Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Things have been rockin' here at Camera Land. The new web site is being worked on every day to make corrections, implement your suggestions and in general make it everything it should be. The new Deal of the Day page is back in action and those deals are very aggressively priced. The way the new Deal of the Day is being handled is we are only putting the deal up for 1 - 4 days and then that offer is done, however, these offers are AMAZING.
At the moment we are featuring the Vortex Diamondback 8.5x50 Binocular reduced to only $149.99

We've been stocking up for the Summer. Yesterday we got a HUGE delivery from Swarovski and we now pretty much have everything in stock.

Vortex has been great getting their latest released products to us. The Ranger 1500 Laser Rangefinders, Strike Eagle 1-6x24 - AR-BDC and we've even been getting a few of the Razor HD LH Riflescopes. If there's something Vortex you're looking for give us a shout and we will make it happen for you.

Meopta has been shipping in the MeoPro 3.5-10x44 Plex Reticle Riflescopes to help keep up the demand as we are still offering these scopes for only $349.99, reduced from $649.99. As most of you know this is basically the exact twin of the Zeiss Conquest scope that Meopta used to make for Zeiss

Leupold has been incredible in keeping the flow of their new VX-3i Riflescopes coming so we are on top of having these in stock for you.

The newest Fuji Digital Cameras and Lenses have been arriving and selling so quickly it's astounding.

Lots of fantastic deals in Tripods & Monopods as well.

If you are local to us please take a peek at our Class Schedule. The Camera Land Learning Center has become a great success.

All in all things are great. The warm weather is starting to arrive, product is flowing, we are filling orders from our April sale (please call for special pricing, 516-217-1000) and looking forward to continuing to grow with you. If there is anything you're in the market for please contact us either at cameralandaol.com or 516-217-1000 and we will be glad to work together with you.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
GB1

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Didn't see the demos open box option link.
Also noticed some scope have it and some don't. Is a sub category of models.
Thanks
Sorry if I missed it and it's there

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dre, just as previously, not everything had a demo/open box version available. Currently, their demo and open box units are mixed among the others when you do your selection either by item type or by brand and are marked as such as you scroll through them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
We are working very hard on the new web site to get it all organized. if there is something you're looking for and do not see please just give us a call

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
big sky.
The old web site had demo product link, and it was easy to select brand with out scrolling through pages looking for red demo sign.
On the model selection. Look at Leupold rifle scopes. I'd like to select VX-3i with out looking at all the other models I am not interested in. my 2 cents.
Its not a big deal, but I figured Ill throw out a suggestion while web site is getting worked on.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
My question is the same as above, when is the demo listing coming back smile

Ted
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Our team is working on it. At the moment there are demo items listed with the new products so if there is something you are looking for and put it in the search area it will come up and show if there is a demo item of it. We are working on also organizing a demo only area

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1OntarioJim, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 72 invisible), 3,001 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,335
Posts18,468,674
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.