Just kind of a pain to get the phone out when you're alone and going to release them anyway. Location is a nice spring fed stream in south PA. It holds trout all year, including some really enjoyable brookie fishing later if you're willing to walk and climb a bit.

It holds wild fish but right now it's stocked by the local sportsman club. Fishing the delayed harvest section (you can keep some starting in June) on a Saturday for 4 hours I caught 18. One other set of fisherman (husband and wife) That were 3/4 mile away. Far more turkey and mushroom hunters right now.

So you get no fish pictures but you get some pictures of fishing and what was a thoroughly pleasant day.

Tool cool for much of a hatch. I did get one on a Caddis and one one a Sulphur dry but all the others fell to the caddis nymph.
[Linked Image]

Walked about 5 feet from these two and their brood. They were not happy I was there.

[Linked Image]

Really the perfect size stream for a morning of trouting with a 4 weight. Hip boots are fine but the hole in front of the leaning tree is perhaps 5 feet deep.
[Linked Image]

Everything on the forest flow is blooming but the undergrowth isn't so bad you can't weave your way through it with a fly rod yet.

[Linked Image]

And, because we were out at the cabin, I am happy to report my carpenter bee trap is working fine. Die you cabin eating bastards. grin

[Linked Image]

All in all a really nice weekend and I hope as we all start to get out on streams and ponds again that you're all having a great time.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated