-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's what I have come to expect from Sierra...I'm not a huge fan of them, but if a guy wants destruction they're your huckleberry. That and the SST.

GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Same rifle and load,distance might be a little shorter,but not by much. The coyote was facing me and their is no exit.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Picked it up to move it for pics and I could hear sloshing in the chest cavity. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somewhere I have some gay pride stickers I used to put on the bumper of friend's cars...I may have to trim one of them down so it will fit on a stock, cause it'll be funny as hell.

Until then my EGA'd Marlin 39 will have to do. I have a Bernie sticker somewhere too I could put on a stock. That'd really ruffle some feathers around here!
[Linked Image]

It sure ain't no $1000 rifle

Last edited by T_Inman; 05/08/16.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Somewhere I have some gay pride stickers I used to put on the bumper of friend's cars...

I had a friend of mine do that when I lived in S. Texas.

Of course, it was only because I put a "Clinton/Gore" sticker on his truck first......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ken, I have a 35mm picture somewhere from when I was about 16, with a coyote I called one morning before school. I shot it between the eyes with my 22-250 at less than 20 yards. If I remember right, it was some cheap Sierra bullet that I used. I was a poor high school kid after all. I've never seen an animal's head open up like that.

I took it to school and threw it up on this stuck up chick's brand new car that mommy and daddy just bought her. The blood had coagulated by the time I got there, but enough leaked out that it made a MESS, along with what few brains were left.

I got yelled at, but it was worth it. Funny as hell.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

That is funny chit T. We use to catch porcupines and let them loose in the parking lot before school.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

You like them talley rears reversed for a reason or would they not fit with the scope in that position? I like rings as spread out as I can get them. The DD rears often have to be in that position for me to get the scope where I want it, but I can usually get away with talleys situated so the rings are further apart.

I gotta turn them around to scoot the scope back as far as possible. JeffO told me it would help with my coke bottle bottom glasses!.

It does! laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Ken, I have a 35mm picture somewhere from when I was about 16, with a coyote I called one morning before school. I shot it between the eyes with my 22-250 at less than 20 yards. If I remember right, it was some cheap Sierra bullet that I used. I was a poor high school kid after all. I've never seen an animal's head open up like that.

I took it to school and threw it up on this stuck up chick's brand new car that mommy and daddy just bought her. The blood had coagulated by the time I got there, but enough leaked out that it made a MESS, along with what few brains were left.

I got yelled at, but it was worth it. Funny as hell.
Bet it was! laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe

You like them talley rears reversed for a reason or would they not fit with the scope in that position? I like rings as spread out as I can get them. The DD rears often have to be in that position for me to get the scope where I want it, but I can usually get away with talleys situated so the rings are further apart.

I gotta turn them around to scoot the scope back as far as possible. JeffO told me it would help with my coke bottle bottom glasses!.

It does! laugh

Hmmm, those rear rings aren't doing you any favours wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fredIII
[Linked Image]

That is funny chit T. We use to catch porcupines and let them loose in the parking lot before school.

ah...memories

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're a ridiculous angry little gnome and you are too stupid angry and drunk (is the guilt getting to you yet?).
I am surprised you still have any people around you..... HINT!
Everyone is laughing at you and you still think you're being taken seriously? Well maybe by one or two of your butt buddies......

You're such a fool!

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yep, sure seems like the troller has become the trollee......

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You like them talley rears reversed for a reason or would they not fit with the scope in that position?

That's the only way the rear will work on a 7 hunnert. Bolt would hit it if reversed. The forward screw hole is at the back of the ring.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Terryk
Finnlight is a turn-key solution. No need for bedding, aftermarket stocks, or other voodoo. Choose a caliber, mount a scope and hunt. No endless look for a magic bullet.

So you really like the Finnlite stock?

And maybe "mount a scope in the 1/2 pound Optilocks and hold you breath that the bastid will eject the empties" is a better description.

FÃœCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Probably my Best Buy was when Sako closed out the first A7 . Marks in Alabama had Stainless ones for 575 bucks. I bought a .270 put a weaver 3-10-40 grandslam entire gun was maybe 850.00. Added a b &c stock later. Tack driver with 130 grain you want. Deer killing machine. I have many customs that don't shoot much better. I think the current A7 would do the same. Good luck.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dooshmike,

The 6mm and 6mm AI are an easy pass,as I've BTDT and have all the T-shirts.
But you get to read about it,you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'gwe,

Kudos on Retard twist rates and Fence Hoppin' being a highlight in your book. Congratulations?!?

Gawwdamned fhuqking heatwave continues,as it nearly got above 30 today. Nearly. This Global Warming really pissed off the Cattle today.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Also riled the Waterfowl and Ptarmigan,along with a Woof.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Purty disappointing wind direction,in that I couldn't much close the distance.

[Linked Image]

Please continue with your "hard charging" "Outdoor" pics and Goat Fhuqk blueprints...if only because that schit,is fhuqking FUNNY!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Teryk,

The Finnlight is a turn-key piece of fhuqking schit and it takes someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,to be devoid an inkling of that glaring obvious. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Inman,

The 75'Max driven ala 6mm Rem,is blasse' at best in Goo Flinging. The 58 version of same,being vastly superior and increased RPM via twist rate,do in fact skew the Goo in non-lineal fashion...though I can only comment in the firsthand on 7,8,9,10 and 12" with same. Hint.

In .243" pass the 105's and hold the fluff...with the 6mm and 6mm AI being
an easy pass in all regards. The 243AI is vastly superior in case design and COAL latitude and even the 6-284 boasts COAL advantages. Pardon my shooting 270,6BR,243,243AI,6mm,6mmAI,6-284 and Six Twat-Six. Hint.

Though I do getta kick outta dumbfhuqks swooning schit. Congratulations?!?

Cheer up...I've only got (3) 39's.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

elkchunternm,

AWESOME rifle/chambering/mounts/glass and boolits. Congratulations?!?

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Fredrica,

GREAT story. Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt,you REALLY "get after it". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Jordan,

The Paper Hat Brigade can ONLY do the best they can,with what incredibly little they have to work with...and rings are "tricky".

Kchuntis,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST and I enjoy when you mutter your Delusions aloud. Congratulations?!?

You are a CLUELESS Lying Sack Of Fhuqking Schit and should it salve your reality,please feel free to tell yourself I'm on the ropes.

Bless your heart.

MT,

The rear LW ain't the fhuqking funny part...though the front assuredly is. I'll feign my "surprise" that such an obvious escapes you and your ilk. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'shot,

Are you bitching or bragging. One can never tell,with you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Actually Stick I'm bragging up blued steel/walnut, variable scopes , and windage adjustable mounts. And it's hard to top a good Core-Lokt! They don't come in 105 though, hint. They do offer all the x57 cartridges though, and they're the best anyway. Re-hint.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You boys will have to do without me for awhile. Im gonna spend a couple weeks in my Moms basement surfing the net on the computer to find pics to plagiarize. I want to make it appear that Ive gone hunting in the petting zoo...
Hang tight, you will be astounded by the realism of said pics.

Hope I can find some of rusty guns laying in creeks....

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Have fun and don't forget the stickers on the rusty guns stocks. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Have fun and don't forget the stickers on the rusty guns stocks. wink

Good one!

Thanks for reminding me! grin

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (10gaugemag, 358WCF, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 18 invisible), 1,997 guests, and 887 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,652
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.