Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I would like a head count please. For me, no. Trump believes it though. Our GOP front runner running against Hillary Clinton.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...lts/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730

My follow up question later on is, "How many of you believe a kook should have the nuclear codes?"

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Nobody.

Trump just said it was in National Enquirer because he knew that Cruz would go on a 20 minute rant on national TV about it.

The more the public is exposed to Cruz, the less they like him.

Trump's people wanted Cruz on TV as much as possible.

RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I already counted you as one. Listen to Trumps words again. His, not anyone else's in that sound clip.

Who else here?

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Bristoe, how does your voting record compare with Mr. Trump? You seem to spend a fair amount of time supporting him here on the fire. Who did you vote for in 2000, 2004, 2008, and 2012? Who did Mr. Trump vote for in 2000, 2004, 2008, and 2012? Just curious, as you two seem to go way back. laugh

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No.....And let's assume that he was with Oswald handing out fliers on a sidewalk somewhere...1963 was a few years BEFORE Ted Cruz was even born.

Trump is a loose cannon and shoots from the hip. No doubt there.

However! He is no kook....

So all of you GOP anti-Trumpsters have a choice.

You will either vote for Trump in order to deny as best as possible a Hillary presidency,,,,,,or,,,,,,,,you will stay home on election day which will help assure a DISASTROUS Hillary presidency...

Swallow your damned prides and vote Trump!

That is the bottom line.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Just heard this today, and just hours after he gets the damn nomination.

Again, how many of you believe this, as Donald Trump believes this?

I would really like to know.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Tim_in_Nv
Bristoe, how does your voting record compare with Mr. Trump? You seem to spend a fair amount of time supporting him here on the fire. Who did you vote for in 2000, 2004, 2008, and 2012? Who did Mr. Trump vote for in 2000, 2004, 2008, and 2012? Just curious, as you two seem to go way back. laugh

We're the GOP base now. If you don't want to be a part of it it's your business.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I think it's 'possible' but not likely.

I'm a Kookista I've been told.

Go Trump!

RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
No.....And let's assume that he was with Oswald handing out fliers on a sidewalk somewhere...1963 was a few years BEFORE Ted Cruz was even born.

You will either vote for Trump in order to deny as best as possible a Hillary presidency,,,,,,or,,,,,,,,you will stay home on election day which will help assure a DISASTROUS Hillary presidency...

That is the bottom line.

Loose cannon that shoots from the hip, with possible nuclear codes you meant to say.

Sorry, if my brain tells me something is quite odd here for a man who wants to be President of the United States.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RAS
Just heard this today, and just hours after he gets the damn nomination.

Again, how many of you believe this, as Donald Trump believes this?

I would really like to know.
.......I myself don't believe the Enquirer story as I stated "no" in my last post. However, I'm not convinced that Trump believes the Inquirer story. I think he exploited it for political reasons to use against Cruz.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RAS
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

That is the bottom line.

Loose cannon that shoots from the hip, with possible nuclear codes you meant to say.

Sorry, if my brain tells me something is quite odd here for a man who wants to be President of the United States.

....Well....Then you use that brain of yours and vote Hillary in Nov.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Bristoe, you didn't answer the question. You can be the entire GOP and not just it's base, if you want to be. I have never sent them a dime, and never will. I have supported candidates that happened to be republican. So, come on now. Fess up. Answer my original question.. laugh

RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Trump sounds pretty damned convinced to me. You should listen again. Look at Doucey's face when he says it.

No fan of Trump, but a few hours ago I mentioned I would support him with a vote.

Break:

I am not voting for some kook though. This is beyond whether I like his politics or not. He just informed me and the world that he is a real, bonafide, whack job.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Personally, I don't want you in the GOP. It's not for me to say, but in my opinion, the Republicans who lack the ability to see through the Cruz's of the political world have caused the GOP enough problems.

I won't be encouraging any of you to stay. Go vote Constitution Party, or something. It's got nothing for you to damage, so you'll be harmless there.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RAS
Trump sounds pretty damned convinced to me. You should listen again. Look at Doucey's face when he says it.

No fan of Trump, but a few hours ago I mentioned I would support him with a vote.

Break:

I am not voting for some kook though. This is beyond whether I like his politics or not. He just informed me and the world that he is a real, bonafide, whack job.
....THEN VOTE HILLARY!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RAS

Break:

You need to stop negotiating with yourself you are sure to lose.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The knothead variant of Republicans has given us George W, McCain, and Mitt Alinsky Romney.

Now they want to bitch about Trump?

Get da fug outta here.

RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I find it amazing that you find no pause in this. Absolutely amazing.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RAS
I find it amazing that you find no pause in this. Absolutely amazing.

.........With a Trump vs Hillary in the general election,,,there is NO REASON TO PAUSE.......

I wouldn't for for Hillary even if your life depended on it.

How's that for a pause?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tim_in_Nv

JHC, it's like commy tribunal in here.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,660
Posts18,455,690
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.