Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by passport
I like the Kangaroo Featherlight but when I tried them on they didn't fit me very well, they are nice and light.

Gonna try and find a set of these

http://www.irishsetterboots.com/USD/product/hunting-boots/00808-dark-wingshooter-9-udry#tabGroup2

Anyone wearing them?

Not those but I bought these for last year's bird and deer season. Love them.

http://www.irishsetterboots.com/USD/product/hunting-boots/02873-vaprtrek-8-rt-xtra-brn-400g

If some of you guys are suffering foot pain I highly recommend you drop $40 bucks or so on some of these quasi-fitted insoles that they sell everywhere now. There are a few different makes but they all seem to work well. Stand on the thing, buy the appropriate color. I'm sure you've seen the displays.

Runners pay close attention to pronation for good reason. It's never been so easy to adjust minor fitting issues with different boots.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Superfeet insoles are the bees knees! I wear the green ones.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
They're pretty bad ass.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Not those but I bought these for last year's bird and deer season. Love them.

http://www.irishsetterboots.com/USD/product/hunting-boots/02873-vaprtrek-8-rt-xtra-brn-400g

If some of you guys are suffering foot pain I highly recommend you drop $40 bucks or so on some of these quasi-fitted insoles that they sell everywhere now. There are a few different makes but they all seem to work well. Stand on the thing, buy the appropriate color. I'm sure you've seen the displays.

Runners pay close attention to pronation for good reason. It's never been so easy to adjust minor fitting issues with different boots.

Dave

In the dark recesses of my trap-like memory, I seem to recall you hating boots. Is this the gnu ewe? Did it only take 12 steps to change your mind? See what I did there?

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I have not worn boots in years but decided to try a dedicated pair for hunting this year.

I still prefer a non-boot.

Dave

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I most recently went with a pair each of Boulet and Lucchese.

Alligator and ostrich.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I most recently went with a pair each of Boulet and Lucchese.

Alligator and ostrich.

Those go great with a pair of Mexicans.

Dave

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
If you go with Cabelas , there is a 1 yr warranty. After the one year, they give a discount for the next one.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I bought a pair of Danner Sharptail's (the lace up version) this winter. Been hiking with my 2 GSP's this winter every weekend covering 2-3 miles at a whack, no issues and they are SUPER comfortable.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I really like my Camino gtx Lowa boots. I use them with the super feet carbon insoles and wool socks.

https://www.lowaboots.com/mens/trekking-hunting/camino-gtx%C2%AE?color=Dark%20Gray/Black

I do a great deal of side hill walking in very rocky terrain after coues wt and especially mearns quail. I like the support and durability.

Two very rough seasons and the boots are starting to show the abuse with the soles worn down some. The leather is still going strong. I may get a new pair for the upcoming season. I will be staying with Lowa. Think the next pair will be one of the Tibet models.

https://www.lowaboots.com/mens/hunting

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (12344mag, 1234, 007FJ, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,875 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,574
Posts18,453,952
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.