GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Bloomberg, would be in my top ten. rio7

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The first Dutch MFer that brought the first boat load over here.

After that - Thomas Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, Bloomberg, Soros, and Hussein. In that order.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 4ager

After that - Thomas Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, Bloomberg, Soros, and Hussein. In that order.

Just had to come see your list... smile

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.
IC B2

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Mathman, Teddy was man ! FDR was a crippled traitor! You are comparing American Heros to the democrat traitors that still dominate the democrats today! I suppose you fit with the traitors!

Molon Labe
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This guy, with an audience. Then I doubt I'd ever have another worry:

[Linked Image]

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Mathman, Teddy was man ! FDR was a crippled traitor! You are comparing American Heros to the democrat traitors that still dominate the democrats today! I suppose you fit with the traitors!

I don't fit with the traitors.

A lot of people see Teddy through rose colored lenses. He unconstitutionally expanded the power of the President, for example, threatening to nationalize industries while meddling in the affairs of private business.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter

I don't fit with the traitors.

A lot of people see Teddy through rose colored lenses. He unconstitutionally expanded the power of the President, for example, threatening to nationalize industries while meddling in the affairs of private business.

Not to mention his relationship with Randolph Hearst.

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Liberals.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bugout4x4

Hey, why not.

The first set us on the Road to Perdition with all that comes with the racial BS we've been saddled with for centuries. Sink that ship, and schit is avoided.

Lincoln abrogated the Constitution to degrees unimaginable to the vast majority today because of the .gov mandated deification of that SOB. Wilson launched the "one world .gov" concept and was the grandfather of the UN. Bloomberg, Soros, and Hussein ought not need any explanation.

There are MANY others that warrant consideration (LBJ and FDR in the front of that line, to name but two).

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by swag

[Linked Image]

Holy blast from the past fugkin' hilarious.

GFY.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Hey, why not.

The first set us on the Road to Perdition with all that comes with the racial BS we've been saddled with for centuries. Sink that ship, and schit is avoided.

Lincoln abrogated the Constitution to degrees unimaginable to the vast majority today because of the .gov mandated deification of that SOB. Wilson launched the "one world .gov" concept and was the grandfather of the UN. Bloomberg, Soros, and Hussein ought not need any explanation.

There are MANY others that warrant consideration (LBJ and FDR in the front of that line, to name but two).

Absolutely...I was curious because of your wisdom and just knew it would be accurate in examples. smile

My question would be...HOW COME WE DON"T EVER LEARN FROM THESE MISTAKES???

History just keeps repeating it's self over and over and we just stand around and let it continue.

This is our own fault...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hey, why not.

Absolutely...I was curious because of your wisdom and just knew it would be accurate in examples. smile

My question would be...HOW COME WE DON"T EVER LEARN FROM THESE MISTAKES???

History just keeps repeating it's self over and over and we just stand around and let it continue.

This is our own fault...

Human nature.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Thomas Lincoln

There you go again with the intellectual humor...

I said Bill Gates but know what? He is right...The mess started long before Bill.

Indeed....all the way back to lazy sonofabitch that decided getting someone else to pick his f*cking cotton was a good idea .....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Thomas Lincoln

I said Bill Gates but know what? He is right...The mess started long before Bill.

Indeed....all the way back to lazy sonofabitch that decided getting someone else to pick his f*cking cotton was a good idea .....

Thus the Dutch SOB needing his ass kicked.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thomas Lincoln

LOL

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thomas Lincoln

Thus the Dutch SOB needing his ass kicked.

Funny how no matter who was at war with who...Business just kept rolling along as usual with no interruptions. Some of it was pretty darn traitorous... Still is.

Last edited by Bugout4x4; 04/28/16.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Funny how no matter who was at war with who...Business just kept rolling along as usual with no interruptions. Some of it was pretty darn traitorous... Still is.

Business/economics knows no political allegiance. Never has; never will.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (264mag, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 12 invisible), 1,655 guests, and 711 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,421
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.