Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Now Cruz has lost the [b][color:#3333FF]Satanist's vote..[/color][/b]

On Wednesday night, former House Speaker John Boehner bluntly called GOP candidate Ted Cruz “Lucifer in the flesh.”

When asked for his opinion about the Texas senator, Boehner said, “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

It turns out that the Satanic Temple agrees with Boehner’s sentiments — but they said there’s no way Cruz is the living incarnate of Satan.

When asked by the Friendly Atheist, Satanic Temple spokesman Lucien Greaves bashed Cruz.

“Cruz’s failures of reason, compassion, decency, and humanity are products of his Christian pandering, if not an actual Christian faith,” Greaves responded. “It grows tedious when pedophile priests and loathsome politicians are conveniently dismissed as Satanic, even as they spew biblical verse and prostrate themselves before the cross, recruiting the Christian faithful. Satanists will have nothing to do with any of them.”

The Satanic Temple is comprised of non-theistic activists who eschew religion and adhere to a set of humanistic tenets that promote compassion and reason.

Earlier this week, their Detroit chapter scuttled anti-abortion protests by performing street theater in macabre baby masks, wearing BDSM gear and denouncing “fetal idolatry.”

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What do they think of Trump?

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by bellydeep
What do they think of Trump?

they think he's great. the greatest

My diploma is a DD214
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Funny but not a surprise. It's no secret Cruz is universally despised in congress by members of both parties.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Any enemy of Boner is a friend of mine. Makes me real nervous so many whiny rino types, and liberals like Trump so well.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
An honest man in a den of thieves will not be well respected by the rest of the den. Very unlikely that the huge majority of the Texas voters that supported Cruz are wrong about him.
Texans normally are not hesitant to cull a rouge from the herd quickly. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Wait.

You just used "honest man" and "cruz" in the same paragraph?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Yeah I did. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
An honest man in a den of thieves will not be well respected by the rest of the den. Very unlikely that the huge majority of the Texas voters that supported Cruz are wrong about him.
Texans normally are not hesitant to cull a rouge from the herd quickly. GW

To be hated and despised by the likes of Bonehead and the cabal aka "the establishment" is a badge of honor for Ted Cruz

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (257_X_50, 338reddog, 808outdoors, AB2506, 19rabbit52, 338Rules, 12 invisible), 1,557 guests, and 1,035 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,115
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.