Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe
You boys will have to do without me for awhile. Im gonna spend a couple weeks in my Moms basement surfing the net on the computer to find pics to plagiarize.

BS. Your mom don't even have a basement.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

BP-B6

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dooshmike,

I've never seen Blued/Walnut,variables,windage adjustable mounts,Core-Rocks or Times Fifty-Seven Mouser chamberings. Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...and a guess is the BEST you can ever do? Congratulations?!?

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a fhuqking riot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'gwe,

Get some good barbed wire pics,some macro lock pics and don't "forget" to get some shots of your Goat Fhuqks in "action",to quantify the "advantages" of Retard twist rates,schit boolits,schit glass and bumbling Dumbfhuqktitude on a "hard charging" "Adventure". Congratulations?!?

Rest assured,that the "results" will be funnier than fhuqk,though oblivious to you and your ilk. I gotta suffer yet another 2wk vacation,starting here tomorrow and am laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard in advance at the disparity of a Texas "Adventure",extrapolated to the REAL Outdoors...that I'm fhuqking cryin'. Mebbe I'll gun a few frames and gun a few new rifles,if only for posterity. Laughing!

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

elkchunternm,

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and here's to the "excitement" of your being a heel nipping Clueless Coke Bottle Kchunt,fraught with simply doing your best. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" really "get after it"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You just can't handle the awesomeness of slow twists and light for caliber cup and cores.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey.... Super gnome AKA speed bump AKA Boxcunt

You're way past the ropes dude! You're just too drunk and angry to know this.

Think about it; everyone is wrong and you and are right. And only 1 or 2 of your butt lickers hold you in high regard.

What a hump you are! laugh

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Wow. God's gift to 24HCF is a thief? If you're a midget thief, are you known as a thief or a "half thief"?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's put it this way. If Boxchunt goes missing they will not put his face on a container of milk. They put his face on a container of half and half. That is IF anyone wants the hump back.

And no you ain't laughing you're crying inside. Anyone can see that,

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dooshmike.

I've got it all and shoot it all...so it's easy for me to say. You "get" to guess,mainly because it's the BEST you can fhuqking do. Congratulations?!?

I don't shoot more than (7) twist rates in any one single chambering.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Kchuntis,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. It is a rather quaint and poignant Dichotomy,that a guess is the "best" you will EVER do. Congratulations?!?

Gettin' a kick outta your Imagination and it's Pretend,as you concoct Delusion after Delusion,to satiate your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk Reality.

Fhuqking heat trend continues and some sun filtered through,to cast a leetle color in the AO. Besides reading my every word...you get to gawk every pixel too,you Lucky Kchunt!

[Linked Image]

Be certain to find me "mistaken",as it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

'Raider,

I rather enjoy your Imaginary Pretend Ignore ruse,you AMAZINGLY Clueless Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Ooopsie...too late!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it".

Wow +P++!............................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Alright!

Who pissed in Stumpy's Lucky Charms?

its either that or his manKunt is really on the rag this week....

and Stumpy... you need new material...

pretty much every thing you're posting lately is all just cut and paste of the same schitt you've been posting for years...

you must be so grouchy, even Hutch isn't typing and spell checking your posts for ya... and we sure he wasn't the one who pissed in and stole your Lucky Charms...

you need to get your schitt together there Stupor Troop....
or lay off the weed and the rotgut...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But, but, he isn't "forced to guess"! LOL! cry

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I really am forced to guess. Truth is I never owned a gun and I'm still waiting for the day when I get to go on my first hunt. Stick, will ya take me? Huh, will ya, will ya, will ya? I promise I'll be quiet. Pleeeeeze.

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

When you attain your first clue and step Outdoors for the first time,be certain to start a Thread and wax eloquent ala your Vagina Monologue,with the Big "Adventure". Of course nothing has changed,because you've yet to turn a lick and even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you...knows you never will. Congratulations?!?

Sun is beaming,visibility is without limit and it's wheels up this late afternoon. You be certain to set on the bleachers,rattle your pom-poms and try to convince yourself that you "could too". At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to "contribute".

Bless your heart.

Dooshmike,

Nobody that shoots even a smidge,says/does the STUPID fhuqking schit you do and rest assured,that your countless Insecurities are amazingly well founded. Congratulations?!?

You Window Licking "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

elkchunternm,

You are hell on Titties! Congratulations?!?

All of you STUPID Fhuqks bolted together,couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots and it is fascinatinger than fhuqk,to watch you squirming Clueless Fhuqks "get after it".

Laughing!

Start a Thread,if/when you step outside this year.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

[Linked Image]

MakeSONY
ModelDSC-W55
Aperturef/5.0
Date & Time2007-01-07 22:44:16.00
Exposure Time1/320
Focal Length16.3 mm
ISO100
Dimensions3072 x 2304
Size1.4KB

Pig Stcuntk is a lying sack of schit.

Here's his issue: He's short and hates that about himself. He once took pictures of him doing stuff he thought only a man-size fella could do. But he always knew deep inside he was really not a 'big man'. Bothered him so bad that he turned to drinking. Drinking got him in trouble. Now he sits on his Stcuntk and posts old pics that someone else took, hoping he looks like a man. Problem is, he's just a has-been and attacks others in a futile effort to somehow prove to himself he is superior. But he just comes off looking like an azz, especially after posting a pic of a pad on an automobile dash. LMFAO!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Give it up Boxchunt aka hump

you're sucking hind tit and everyone knows is.

BTW the words you're using in order to confuse me? all pretty much Greek or Greek rooted so I knew them before you did. Not bad for a dropout though.

μολὼν λαβέ

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

[bleep]...I missed this one...how the hell did I miss this one?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Whatever Stumpy....its all good

But lets say 3 PM, this afternoon....

I'll still be 6 foot tall, and you won't....

but lets be positive... if you were here, you could look me directly in the face, eye to eye, and tell me all of this, while I sit on the couch and you stand in front of me...

But it ain't easy being Schtick folks...you have to make up a lot of stuff in your mind, to overcome reality.... little kids do it, mentally retarded people do it... and evidently short people do it... throw in some dope and a lot of booze, a little meth... and you too can be 10 feet tall, bullet proof and know everything and been everything, just like Stumpy sees himself....

Think of Stumpy as Yosemite Sam's dumber, bumbling younger brother....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by moosemike
But, but, he isn't "forced to guess"! LOL! cry

Well of course not... he makes it up as he goes along...

observe how an average 3 year old looks at the world.. and then compare that to Stumpy's posts... the similarity is uncanny..

plus they are close to the same height anyway...
scary ain't it? Stumpy's a 3 year old in a midget's body...

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Little stick, glad the wifi is back up in the trailer park.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Michael Scott
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Nut,

Your haste to schlep fhuqking STUPIDITY,to places it's never been before...is EPIC fhuqking humor. That ONLY because you are 100% doing your best. Congratulations?!?

I really enjoy your oblivious reiteration of Retardation,as you go Secret Squirrel and "Sleuth" the glaringly obvious,yet still fall wayyyyyyyyyyy shy of a first fhuqking clue.

Here,lemme fue your Imagination some more,so you can flaunt your Pretend and "convince" ourself how "real" your Delusions are to you. Follow closely.

Laughing!

The sun popped and while temps started this morning in the low 20's,it's climbed nicely now,as I await the Winged Crummy. Figured a digital display would grant you yet another window to lick.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Tending herd on the critters.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Cattle sauntered off in the distance,towards the Western fence line.

[Linked Image]

Gawwdamned fhuqking heat wave,still ain't thawed The Milford. That sorta stings,as I've always wanted to try my hand at Feeshin'.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Parting pic of a Deer at the Hot Springs this morning,as I was headed to the house for a bag drag.

[Linked Image]

Now you be certain to apply your Mall Ninja "skills" and continue to obliviously quantify your MAGNIFICENT Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery...as you set upon your couchbound kchunt and chant "I could too...I could too".

Bless your heart.

Kchuntis,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk,that your copious Insecurities compel you to try and compare yourself to me. I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Great time to quantify if you are bitching or bragging about the contrived Greektitude and no I won't tell you,which one you SHOULD be doing. Laughing!

How close did you come to getting offa your kchunt today?!? Thought so!

Bless your heart.

'STUART,

Don't go spookin' the hole...I'm on the ropes.

Laughing!..................

Shefire,

You need more ellipsis...but sure as fhuqk have a helping of Imagination and Pretend. Congratulations?!?

What didja' almost "do" today?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

LazyV,

GREAT to hear that you found enough pop cans,to reinstate your 'net service...you "lucky" kchunt. Be sure to follow my every word and every pixel,so you can "live" vicariously. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Compare myself to you? Why would I compare myself to a problematic angry depressed drunk hump of a turd ?

I am very happy healthy and my friends and family love me you sorry fraction of a man!

μολὼν λαβέ

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
191 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 17 invisible), 1,543 guests, and 855 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,911
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.