Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No, that wasn't my question. You said "Many here will applaud this." I want to know who you think will applaud it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The usual crowd.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
In other words, you can't name anyone.

Just what I thought.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Keep on thinking.

Go read the previous thread. They are there with bells on.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I have no idea what you're talking about.

I do know you can't answer my question, which is why I asked it.

You like to paint anyone who disagrees with you on federal land policy as an Obama-loving leftist, and that's bullsh**.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No, I paint the (mis)use of the Antiquities Act, and those that support that as being idiots for approving of one man having the power to take millions of acres and place it into the hands of a government already so fat, bloated, and crooked that the will of the people was left behind long ago.

There is too much room for corrupt or agenda oriented misuse.

When some idiot has a pen, and the states don't have a say so about what goes on in their own borders, then things are broken.

We are broken to allow it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
I have no idea what you're talking about.

I do know you can't answer my question, which is why I asked it.

You like to paint anyone who disagrees with you on federal land policy as an Obama-loving leftist, and that's bullsh**.

He could answer it, but he is too polite to do it. They know who they are and shaming them just makes them that much more emotional. Considering that fact that this forum is about as conservative as it gets, it is painfully obvious that it's too late. "Free" stuff has a habit of getting expensive when the people give it to the government.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
No, I paint the (mis)use of the Antiquities Act.....

OK, which thread is about the misuse of the Antiquities Act? I'll read it and see who you're talking about.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell
He could answer it, but he is too polite to do it. They know who they are and shaming them just makes them that much more emotional.

If they support what's in the memo that steelhead posted, and they post their opinions to that effect, then they obviously don't have a problem owning up to their opinions.

I'm just asking who "they" are. It's not that difficult a question. And if RBB has no problem saying "Many here will applaud this" then he's already called them out so being polite has nothing to do with it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Okay. Maybe he's just doing like his momma taught him and trying to avoid bad company.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Okay. Maybe he's just doing like his momma taught him and trying to avoid bad company.

As I have said, we have already had this discussion. wink

So many times, that running more circles around the same rabbit ain't gonna catch him...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by CCCC
I don't know about Gallego, but Grijalva has a long history as a shifty career politician from the west/south side of Tucson who does just about zero in Congress and plays his Hispanic consitutency like a cheap fiddle - for his own gain. This is more of the same political crapola he has been pulling since the early 70s over in the El Rio neighborhood. Even an underhanded and corrupt administration like this one would be foolish to buy into one of his "plans".

why don't you use his real name "frito bandito"

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...iforms-threatening-latinos-have-cultural

“It’s such a shame that something as simple as the uniform and it’s similarity to the border patrols uniform – in the coloring - could be very threatening to certain segments of the Latino population. So a discussion about that is going to be really tough.” Arce later added.

Arce has joined a coalition of civil rights groups and lawmakers asking President Obama to issue an executive order emphasizing the need for the Department of Interior and the U.S. Department of Agriculture to adopt guiding priorities for a more inclusive approach to National Parks.

Among the coalition’s policy suggestions are:

“Assess the cultural implications of existing agency uniforms, offices, signage, and other facilities. For example, the Park Service law-enforcement vehicles look like those used by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and uniforms have law enforcement connotations, both of which present a significant impediment to engaging all Americans.”

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
http://billingsgazette.com/news/opi...a5cf04d-2936-58f1-a899-02077d224c92.html

Gee, and now that the Bison will become our National Mammal, how much more BLM land will be used for this?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I actually read that document, looks like a great hiring plan for favorite minorities. As to the LaRasa thing, somebody ought to bring up about all the new arrivals that flood across the land and the fires they start, the junk they leave, and destruction.

Oz is still reaching for control. I was on a 100year old mining rd saturday to get to issac bradshaw's grave in the bradshaw mountains, central arizona. And a nice new sign state trust land. It took several hours in 4x4drive to get a couple of miles. But oz was there.
I can just see some inner city youths running around out there. Oh wait, how about those 1000LC 5.56 casings i found out in the desert in a wash last year. Where they had been shooting a human sillolette target at about 20yards? They did leave a spanish dvd at the site.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I went through a trailer park in south phoenix a few years ago, a place i use to live. I was driving a dodge 4x4 3/4ton truck with a shell on it. You should of seen the mexicans run, looks just like a b.p. truck.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by CCCC
I don't know about Gallego, but Grijalva has a long history as a shifty career politician from the west/south side of Tucson who does just about zero in Congress and plays his Hispanic consitutency like a cheap fiddle - for his own gain. This is more of the same political crapola he has been pulling since the early 70s over in the El Rio neighborhood. Even an underhanded and corrupt administration like this one would be foolish to buy into one of his "plans".

ruben gallego is a minister of the "lawd" in south phx, with a big mouth basically making notice of himself on civil rights issues trying to immitate jesse jackson or rev. Al Sharpton.
He is After sheriff Joe all the time.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Maybe so. But saying he's too polite to call out a leftist is pretty funny, you've got to admit that.

Still waiting for the link to the thread where some here are supporting the misuse of the Antiquities Act.

I won't have to wait long, no doubt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead

“It’s such a shame that something as simple as the uniform and it’s similarity to the border patrols uniform – in the coloring - could be very threatening to certain segments of the Latino population. So a discussion about that is going to be really tough.” Arce later added.

Arce has joined a coalition of civil rights groups and lawmakers asking President Obama to issue an executive order emphasizing the need for the Department of Interior and the U.S. Department of Agriculture to adopt guiding priorities for a more inclusive approach to National Parks.

“Assess the cultural implications of existing agency uniforms, offices, signage, and other facilities. For example, the Park Service law-enforcement vehicles look like those used by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and uniforms have law enforcement connotations, both of which present a significant impediment to engaging all Americans.”

That gets a double eye roll.

I like the idea of more land being permanently protected for recreation and hunting but the government and the Left can take something as simple as that and turn it into a never ending irritation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by Steelhead

That gets a double eye roll.

I like the idea of more land being permanently protected for recreation and hunting but the government and the Left can take something as simple as that and turn it into a never ending irritation.

So you are on board with taking more land.

Who's land are you supporting them taking?

Yours? Mine?

It belongs to somebody.

Once they take it, who are you going to put in charge of it?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (21, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,402 guests, and 736 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.