Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by benchman
For the life of me, I can't figure out why people choose to rail against a perfectly legal activity that provides MASSIVE amounts of money that benefits wildlife. There are so many illegal activities around that they could choose. When a non hunter thinks about hunting, they think early 1900's market hunting, or wiping out the Buffalo. They never even consider that their urban sprawl has destroyed a lot more stuff than hunting.

Because the left is no compromise until they get what they want. That is something the right has forgotten how to do. If activists are protesting something we need to get right in their faces and give it right back instead of cowering for no reason at all.
Agreed. They fight a lot more effectively. Sometimes you have to throw civility out the window, and just WIN!

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
For the life of me, I can't figure out why people choose to rail against a perfectly legal activity that provides MASSIVE amounts of money that benefits wildlife. There are so many illegal activities around that they could choose. When a non hunter thinks about hunting, they think early 1900's market hunting, or wiping out the Buffalo. They never even consider that their urban sprawl has destroyed a lot more stuff than hunting.

Because the left is no compromise until they get what they want. That is something the right has forgotten how to do. If activists are protesting something we need to get right in their faces and give it right back instead of cowering for no reason at all.
Agreed. They fight a lot more effectively. Sometimes you have to throw civility out the window, and just WIN!

Here's the difference...

Conservatives tend to try and fight fairly, legally and try to retain some sort of moral values and their own integrity. The Communists do not have a shred of morality or integrity and will do anything it takes to sneak in the back door and raid your pantry dry without your knowledge or approval.

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dead on, Bugout

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Bugout4x4

Here's the difference...

Conservatives tend to try and fight fairly, legally and try to retain some sort of moral values and their own integrity. The Communists do not have a shred of morality or integrity and will do anything it takes to sneak in the back door and raid your pantry dry without your knowledge or approval.
Exactly. They are like muslims. They need to be utterly destroyed every so often so they think twice about pulling their crap. It seems that is long overdue.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Michael Savage is as two-faced as they come ... and his voice is like fingernails screeching on a blackboard.

Several years ago I heard him ranting and raving about "those evil semi-automatic assault guns that should be outlawed." Never listened to him again. He's a sanctimonious hypocrite.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1eyedmule, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,688 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,568
Posts18,453,832
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.