Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
down to 30,000 viewers - there are kids talking about video games on youtube that had more viewers than that.

They lost $500m in the last 2 years. Last broadcast was a few days ago

good thing it died now before the Muslim invasion takes over.

Last edited by KFWA; 04/23/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I watched one special they produced...it was about the issues between the Palestinians & Israelis...I was really surprised that they showed footage of rockets being fired from outside of schools & busy marketplaces...they also showed footage of how they used a mosque to start a major tunnel under the "wall" that Israel put up...it was a really well produced documentary, which I wasn't expecting...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I watched a few of their news programs out of curiosity and found them to be more objective than cnn and much more objective then cnbc.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
I watched a few of their news programs out of curiosity and found them to be more objective than cnn and much more objective then cnbc.

Exactly right. I only watched it a couple of times, but it was more honest news than the garbage that the Clinton News Network produces.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have the Al Jazerra app on my cell phone and tablet. The articles are well written and surprisingly they are NOT just propaganda for the Moslems. They don't report much on Israel but they cover pretty much everything else middle east. Like RickyD, I find them more objective than CNN and MSNBC. I think we need all the news sources we can get and Al Jazerra was/is as good as the rest.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
I have the Al Jazerra app on my cell phone and tablet. The articles are well written and surprisingly they are NOT just propaganda for the Moslems. They don't report much on Israel but they cover pretty much everything else middle east. Like RickyD, I find them more objective than CNN and MSNBC. I think we need all the news sources we can get and Al Jazerra was/is as good as the rest.
kwg

Don't have the App but I too found it interesting because even though there was some bias they did a much better job of presenting both sides allowing the viewer to decide on their own without the one sided biased "You should think like I do!" opinions that our other mainstream media networks pump out.

I think that if it had been coming from a different source backing and had an "English" instead of "Arab" name the acceptance would have been much better. Their name alone did them no favors.

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Too bad alwhore wasn't still tied to that cluster and went down with it!

Trump Won!
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I watched it a few times out of curiosity.

It just felt like I was watching some European news channel

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Surprised that Obumma didn't bail them out.

NRA Patron
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
down to 30,000 viewers - there are kids talking about video games on youtube that had more viewers than that.

They lost $500m in the last 2 years. Last broadcast was a few days ago

good thing it died now before the Muslim invasion takes over.
But Algore got his....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,066 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,072
Posts18,463,743
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.