-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick, Would a 6x42 Leupold have enough erector travel for 1,000 yard shooting with my Crossman pellet gun? Should I get turrets too because it shoots pretty flat on ten pumps?

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
20 pumps will provide amazing velocity.

At least that's what she said.

On a serious note...

I personally do not give a fuuck about how tall(or in this case short) another dude is.
(my brother is 4-5" shorter than me and could whoop my ass in a second..)

But chicks?

I would not want to marry a woman taller/bigger than me.

And most heterosexual women are the opposite, they prefer a taller, larger framed spouse.

Last edited by SamOlson; 05/10/16.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My 460 Bee

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
That's a lovely rifle!

What scope is on yours?

Put a Leupold 1x-4x on mine.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Zeiss Diavari 1.5x6 30mm tube. Shoots like a house afire,

μολὼν λαβέ

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I'm sure it does. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SamOlson
20 pumps will provide amazing velocity.

At least that's what she said.

On a serious note...

I personally do not give a fuuck about how tall(or in this case short) another dude is.
(my brother is 4-5" shorter than me and could whoop my ass in a second..)

But chicks?

I would not want to marry a woman taller/bigger than me.

And most heterosexual women are the opposite, they prefer a taller, larger framed spouse.

I'm 5'11" but had a 6'1" GF for a while. A former Olympic high jumper no less...

It wasn't all bad I gotta tell ya'!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
FN Mauser .270.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

I getta kick outta your copious Insecurites and fhuqking AMAZING Stupidity. Congratulations?!?

That 460 has REALLY been "used" a "bunch". Laughing! Dig the schit mounts and glass too...you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Dooshmike,

The 6x42's Swan Song is copious eye-relief,not erector travel. Hint. Here's to your Imagination and it's Pretend...and just how badly you NEED it. Congratulaions?!?

Tough to beat a FWB 300S 27MOA inclination and a 10x Fixed Fhuqker for Precision Pelletitude. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

With luck my order of 2500 JSB Exacts from AOA will clear Customs and arrive this pass,as their .021BC is assuredly no slouch. Nod your head like you have a clue.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Sammo,

Isn't your "wife's" name Chuck? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

elkchunternm,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Just think of all the money you and Kchuntis save on ammo,due your "hard charging" pursuits. You "lucky" kchunts!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'17,

The only poozy The Do NOTHING Gang "gets"...is their own.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big Stick,
Good morning little buddy. I hope you are well. I just wanted to post to say something nice as there appears to be so much hate and discontent in this thread. Man, you sure do have surprisingly nice penmanship. I hope you have a great day. Be well my friend.

Your Big Buddy,

TheBigSky

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Boxchunt still here?

Thought you'd be looking for a therapist by now you HUMP.

LOL

μολὼν λαβέ

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by rcarr
Hey guys birthdays coming up and I'm looking to get my self a rifle for about a grand, definitely not more than 1500. This is not including optics as I have a conquest 3-9 x 40 I will be putting on it....................

I encourage sarcasm, hateful and off topic responses. Just to set the tone there is no a ay I'm gonna put a 20 ounce plus scope "stuck" in 6x on my rifle. Nor will I buy a poorly put together rifle requirig hours and hundreds of dollars in work because it's named after a state with mountains.

What the hey, can anybody play. LOL

I've not run out of pix.....

or rifles...........

[Linked Image]

A Remington 700 Sendero in any number of calibers. This is my 338 RUM, one of the few I bought new when they first came out. I had it accurized at Hill Country Rifle and a Vais brake installed. It's what I use when I plan to shoot 300 yds and over. I've a 4.5-14 Leuplold with the Boone and Crockett Reticle. Zero'd at 200, the first subtension is dead on at 300 and the second down works at 400. My longest distance shot wiht this rig is a lasered 590 yds. Works well. A used Sendero would definitely be within your budget.

[Linked Image]

Here's a sweet shooter. Steyr Pro hunter, 7Mag. Twenty-six inch barrel, Meopta Artemis 4-12 FFP scope. All in (w/ scope) for $1,050. IMHO, these butt ugly synthetic Steyrs are one of the best value going. I now have 5 Steyrs that I have purchased between $565 and $750.

[Linked Image]

Can't go wrong with an older Sako. This 7mag L61R Varmint shoots lights out to 400 yds, which is as far as I've killed with it.

[Linked Image]

A Remington 700 Custom KS that started out life as a 375 H&H and was re-barreled and accurized at Hill Country Rifle in 300 H&H. The rattle-can paint job by GWB. Shooting 180 gr. Accubonds, its a killer. Picked it up, with 5 boxes of premium ammo for +/- 10 Benjamins.

One more, just fer schitz n' giggles....

[Linked Image]

Picked up this Nosler Patriot chambered in the 7mm-08 pre-enjoyed from JG Raider here in the Classifieds. Sweet triger and a sub-inch shooter, can't imagine why he got rid of it, but I'm glad he did.

Last time at the "Petting Zoo", took 3 micro-hoglets and a decent meat-sow

[Linked Image]

plus this boar coon @ 120 yds. at night using a Wicked lights Kill light. Five critters with 4 shots. Not bad for its maiden blood-letting.

IMHO, there are all kinds of rifles out there that can be bought pre-enjoyed at a better value than having a custom "smithed".

JAPPFT,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 05/11/16.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gdub,

Still perforating porkers, I see. I love popping coons. Last couple I've pronounced dead, was done via 500S&W. Those low BC 350 grain holler points nearly didn't penetrate. LAFFIN'!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Think you boys chased stumpy to another thread...

musta put his tit in a ringer... or maybe I should say hurt his little feelings...

you boys should be nicer to a perpetual 3 year old!

it ain't easy being Schtick...

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TheBitchingSniveler,

Hilarity and hate,you Stupid Fhuqk...though you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks can only do the best that you can,with what incredibly fhuqking little you have to work with. Congratulations?!?

If/when you happen to step Outdoors this year,be sure to start a Thread about the BIG "Adventure". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Kchuntis,

Is your Imaginary Pretend Ignore still broken? Congratulations?!?

The Heavy 270 is a PEACH. Dumped the slinky and put in the good schit. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Replicated Baby 270 charge weights with a 105 Hornie HPBT squared smooch and it's 19.5" 1-7.75" Benchmark shooting in the .2's...though (1) fps faster than my 18.5" 1-8" Brux version of same. Google it.

[Linked Image]

The MTU with shank length reduction,finished right at 1" at the muzzle and sets a Harris swivel 'pod nicely. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Due the exceptionally low rear bridge on this receiver,it ate a .025" shim to load the base properly and with 40MOA dumped in the 'Horn rings,it coughed up a remaining 32.5 Mils on the erector of it's 12X MQ. Google it.

By the time I got all assembled,trigger tweaked,ammo loaded,zero established and confirmation come-ups noted...I was runnin' outta day quickly,which hurt my glassin'. Only saw one Pickle,but yet shy of outright HOG magnitude. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Be sure to convey the "particulars'"of yet another day setting upon your couchbound kchunt. Plagiarize as you do,lie as you must and Google some "tidbits".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Gdub,

Your oblivious Dumbfhuqkery NEVER disappoints in it's hilarity. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'Nut,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Shefire,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you must. Congratulations?!?

You need more ellipsis...just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
TheBitchingSniveler,

Hilarity and hate,you Stupid Fhuqk...though you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks can only do the best that you can,with what incredibly fhuqking little you have to work with. Congratulations?!?

If/when you happen to step Outdoors this year,be sure to start a Thread about the BIG "Adventure". Laughing!

Good morning little buddy. You must have misread my post based on the fact your response has nothing to do with it. I know somehow it must be my fault and for that I apologize. However, to clarify, I said that you have surprisingly nice penmanship. Have a great day my friend.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Big Stcuntk,

Where did you go to High School? Did you graduate? Laffin'!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

288 members (1_deuce, 264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 29aholic, 43 invisible), 1,620 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,438
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.