Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Jordan,

Tikka is a fhuqking joke,compared to a Montucky...............

That's what I said... (grin)

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jordan,

I was simply confirming your confirmation,so Window Lickers wouldn't have to "think" too hard.(grin)

Mighta been reaffirmation as well,to frost THE Stupidity Cake for 'Raider's Whining Dumbfhuqktitude,because she took hilarity to new fhuqking levels by Whining:

"True enough, but he could get a T3 in 7-08, put a 3-9 Conquest/Cabelas instinct/Doug's CL Meopta 3.5-10 and be under $1500 easily. Nothing mentioned will outshoot one anyway plastic and all. No offense to the Kimber guys but it would be near the bottom of my list."

She really "knows" rifles,boolits,mounts and glass.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!

ONLY a fence hoppin' Texan,would welcome soooooooooooo fhuqking many concessions and harbor enough Imagination and Pretend to concoct the Delusion that they was "advantages". The only thing she "shoots",is her mouth and Imagination.

That poor poor AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk,I just hope that she don't yet again "forget" about her Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Funnier than fhuqk,that besides being a Clueless Kchunt,she is also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

What were the "odds"?!?

Laughing!

Gotta love the inherent humor of grandiose oblivious Dumdfhuqktitude,by "hard chargers" doing their best. Ask her for pics,it's funnier than fhuqk!

Wow +P+!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
I've had good experiences with my Tikka's, but IMO the Montana is way more rifle. I'd pick one up in 7-08 if I could find one, and even in the off-chance the barrel was no good, you could be into a mighty fine stock, trigger, action, and a match-grade barrel, and come in at or under budget.

Easy choice to me. If you were constrained by half the budget, then I could see living with a cheap plastic stock and going T3. But even then I'd probably just grab a Rem 700 and upgrade stock and trigger as funds allow.

I agree.

My 'Montana experience' has been favorable. Shooting the factory spout, but will need to re-barrel soon.

By the time I got happy with my Tikka T3s, with stocks, mags, etc. I had nearly the same invested.

I do like a 700 Mountain Rifle in 7mm-08. Mine is straight factory issued for the most part, but will also re-barrel soon and still be under your budget.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ohhh! You got me good there Big Stick, little buddy.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Jordan,

Enjoying the lovefest here. You want to be left alone with your Montanas?

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Nut,

The only thing you "shoot",is your mouth and Imagination. Congratulations?!?

Great time to plagiarize some pics and tell a few more lies.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

TheBitchingSniveler,

Nobody can get you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks,as well as you can...by simply doing your best. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that despite your fervent heel nipping and incessant quest to quantify that Imitation,is THE most sincere form of Flattery,you are unable to find me "mistaken". What were the fhuqking "odds"?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Kchuntis,

No need to keep crashin' outta closets,though your homoerotic tendencies consume you. Congratulations?!?

Didja' yet again "forget" about your Drama Queen pronouncement of Imaginary Pretend Ignore decree? I'll feign my "surprise",that besides being an utterly CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. You "hard chargers" really "get after it".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Have another drink and got throw some montanas in the creek.

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick,

Throw up some more pics you took 15 years ago of a 'pard' that actually shot something. The same old schit is, well, the same old schit. Laffin'

Keep living in the past and telling yourself you still could. As much time as you spend posting here, you sure as hell ain't doin' much other than pounding a keyboard. Insert <Congratulations?> here.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1Nut
Stick,

Throw up some more pics you took 15 years ago of a 'pard' that actually shot something. The same old schit is, well, the same old schit. Laffin'

Keep living in the past and telling yourself you still could. As much time as you spend posting here, you sure as hell ain't doin' much other than pounding a keyboard. Insert <Congratulations?> here.

Better yet, get him to post a picture at work that wasn't taken twenty years ago. That's why he has all this free time to shoot and fish. Me, I always seem to be at work. And when I'm home I'm still on call.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I will help Lawrence out with new pictures.

His latest kill!

[Linked Image]

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That sure looks like Stick, but that rifle looks like its' blued steel and wood schit with a 'Ruepold' on top... must be a 'pards'.

Laffin'!

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...the Whining Do NOTHING Kchunts are in a tizzy,trying to out NOTHING one another and bask in the "glory" of Kchuntfest 2016's rich "accolades" and coveted Tiara!

Laughing!

Kchuntis,

I'll feign my "surprise",that the "best" you can "do",is to reiterate that you are a Drooling CLUELESS Dumbfhuqk and an absolute Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

After all the Estrogen expended in convincing yourself of how "real" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is,it's a great "surprise" that the Delusion never fhuqking happened. I'm sure all are taken aback,at the "revelation". Laughing!

Be sure to cling on my every word and gawk every pixel,while trying to convince yourself you "could too".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Superkchunt,

I'll feign my "surprise",that the most you can muster in the "firsthand",is a swiped picture offa the Interweb. Congratulations?!?

If/when you can "remember" the last decade in which you went Outdoors,be certain to regale and wax eloquent on the "Adventure". Be sure to include "your" pics too.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'Nut,

I enjoy your high pitched Nasal Whine and trembling lip,as your quivering fingers type your hilarious lies,fabricated ala the Delusion of your Imagination and it's Pretend. Congratulations?!?

Be certain to try and "convince" yourself,of the things you most NEED to hear,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and obliviously perfect your inherent Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Dooshmike,

I may or may not be at work this very second. Your uncanny "perception",undoubtedly granted you the Blue Parking Permit,you sooooooooooo very richly deserve. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps if you bitch about being a Clueless,Do NOTHING,Broke Dick Dumbfhuqk...it'll all "magically" get "better"? Give or fhuqking take! You STUPID Fhuqks couldn't knock the "new" offa used pair of boots,with a headstart and a tail wind.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

What were the "odds" of you "Hard Charging" Gals giving ALL things The Rifle and embarrassingly wide berth?!?

I'm laughing so fhuqking hard...I'm crying!!!!

Perhaps Secret Squirrel PM one another,brazenly meld your Imagiunation and Pretend,then really go for the throat,by citing what you are gonna ALMOST "do" today. Few things as fascinatin',as Pavement Poundin' City Slickin' "Adventures",in the "wilds" of Dumbfhuqks Imaginations and Pretend. Extry points awarded for saying how "real" the Delusions are.

Laughing!

Wow +P+++!!!.....................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rut-Roh. He's all fired up and going for the jugular, boys...

...wait. Seems I've heard all this brainless jibberish somewhere before... oh, yea...his last 14,000 or so posts.

Laffin'.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fotis

Jordan,

Enjoying the lovefest here. You want to be left alone with your Montanas?

A little hot and bothered, Fotis? I'm not brand loyal, be it scopes, rifles, bullets, or anything else. But I know quality when I'm holding it in my hands, and I know good results when I see them in the field.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick, I'd love some of these do nothing couchbound days you talk of. Unfortunately work won't allow for it. And being broke ain't my problem either. Making money is great but I just would like some time to spend it.

R
rcarr Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
R
This discussion has been even more fun than anticipated. Sure everyone's been dying to know what I end up with. I'm gonna head to Kittery trading post this week and fondle a few rifles but I'm back on a vanguard s2 kick. The idea of putting a McMillan sako hunter on it just appeals to me. Though I know it would be heavy it's hard to imagine it wouldn't shoot. Though I must admit a part of me says just stick with the venture and book a hunt. I've also been talking to a guy that's offering a good deal on a fallow buck hunt. I know I'm all over the place but darn this discussion has been fun.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Go to KTP. Grab a Montana and go hunting.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobinNH

+1.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobinNH

That's what I'd do as well.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1234, 57 invisible), 3,267 guests, and 1,114 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,301
Posts18,468,064
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.