Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
I must be a racist.
I can't help but notice 4 of 5 commercials feature interracial couples.
Why does Kelly Blue Book feel the need to show a white woman and a black man?
I don't have the first iota of care in who marries who.
black, white, Asian, gay, short, tall, cripple...just don't care.
But why advertisers feel the need to exhibit the relationships in total disproportion to the actual population is beyond my capacity to understand.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I think we covered this pretty well a few days ago. Yes, over the top racial relationships.

Seems some writers of commercials are trying to anger some of the population.

Last edited by websterparish47; 04/30/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Social engineering just as you said. Obama and His policies has hurt the racial divide worse than anything that I can think of, and maybe this is an attempt to try to fix it. You see the same things in all TV shows and Movies with not only race but with the queers. Yes, I said it. They will put it in there, even though lots of times it detracts from the show, not adds anything. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Sure, and it actually started a few years ago with commercials portraying men as stupid and unable to make good decisions. They were, and still are, being shown as dumb.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ringworm
I must be a racist.
I can't help but notice 4 of 5 commercials feature interracial couples.
Why does Kelly Blue Book feel the need to show a white woman and a black man?
I don't have the first iota of care in who marries who.
black, white, Asian, gay, short, tall, cripple...just don't care.
But why advertisers feel the need to exhibit the relationships in total disproportion to the actual population is beyond my capacity to understand.
The explanation is contained in your title. The next question is who's behind it, and why.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Bingo, who is behind it and why. That is a great question. I suspect the communists, aithiests and other moral delinquents.

Mixed marriages, gays, [bleep] males in skinny jeans. Bossy women who make there husband look like a puss.

Music too has caught the p c bug. An example. I like this song called "stay a little longer" by Brothers Osborne. I watched he video on Utube and went WTF. Yeah it had a gay couple in it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by viking
Bingo, who is behind it and why. That is a great question. I suspect the communists, aithiests and other moral delinquents.
Now take several more steps back and take another look. Who are behind those movements/trends? Follow the money.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I equate social engineering to the dog pound. If you go to the pound what are the majority of dogs. AKC blood line ?? No.
What you find are interbreed mutts and that's what social engineering wants Americans to become. A bunch of interbreed
mutts.

Diversity is a death sentence.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Diversity is our strength.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by viking
Now take several more steps back and take another look. Who are behind those movements/trends? Follow the money.

You can eliminate the middle man and just call it the Devil.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Sam Keen, remember the fire in the belly guy, was writing about what it meant to be a contemporary male about 20 years ago.

like in red china under the chairman, everyone should wear the same style clothes, and march together in lock-step.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I went to McDonalds last night. Saw several grandmothers with their bi racial grand children. I wonder if it's the son or the daughter who had the inter racial affair?

I don't blame the kids for the parents decisions. I certainly hope the kids don't get any grief growing up, they don't deserve it. After all, they are children and they had no choice in the matter.

I wonder how much the commercials have an effect on people's behavior? Does a commercial showing an inter racial relationship encourage an inter racial relationship? It's got to be tough spanning 2 different cultures for those that choose to do it.

I doubt if it makes a difference in another 50 years. Everyone will be some shade of brown.

I am still not on board with this trans gender thing. It's going to take some time getting my head wrapped around it.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
the icelanders, and others including the koreans and the japanese are probably as racially pure as almost anyone.

but, racial mixing occurs. we all know that, we with two eyes to see.

anyone who is willing to hit upon an opposite gender male or female from a different race in the dark, Should be willing to marry him or her, no?

the early americans, being heavily weighted toward the male of the species, would not hesitate at least sometimes to marry a Native American. and yet here we all are.

so, where do we draw the line, exactly? i think it's a cultural issue more than racial. Cultural boundaries are, or can be difficult to transcend.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BurningMan
the icelanders, and others including the koreans and the japanese are probably as racially pure as almost anyone.

but, racial mixing occurs. we all know that, we with two eyes to see.

anyone who is willing to hit upon an opposite gender male or female from a different race in the dark, Should be willing to marry him or her, no?

the early americans, being heavily weighted toward the male of the species, would not hesitate at least sometimes to marry a Native American. and yet here we all are.

so, where do we draw the line, exactly? i think it's a cultural issue more than racial. Cultural boundaries are, or can be difficult to transcend.

R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
right or wrong doesn't matter.
it's the idea of using commercial ials to establish a norm.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Ringworm, I gotta hand it to you on this one. You are exactly center on target.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
whew! what a discourse to wade through. i'm pretty sure it was enlightening to many who travel with us.

in my estimation, those who live the longest must be the most overall fit. that is, white, black, green, or purple, those who live the longest are the most well adapted.

of course others might believe that those who have the best success at raising their off-spring to breeding age are the most overall successful.

success on the Earth, what does that mean? the aforementioned video did cause some thinking. so, how does survival and thinking interrelate? got some videos to share?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BurningMan
whew! what a discourse to wade through. i'm pretty sure it was enlightening to many who travel with us.

in my estimation, those who live the longest must be the most overall fit. that is, white, black, green, or purple, those who live the longest are the most well adapted.

of course others might believe that those who have the best success at raising their off-spring to breeding age are the most overall successful.

success on the Earth, what does that mean? the aforementioned video did cause some thinking. so, how does survival and thinking interrelate? got some videos to share?

Does anyone know for sure? grin Welcome back under your new name, by the way. Your secret is safe with me. laugh

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
i just don't believe we have any illegal alien DNA in our genotype. but that's just my opinion. now Snowden might know a ton of stuff, but who cares?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (10ring1, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1badf350, 007FJ, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,721 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,642
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.