Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Hey guys,

I've decided to sell my signed Deluxe edition, #252/500. I wanted to give you all a heads up in case anyone is interested. The book is in great condition! If anyone on the Fire buys it I'll discount the book by $50. It would be cool if someone here bought it.

Cheers!
Eric

GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I'm really surprised you are letting this one go Eric.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter

Friend Eric,

What is your asking price?

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
BSA, I know…. Tell me about it. There will probably be no other opportunity to pick one up at a decent price. The only other one that's listed has a buy now at $1K. We got nailed by a perfect storm of property taxes, income taxes, car repairs on 2 cars, home repairs, agency fees, etc. etc., all in the same month. I'm also selling a killer 1955 S&W Pre-34 Kit Gun (22LR, 2" barrel, 4 digit serial code!!) on Gunbroker. ARgph!!

Steve, the buy now price is $750. Reserve is lower. If you're interested and want to PM me I can share some further details and we can talk. It would be cool if someone on the fire got it!

Eric

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Sorry to hear that buddy. I know how that chit goes. I was in the same boat last year at this time. 2 transfercases (1 for my pickup, and 1 for my commuter 09 ford escape), wife's suburban was on the fritz (but got that one figured out after a lot of diagnostics), refrigerator, oven, and washer, oh yeah and a microwave. I also went back to work in Portland so my commute was back to 180 miles round trip every day (5-6 days a week). Now you know why I let my Alaskan go blush ... You'll get chit turned around soon, I know it. Good luck with the sale of your cool book. However, I know you know Mr. Rule well enough, you could probably always get a book from him if he has any left in his own personal collection....

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Eric,

Check your PM box...

Thanks, Shrapnel

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Sorry to hear that buddy. I know how that chit goes. I was in the same boat last year at this time. 2 transfercases (1 for my pickup, and 1 for my commuter 09 ford escape), wife's suburban was on the fritz (but got that one figured out after a lot of diagnostics), refrigerator, oven, and washer, oh yeah and a microwave. I also went back to work in Portland so my commute was back to 180 miles round trip every day (5-6 days a week). Now you know why I let my Alaskan go blush ... You'll get chit turned around soon, I know it. Good luck with the sale of your cool book. However, I know you know Mr. Rule well enough, you could probably always get a book from him if he has any left in his own personal collection....

I remember that, Lawrence. Things happen and you have to be flexible, even if it hurts a bit. crazy

180 mi commute SUCKS!! Dude!!!

Shrapnel, I sent you a PM.

Eric

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
$511 final sell price was sad to see I figured it would go for at least the $750 buy it now price. It seems the price of this stuff is going down now instead of up. Like I said in previous thread I have old Winchester catalogs I paid over $100 each for that are now selling on eBay for under $20.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Vintage books and ads are following the value of duck stamps and prints. Flush early and flush often. Fewer and fewer old coots left to buy into classic Americana. Ikea gets the call via China.
Pre '64's and Roger Rule are being substituted for Black Ops.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 04/29/16.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by reelman
$511 final sell price was sad to see I figured it would go for at least the $750 buy it now price. It seems the price of this stuff is going down now instead of up. Like I said in previous thread I have old Winchester catalogs I paid over $100 each for that are now selling on eBay for under $20.

eek

BSA MAGA
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The whole problem is the economy or people's perceptions or fears of the economy. People are very hesitant to spend money on non-essential items. Collectibles across the board are a buyers market. The market is flooded and no big spenders.

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor Member
EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I bought it for $550 so took a little hit. The buyer is a good guy so it's cool. With these collectibles it's all about market timing and who is looking when.

Eric

EricM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I have a great signed Whitaker 1st Ed also listed in the classifieds here.

Eric

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (19rabbit52, 12344mag, 1936M71, 16penny, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 50 invisible), 2,755 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,515
Posts18,452,689
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.