Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
The poll was quoted on Neil Cavuto show this afternoon. Trump was 3 points behind Hillary which was with in the margin of error. I can't recall who conducted the poll which I am sure will be repeated in tonight's evening broadcasts on FOX.

I sure this new poll makes Izaak feel better. laugh

Doc

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump can beat Hillary. He is so unconventional, she doesn't quite know what to do to attack him.
He is also going to throw everything, including the kitchen sink at her and there is a lot of dirt. He already has thrown Bill and Monica at her.

Trump also brings in a lot of middle of the road voters.

Hillary is losing sleep thinking of how to beat Trump.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I wonder how they poll electoral college wise. That's what matters.

NRA Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dale06
I wonder how they poll electoral college wise. That's what matters.

Yep. I haven't seen a breakdown yet, but Trump has been doing well in swing states in the primary thus far.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
We live in a very conservative part of a liberal state. That said, we have a big university here and this weekend past we went right into the heart of enemy territory: Cornel University. We see "Bernie" bumper stickers and yard signs, we see "Trump" bumper stickers and yard signs. We almost never see "Hillary" bumper stickers or yard signs. I'm not sure who actually supports her outside of NYC.

Mathew 22: 37-39

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I hope Trump gives the lying old hag a coronary, the sooner the better. Debating Trump will be fun to watch her squirm, he won't let her decline to answer anything he throws at her and he has plenty of dirt on her and her philandering husband Bill.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Trump can beat Hillary. He is so unconventional, she doesn't quite know what to do to attack him.
He is also going to throw everything, including the kitchen sink at her and there is a lot of dirt. He already has thrown Bill and Monica at her.

Trump also brings in a lot of middle of the road voters.

Hillary is losing sleep thinking of how to beat Trump.
Trump IS unconventional. That is why the establishment has so much trouble with him. I also think it is a large part of his popularity. The tactic of playing nice with the likes of Hillary, is one that he may not follow. For some reason, the right has decided that any attack, is a bad attack . I disagree. Hopefully, Trump can go toe to toe with her. The "poor defenseless woman" routine is a poor fit for Clinton. Still, the GOP'S "we will take the higher ground " refusal to come out swinging plays well with a lot of women, including my conservative wife. In her eyes, if you get pissed off, you lose all credibility. Personally, I would like to see her get beat like a red headed stepchild....

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Should not be a surprise.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Reckon Hitlery must be the offspring of Leona Helmsley?

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

598 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 1_deuce, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 65 invisible), 2,188 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,284
Posts18,448,656
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.