

Best regards from the couch....

your buddy
seafire

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

"Slow" day today. Had to Dredge Chrome,Sort Bruins,Reload and open Mail. How'd your Googletitude go?!? Laughing!

chris84 was good enough to accept my Triple Ti 84 order and it was received today. Big Momma yarded it home and I not long ago cracked the goody outta it's shell.

The Six Twat-Six was firstly,due receiver length and bolt travel,so it were tossed in the bight quickly. Had zero feel for OEM handle thread locker breaktitude,so stabbed it in my barrel vise and ran schit past "snug". Laughing!

The threads broke easily and once the residual 'locker was cleaned,the bolt body's recess was degreased and relieved of blast media. Then it were a matter of confirming pitch and thread count,while setting the Ti handle in it's new home.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

'84's machine work is Skookum. Hint.

Like ANY of you STUPID Fhuqkers have ever seen/shot an 84L Six Twat-Six in a high RPM spout,throated to eek goodness,smooch meaningful BC's from it's box and nestle bulletproof optics,that reliably grant them opportunities.

FUNNY schit!

[Linked Image]

Am diggin' the 84 Ti Tac Sanctity and think I'll prolly dabble 8400 Ti Tac Sanctity next,if only to keep a constant.

[Linked Image]

Film at 11:00 and Ti Tac 84 HERO pics are a given.(grin)

Bless your heart...just nod your pointy head.

Laughing!......................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
nodding my 'pointy head' approvingly... whistle

now the serious question....

are you going to soak it in the creek for a couple of days so it can get all rusty and ready for your approved useage?

you don't like rifles that ain't rusty do ya?

ya think guys who never get off the couch or only shoot less than 10 shots a year own non rusty rifles, right?

waiting for the film at 11....

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Putting a Leupold 1x-4x on the .460 this weekend.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
What's MQ? A reticle?

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
What's MQ? A reticle?

Go to SWFA, look at the Super Snipers, and see that the reticle options include Mil-Dot and Mil-Quad. Mil-Quad = MQ.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OP - I have a couple of VX-3 3.5-10x new in box if you want a light reliable scope that you can dial. $399 each to your door CONUS.

Bigstick - are those broken scope rings from the youtube video you made breaking in the scope on the Kimber?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Chrome Carnage returns,here in a bit...hadta finish another coupla hunnert Skinners for THE Ball Burper.

No danger of your kchunt,leaving the couch. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

elkchunter,

THAT has gotta be very fhuqking "exciting",for someone who "does" as "much" as you. You "lucky" kchunt! Congratulations?

Bless your heart.

Greenhorn,

You are too fhuqking STUPID to listen and too much of a brokedick to find out...so just keep on hoppin' fences and polishing turds. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

DELGUE,

WTF is SWFA,SS,MQ and MD.

You High Tech fhuqkers and all your fancy schmancy terms.

Laughing!.............

BR,

That 7 Whizzum is Sister's and I by and large leave it solely for her,as I've a coupla others that I lean on. It's Reupold 6x42 is still hangin' in there,as a are the LW's and it's ONLY due to sentimental reasons that it is so configured.

Montucky 7 Whizzums.

[Linked Image]

My pick of the litter is Goose Poop,due of course it's 6x MQ. The other wearing the Mk4 M1 10x MD,is more of a Play Toy and reserve.

[Linked Image]

On a day like today and with newest lot of '22(CH slower) tossing original charge,it will squirt moly 162 Smooches right at 3100fps. With it's 250yd zero,the 6x MQ reticle alone,will only get it to the 1300yd line. 2000yds of 10mph full value wind is a scant 4.6 Mils,which affords some opportunity. A mile is sub 20 Mils and the erector happily houses wayyyyyyyyyyy more goody than that.

I "wonder" how many people on the planet,have MQ'd a Polar Bear? Now Greenhorn and Shefire can both say they've "seen" an MQ reticle and have "seen" a Polar Bear to boot. That'll make for a purty gawddamned fhuqking BIG day for them two.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

162's are a fhuqking amazing HAMMER and it's nice to throw Goose Poop in the crummy,when some Lippy Fhuqker is wanting to "tell" or "show" me sumptin'...though it never goes the way they "think".(grin)

Need to source some 1913 spec 2pc shallow bases for 8400's and get some 40MOA 'Horn rings barking on them bitches. Too bad the stupid fhuqks at Burris,won't offer Signature 30mm DD's.

I let creek water warm a smidge,as it cooled off a bit overnight and I need to gun some quickaloo Sleeper come-ups to the 1300yd line,to confirm dope is golden,though I know it is. I "suffer" from KNOWING that shooting is still fun and am always happy to find an excuse to make more empties.

My 'puter was trying to crash,so I made a wind call and sent one from the hip.(grin)

Anywhooo...most all of my LW failures and those of pards,have been aboard S/A 700's. Though I managed to do it on a Montucky 223 receiver too. That Crash Rate is a direct reflection of round count,because nobody shoots Boomers as much as they used to,due the LRF advances. There was a time,when that's pretty fhuqking much ALL I shot,except 223 and 7-08,because the ONLY move was to squirt Ping Pong Balls as fast as one could,to fend range estimation. I shoot a bunch daily(prolly more than that) and seldom is a L/A in tow,barring Lucifer the Six Twat-Six and it's 105's.

Speaking of which,EVERYONE needs one of these little bastards. 407 Clams to the door,is simply fhuqking AMAZING,given the magnitude of it's splendor.

ASC 10rd Three-OhNotSo-Great mag peectured,for reference.

[Linked Image]

Hint.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Coffee is done and I am out. Cain't wait to check back in and see what The Paper Hat Brigade almost did today.

ALMOST.

Laughing!

Film at 11:00................

(A 'GUEdendum)

I was busting your balls,figuring you could take a little bit.

My bad...you are wayyyyyyyyyyy more tender than I'd bid and that won't happen again. Give or fhuqking take.

Last edited by Big Stick; 04/21/16.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Stick,

Go easy, bruh. I was just trying to point the guy in the right direction.

I have no fight with you. I enjoy reading your posts.

Please don't make things adversarial. I'm on your side. <Hint>

P.S. Thanks for the heads-up on the SIG. I'm putting it on the to-acquire list. It reaches way out there and the price is right.

Last edited by DELGUE; 04/21/16.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Stumpy, what about my question was the next step on the new rifle, to soak it in the creek for a few days just to get it ready for the way you like em... rust covered?

then a camo job with your teenage daughter's yellow, lime green, blue and purple nail polish....

inquiring minds on the couch wanna know....

as you know we ALL try and copy anything and everything Schtick does, because Schtick is AWESum!!!!!!!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Stick,

My balls are bigger and better armored than you suppose.

Bust away, cupcake.

Laffin

Btw, MQ'ing that polar bear and snapping a pic was stellar.

Last edited by DELGUE; 04/21/16.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick,

I've only tried the Ascent handle on the 84m and the Tac handle on the 8400. Between the two, the Tac handle on the 8400 takes the cake. I was going for weight savings with the Ascent, but I may switch it out for a Tac, simply due to the ergo/leverage advantage.

He definitely puts out quality work!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

The poignant profundity of your being oblivious to your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery,reliably takes hilarity to another level. Congratulations?!?

You do "enjoy" that Sicko Fhuqk kid fascination,that's more than a touch telling,as it's a perpetual default Delusional Fantasy of your's. Hint.

I've BAD news,feesh cain't like Titanium.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You be sure to share more of your Geriatric Opiate Addled Candy Striper "hard charging",as you set on your couchbound kchunt and unleash your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Cheer up...I'm OFTEN Imitated,but sure as fhuqk ain't never been equalled. Your heart is in it,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Hint.

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'GUE,

You like everyone else,is MORE than welcome to all the rope you "think" you can handle.

Was chasing light and fending wind and dropped the ball by not gunning a frame of this HOG,through The Illuminatti....not too long ago this evening. He's crowding 22" Dry. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I NEVER doubted you were a "hard charger".

Bless your heart.

Jordan,

I've gunned lotsa Ascents(OEM and Ti) and I savvy the premise,but for actual USE...the Ti Tac steals the fhuqking show. Chris knocks it out of the Park,without a doubt.

Rattled a couple 5rd bursts outta the 270 and the ergo's/mechanics are MUCH improved. Was easy to shuck/jive and catch empties with my offhand,as fast as I could aquire through The Illuminatti...which sure in the fhuqk ain't "slow" or close.(grin)

Shouted at my Plumber today,to tune the Donkey Dick 270 being crafted currently. Told him to knock 3-inches offa the 1-7.75" Benchmark MTU contour's shank,leaving me 2" and to crown the bitch at 19.5",as it will be my "long" one. It's a FULL inch longer than my 18.5" Bart' 1-8" 270. Which reminds me,I need to get inletting on it's handle,as it will be passing me in the Mail as I Jet to work.

Confirmed SLEEPER come-ups and all is well there,as I rung 875yd steel CBS in a touch of wind(understatement). Slapped a coupla other pokes around to max erector travel and all is in synch,as best as one can be with 1MOA erector travel "increments".(grin) Would rather windage be (1) MOA "clicks" and ele halfa that.

To help others out,I took the time to sight-in the parallax adjustment and now Infinity is actually at the end of the spectrum. Denoted 250yds as a default and there won't be too many that will be able to fhuqk that up.

[Linked Image]

Gotta yard Chrome in the AM,if only because a Low Water Slaughter is my cup of tea and then play the afternoon/evening by ear,due to wind conditions. One can crowd HOGS and do lotsa schit,but only let 'em wind you once and it's OVER. Better to take the money and run,than educate Splendid Beasties.

Now I gotta decide what to schlep streamside in the AM.

Decisions...decisions...................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So Stumpy....

when you finally wake up at 10 AM and can finally get out of bed at noon due to the hangover you'll be enjoying.... could you do me a favor and ask Hutch to translate that last post into English from Alaskan Trailer Park Gibberish & Poor Grammar?

Really don't know how you'd survive if you didn't have that Lab to look out for you... Between Hutch and your wife, I'm writing a letter tomorrow to the Pope and Asking his Excellency to grant Sainthood to both of them... If anyone deserves it, they do...

But thanks for thinking of me once again there Stumpy....it always nice to know you care... tomorrow I might even venture off the couch in your honor and go throw a rifle in the creek for the weekend to clean the barrel and rust camo it up so it'll look like your rifles...

best regards as always...

hey, isn't monthly bath time coming up this weekend for ya?
enjoy it....have fun turtle waxin that queball of a head of yours....You're just so AWESum!!!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Bear driving.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (10Glocks, 300jimmy, 41rem, 300_savage, 12 invisible), 1,348 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,175
Posts18,465,446
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.