-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Most likely you will be on the Anasic River and you need a raft! Guess what? I have some thanks to the bou season getting dumped!

Laughing at your stupid ass grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I didn't even get kissed.

frown

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Most likely you will be on the Anasic River and you need a raft! Guess what? I have some thanks to the bou season getting dumped!

Laughing at your stupid ass grin

Bear::Could you even find Unit 23 or have any idea where the Anisac River is? Sit close to your computer, it is your best friend and as close to a hunt you will ever get. (not counting that stalk you had in your Carrs/Safeway last night!)

Last edited by northwestalaska; 04/29/16.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope your democrats put the boots to you in 13 also. I'd like to see em put in way up inside you and break it off. ( Of course you'd like it) grin

Maybe your rental cabins could be used to shelter some transvestite syrians or mesicans grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KC

I didn't even get kissed.

frown

Thank walt and his democrats.

MOLON LABE

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Beer:

Have you noticed that everyone here has you on ignore? This is a thread about HUNTING.....Try contributing something to the discussion if you have something or just not!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This is a thread about HUNTING.

and KC packing his own moose

and native privilege

and your loss of revenue grin

LMAO

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Beer:

Have you noticed that everyone here has you on ignore? This is a thread about HUNTING.....Try contributing something to the discussion if you have something or just not!

He damn sure ain't on ignore but a poster I know is a LOT closer to ignore than Bear ever will be....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
KC

I have some solution ideas for you. Contact me on my business email.

Walt

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I got in on the last hour of the WACH advisory management meeting here tonight. Picked up the agenda/ outline and stuff and talked to one of the Brown Shirts about what I'd missed in summary during the day.

The Fed Sub Board DID close Fed public lands to all but "Federally qualified subsistence users" with a press release on April 18, effective July 1, 2016 thru June 30 2017. Says so right here on their News Release, page 44 of the Agenda.

Which means effectively that non-subsistence users are SOL for 2017 also, even if it is reopened July 1. Real short time frame there, but keep it in mind as a possibility. Bags packed, gun cased, ammo loaded, air taxis on speed dial..... smile

Other info: The last effective census was in 2014. I believe I mis-stated the population as 130K, but it was 230K! Estimated at about 200K now. From other indicators, it appears the decline has greatly slowed, perhaps even stabilized. Cow mortality is down, calf survival/recruitment is up, and last summer calf weights at the annual Onion Portage were at an all time record. Range conditions appear good, and we had a good winter since.

Harvest last year appeared to be about 12,500 overall. 60% bulls, 30 % cows, 10% unknown.

WACH has a management goal of no less than 40 bulls/100 cows, and it appears we are real near that. At that point restrictions such as above kick in.

I don't know what "bull" is - whether it is all males, or just the breeding age ones. I'll ask Brandon tomorrow.

One obvious solution, of course, is to shoot a bunch of those damned cows off to get the ratio up......oh wait- we are doing that. smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beer:

You're a despicable pos Walt

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Hey Walt-

Is that your place on the Tok Cutoff with the "Raft Rental" and "Cabin Rental" sign on the road?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Beer:

You're a despicable pos Walt

In Walt's case I believe POS should be capitalized...

Grammar Police

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender
Hey Walt-

Is that your place on the Tok Cutoff with the "Raft Rental" and "Cabin Rental" sign on the road?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10ring1, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,320
Posts18,468,433
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.