Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Right he's a narcissist

Every politician is a narcissist. They HAVE to be.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Since settling here, I'm pretty much a newbie. So, Something I don't want to do is to offend the rank & file too soon.

Trump is the only candidate that has a hope in hell of turning this failed gamed around. In a year, we might wish to jehova that someone else could have persuaded the masses. But, maybe not. We've got a leftist, a moderate or two, a far rightist and maybe a True Independent on board. I'll leave it to y'all to sort it all out.

The bad newz is that turning this country around won't happen overnight, no matter who gets elected El Presidente. This country has fallen into the Abyss, and that's a difficult position in which to find ones-self.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I love, love, love, winning. Bigly.

Is it "Bigly" or is he saying "Big League" so fast it sounds like bigly? Could a Yankee translate please?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I intend to vote against Hillary, no matter. I will encourage my friends and neighbors to do the same.

It is, however , a lost cause. Hillary will win. Several million Republicans will stay home, just like the last two times, because our candidate does not agree with every tiny point of their political philosophies, the candidate not being "pure" enough for them.

Sad.

Last edited by jnyork; 04/28/16.

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The Dems have problems. The problem is that most Bernie supporters hate Hillary, and feel cheated.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Calvin
The Dems have problems. The problem is that most Bernie supporters hate Hillary, and feel cheated.

The faster we get our cheit together, the sooner we can help them eat their own.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by jnyork
I intend to vote against Hillary, no matter. I will encourage my friends and neighbors to do the same.

It is, however , a lost cause. Hillary will win. Several million Republicans will stay home, just like the last two times, because our candidate does not agree with every tiny point of their political philosophies, the candidate not being "pure" enough for them.

Sad.

That is a current reality that must be overcome. Anybody off any street corner is likely better than Hillary and her rich friends.

The demo's can be stopped with a broad coalition. Not everyone gets everything, but everyone does get something. It's not all or nothing. That would lead to a democrat victory. We can do this, but there shouldn't be any hold outs, based upon minor difference at the 17 decimal point of detail.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Trump is a smart guy. I'm sure he'll be letting those bernie voters know how much they got cheated.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well said Dan. My sentiments as well.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Right he's a narcissist

Yes but so is everyone running. I get a kick out of politicians being labeled a narcissist because it is a required personality trait. It is when they go from narcissist to psychopath that we need to worry, ala Clinton.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump is going to win in November and he's going to win big. The results will actually be an embarrassment to Hitlary and the liberals. The entire Trump campaign will be studied in political science classes for years to come.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
QUITTER!

I'm telling Pat...over and over again!

Last edited by isaac; 04/28/16.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I

Democratic Strategist: Trump Will Beat Hillary Like ‘A Baby Seal’

ALEX PFEIFFER

Reporter

10:27 PM 04/27/2016

Democratic strategist Dave “Mudcat” Saunders believes Donald Trump will beat Hillary Clinton like a “baby seal,” and that working class whites who haven’t already left the Democratic Party for cultural reasons will due so now for economic ones.

“I know a ton of Democrats — male, female, black and white — here [in southern Virginia] who are going to vote for Trump. It’s all because of economic reasons. It’s because of his populist message,” Mudcat told The Daily Caller Wednesday.

Saunders has experience working with Jim Webb, helping getting him elected to the U.S Senate in 2006 and advised his failed bid for the presidency in 2016. Saunders was also an advisor to John Edwards in his 2008 presidential bid. The Democrat strategist is renowned for connecting politicians to “Bubbas” — white, working class Southerners.

“Working class whites in the South have already departed the Democratic Party for cultural reasons. Well the working class whites in the North are now deserting the Democrats because of economic reasons,” Mudcat told TheDC. He added, “this is the new age of economic populism, man. This is about survival for a lot of people.”

Hillary Clinton, throughout the Democratic primary, has relied heavily on the black vote, she has struggled to gain support from white men. In the SEC primary, she didn’t win over 60 percent of the white vote in any of the six states. She did however gain over 80 percent of the black vote in all of them. There has been one demographic this cycle that Clinton has lost consistently to Sanders — white men.

“I know less than half a dozen white male Democrats in my part of the world who are going to vote for Hillary,” Saunders told TheDC.

He added, “Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have very similar messages, they’re just dressed in different clothes. I think you’re going to see a lot of Sanders people jump to Trump.”

When Sanders entered the primary he made a pledge to not go negative. This has hurt him as even the slightest attacks on Hillary have created a strong reaction from the Clinton campaign. When he called her unqualified to be president, Hillary’s spokesman, Brian Fallon, said it was “a new low.”

“Hillary hasn’t been shot at yet. I hear on TV people taking about Bernie Sanders being negative, he ain’t attack her, he just tapped on her,” Mudcat said. He added, “Trump’s going to take a wire-brush to her.”

Both Trump and Clinton have unfavorable ratings in polls, both at near 60 percent. Mudcat said, “I think [Trump] can drive her negs to 80.”

He thinks Trump will win the general election and said, “he’s going to knock her around like a baby seal.”

Paul Begala, adviser to pro-Clinton super PAC Priorities USA Action, refuted this sentiment, telling TheDC, “She has taken more incoming fire than a redneck rifle range — and she’s still standing. No one better to stand up to the bully Trump – who has gotten nothing but air-kisses from his weakling GOP opponents.”

“Hillary is going to be President. I hope Mudcat picks out a nice dress to wear to the inaugural ball,” Begala added.

Mudcat says that Trump will bring up quid pro quo with the Clinton foundation and foreign nations, something that has not been brought up so far this election by Sanders. One theme that Trump will share with the Vermont senator is knocking Hillary on NAFTA and her support for China’s “favored nation status” in trade.

“I think she’s going to have to say NAFTA was a mistake, favored nation status for China was a mistake,” Mudcat told TheDC. The Democratic strategist added, “unless she just says these are all screw-ups, which I question that she will do, there’s no way she’s going to get working class people.”

Trump won every county Tuesday in Pennsylvania and performed strongly throughout the Rust Belt, Mudcat sees this happening the general. “I don’t know how in the hell she’s going to win Ohio and Pennsylvania.” He added that Virginia, his home-state, is definitely a “swing state now.”

It was reported Tuesday that union leaders are worried about Trump’s appeal to workers. Richard Trumpka, president of AFL-CIO, said, “Trump isn’t interested in solving the problems he yells and swears about. He delivers punch lines, but there’s nothing funny about them.”

Mudcat, however, sees Trump gaining the support of rank-and-file members. “It’s compelling for working class people who have always followed their union to hear a guy who’s pro gun and pro economic fairness.”

“They’re going to have take a long look at him,” the Democratic strategist added.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I love, love, love, winning. Bigly.

Is it "Bigly" or is he saying "Big League" so fast it sounds like bigly? Could a Yankee translate please?

It is indeed "Bigly" (Big-Lee)

It's a new word, people are saying great things about this new word. Great, great things. They love, love bigly. They love it, am I right?

Oh, aren't you special? He's special right folks? Get him outa here, get him outa here... Alright.... Don't hurt em though, don't hurt em. We have to be very gentle, be very gentle ok? Get him outa here.

Yeah... alright, yeah....

Have you folks seen Kasich eat? I saw this man eat a pancake.....

Something clever here.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

They're kind of like muslims IMO. Blood is thicker than water, and they'll vote D come election time. The liberal machine, the and media are too much for the R's to overcome. That and the fact that 50% of America are "takers" and not producers.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
We're gonna win bigly, believe me. I know about winning and we're gonna win so big, you won't even believe it.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JGRaider

They're kind of like muslims IMO. Blood is thicker than water, and they'll vote D come election time. The liberal machine, the and media are too much for the R's to overcome. That and the fact that 50% of America are "takers" and not producers.

Yes, but the trailer parks are overwhelmingly Trump, and he is bringing a lot of new people to the table.

Trust me, Bernie supporters will never vote Trump. But, we might convince them to not vote at all.

I agree with Flave. I predict a blowout for Trump.

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
I see things closer to "Mudcat's" point of view.

Hillary doesn't connect with people, not anybody.

Her husband's policies looked good 5 years after he left office, but now after things have played out, they don't look like good moves anymore. NAFTA, set the policy for the housing bubble, fast tracked trade with China and defense info, etc.

I'm honestly not sure how she has kept the black vote after calling them super predators and Bill signing 3 strikes you're out.

She's on the wrong side of national public opinion regarding guns.

She leaves a trail of corruption everywhere she goes and at every job.

Basically she has the black vote (and shouldn't), and has the old woman vote.

The other thing about Hillary, she can't take a punch, and she's about to get into the ring with a brawler. She doesn't think on her feet well, and Trump does.

It's an outsider's year, and she's the ultimate insider.

Things are looking up for team R.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The more Trump is on TV, the higher is his numbers climb.

The more Hillary is on TV, the lower her number fall.

Time is on our side.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Yes, but the trailer parks are overwhelmingly Trump, and he is bringing a lot of new people to the table.

Trust me, Bernie supporters will never vote Trump. But, we might convince them to not vote at all.

I agree with Flave. I predict a blowout for Trump.

-----------

Good to have you back after your earlier wavering such that you can now predict a blowout.

Sanders voters most certainly will vote for Trump.

William Arthur Ward

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1OntarioJim, 224th, 222Sako, 204guy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 37 invisible), 1,986 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,065
Posts18,463,483
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.